PDA

View Full Version : First day out

Nicki S
04-17-2010, 09:24 AM
Today will be a huge day for me in my dressing. Yesterday I put on the new fingernails and a red paint job. Typing is a new challenge. lol!
So today I have an appointment at Ulta to get the brows waxed and then get my first make over. I am lucky to have my GF along by my side for this. Im sure she will go shopping at other stores while I am getting the make-over, but atleast she will be there for the initial "ice breakin" as we walk into the store. After that her are going out shopping to get me a new outfit for tonight. She is also wanting a new outfit also. As we do have plans for later on tonight to go to the local gay/lesbian club.
I am very excited, big day for Nickie!

gabimartini
04-17-2010, 09:28 AM
I wish you have a wonderful day! Let us know how it went afterwards.

jenna_woods
04-17-2010, 09:31 AM
good luck on your frist day, we all remember our frist day.

JenniferR771
04-17-2010, 10:49 AM
Uhm. Get pictures--please please.

AKAMichelle
04-17-2010, 11:56 AM
Have fun you lucky dog! :D

rocketscientist
04-17-2010, 12:41 PM
That's awesome Nickie. Hope you enjoy youself. I'm with Jen on this one. Don't forget the pictures! We'd love to see the results of your makeover. Hugs, Tonya:battingeyelashes:

boardpuppy
04-17-2010, 01:06 PM
You had a lot of firsts....I hope they were all wonderful and exciting. Did you get any pics, those are so wonderful for remembering those wonder times as we get older...Oh! I talked out of turn, hehe.

Hugs,
Alice

sherri52
04-17-2010, 02:21 PM
Good luck Nickie, Have a great time

Nicki S
04-17-2010, 06:05 PM
Okay, the make over went great. The girls at Ulta are the best. Very friendly and helpful. The lady that did my makeover had never done a man before. She absolutely love doing this. I picked up all of my make up while I was there. Actually, my girl paid for it all. What a sweetheart!!
So then we went shopping for an outfit and ended up with a nice top and skirt from Dressbarn.

lots of people looked at me, as I am still a man. The arms sure do give it away. But was a great experience and cant wait to do it again. If nothing else, I gave allot of people something to talk about.

So now she is getting cleaned up and I will be changing into my new skirt etc... for our night out.

I have a couple of pictures and will post them later.

Rebecca Petersen
04-17-2010, 11:46 PM
I still remember my first day out. Hitched up the horse to the wagon and headed into town for some food and supplies.
I guess my mistake was stopping at the saloon for a mint julep before heading home.

Brenda Freeman
04-18-2010, 10:53 AM
Wow, how fun to have a supportive involved girlfriend! Lucky girls!

Nicki S
04-18-2010, 02:29 PM
So my GF came and picked me up at 830 and she was dressed to kill! She looked fabulous in her black dress. If I could look half as good as her I would be happy.
Anyways we arrived at the club about 900 and there was not much happening yet. The woman at the door greeted us saying "hello ladies". She looked at my ID and then at me and said that I looked beautiful tonight. Im sure I had an ear to ear grin by now. She said that they were gay owned and operated and that I was in a great place. She said to relax and enjoy myself. We were now in and were also the only ones in dresses and heels. I went to the bar and got the two of us a drink and then we found a table and got comfy. There were a couple of other CD ladies in there, but we figured out that they were the performers for the nights show.
The two of us enjoyed each others company and having drinks. I was very comfortable being a lady now. Walked around a little bit and just really soaked up everything going on. Mostly enjoyed my feeling of being out and dressed. I felt that I looked good. My GF / support team was very encouraging and we had a wonderful night. The bad part is that the camera never came out of my purse. So I don't have any pictures of Nickie and Christy out.
These two pics are from during the day. One was half way through my make over at Ulta and the other was at a store after out day of shopping.

jenifer m.
04-20-2010, 09:21 AM
great pics nickie! im glad you decided to go out and enjoy the night life en femme.its great fun huh?im so hooked now that i cant wait to go somewhare again soon. lots of love to you. you go gurl friend!

Angiemead12
04-20-2010, 10:23 AM
congratulations on your first day out, I still need to plan mine somewhere far away from were i live!

Nicki S
04-20-2010, 01:14 PM
congratulations on your first day out, I still need to plan mine somewhere far away from were i live!
Is Florida far enough away? Come to Florida and we can go out together along with Jenifer.

lady sawdust
04-20-2010, 03:50 PM
You're so lucky to have a girlfriend that supports you on this. Maybe it's just my taste in women, but none of the girls I've been with would've stayed with me let alone encouraged me if I had been open with them. Except one, come to think of it. I guess she's the one that got away... :/