PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or what?

ClaireMarie1
04-17-2010, 01:20 PM
I wanted to relate a couple of things that have happened to me in "male" mode that makes me wonder.
First I am 5'4" tall and weigh about 140 lbs. I do have longer hair, can flip it but not pony tail length. I wear women's shoes (size 6 1/2) and I do shave my legs and arms.
In Florida at an airport bar, a guy comes up to me and says "your momma made a sweet baby girl, darlin'". I was like oh wow!
In Dallas, in a resturant and man picked up my tab and said if I was interested here's his number.
In NY I passed a man on the street who whispers aloud "hey wicked sister"
In my home town a guy comes up and pinches my butt and says wow.
Every time this happens (including men opening doors for me) I find myself beet red.
I really don't think I dress girl mode so what is it?

Karen564
04-17-2010, 01:31 PM
Ummm, sounds like a dream I had......lol

I would just say you've been either blessed or cursed depending on what gender you truly feel you are....

sherri52
04-17-2010, 02:00 PM
You have all the characteristics that a girl has. Longer hair, small frame, and small feet. There is a large percentage of us here on this site that would love that. You are probable young as well which makes the entire look a good one.

Jessy
04-17-2010, 04:15 PM
Waw, passing as a girl without dressing up... I think many here might be a little jealous, including me :D

I don't know how this makes you feel? Do you feel good being seen as a girl (being a bit shy isn't a bad thing), or do you prefer being seen as a man when not dressed up?

ReineD
04-17-2010, 04:33 PM
Yep, your small frame, long hair, hairless body, etc all give off female gender cues, which is not surprising since you are at one extremity of the male bell curve with these things.

rocketscientist
04-17-2010, 04:52 PM
to do some makeup and post some full body shots so we can see what you're workin' with, then we may be better able to answer some of your questions. Hugs, Tonya:battingeyelashes:

crystalann
04-17-2010, 06:30 PM
The way you look and act has a big part in it! Back before I transitioned I was going out as male and dressing like one and getting madam , hello ladies and so on. After I went full time it was no big deal to pass, others see female without trying.:)

Angiemead12
04-17-2010, 07:03 PM
and your complaining because? I would kill to be have that effect too.

and yes we need to see some pix.

Genifer Teal
04-17-2010, 07:39 PM
I'd kill for your shoe size (where's my gun?), but you can keep your height (er - shortness?). I love being tall but what a collection of shoes I'd have.

So really, did you post this just to make us jealous? Never been bought a meal but I have been hit on a little in drab. Sounds like you have been dealt a great hand - if it matches how you feel inside. I truly believe those who have such feminine features (as a boy) to begin with, more likely were meant to be a girl.

Best of luck to you. Make the most of what you were given.

Gen

docrobbysherry
04-17-2010, 08:27 PM
That's never happened to me, even in my dreams!:brolleyes:

kellycan27
04-17-2010, 09:13 PM
Compliments and gestures are nice. I would have gone with the one who pinched my butt... all the way to the emergency room so that they could surgically remove my foot from his a**. But that's just me:heehee:

Hope
04-17-2010, 10:56 PM
Subtle bragging is always best...

Jodi M
04-18-2010, 02:46 AM
I get called Mam on the phone sometimes and I never try to correct it and I have been called mam a few times in stores while completely in drab and I didn't let it bother me much even though I don't think I look the least bit femme in male mode.Its always been followed by an apology too.

Loni
04-18-2010, 03:32 AM
O to be called mam. just once. please.:daydreaming:

i envy those out there that can blend in, and here you can do it with your eyes wide open. go girl you have it made.

Loni

leotard fan
04-18-2010, 03:40 AM
you are just beutiffulll!
sometimes i just want say: don´t matter want the others think.... but it´s not so easy...

AKAMichelle
04-18-2010, 09:57 AM
You are just getting a taste of what a GG has to endure in their life of singledom. Some is good, but other is not so much.

The other issue which you have to consider is maybe they know you are a guy and interested in you that way. If you don't necessarily dress femaile, then maybe they can tell.

Like someone else said send some pictures and let us help you figure out which vibe you are giving off so you can decide how to act in the future.

Sarah Doepner
04-18-2010, 10:18 AM
To answer your question, it's just you. Those sorts of things don't happen to most of us even when we dress the part. So unless you want us to beat you down, you should probably start enjoying as much of the experience as you can.

And like several of the other posts, I also think it would be great to have you share some photos so those of us who don't get that treatment can envy/hate you all the more. :D

TxKimberly
04-18-2010, 10:19 AM
. . . Every time this happens (including men opening doors for me) I find myself beet red.
I really don't think I dress girl mode so what is it? . . .

I dunno, but can I have it?

weekend woman
04-18-2010, 11:01 AM
I'll take some too.

Michelia
04-18-2010, 03:10 PM
You must be a cutie...

If you are not even trying and you are getting all this attention.

I would love to see your picture.

Ruth
04-18-2010, 04:18 PM
Post a picture: then we'll have a better idea of what you're talking about.
(That's a picture of you, I mean, sweetie.)

ClaireMarie1
04-18-2010, 04:46 PM
Well first let me start with thank you to all that said I've got it and also that's to those that want me to come down the dark ally with them due to jeliousy issues. (Er I'm not going there).
I know the second they hear my voice it's all over. Though I don't feel like I am a fem when drab dressed I seem to attract males. I am at this time way to shy to post any thing but my legs. I am sure this will change with time.
:eek: :heehee: :daydreaming: