PDA

View Full Version : what's your favorite look to wear/see?

kaleyg
04-17-2010, 05:11 PM
i've started to realize that the girls around here have different kinds of looks they prefer. some like the casual/blend in/girl next door look, some like the sexy/club wear/naughty look, some like the business woman look, etc. i ask because i realize that we tend to comment on the pics we like best. even if someone has a great sexy/naughty pic, i tend not to comment as much because that's not the look i prefer/wear. do the rest of you do the same (tend to comment on the looks you prefer/wear)? and which looks do you like to wear/look at the most?

CharleneT
04-17-2010, 05:16 PM
what ever is appropriate for my day or evening's events -- and gotta consider the weather ! In general I'm fairly casual, but reasonably girlie. If that makes any sense !!

rocketscientist
04-17-2010, 05:22 PM
:hugs: I like the girl next door going to a club to conduct some business look:brolleyes:. Confusing? Yeah, well my point is that I like different looks at different times,and sometimes I like to blend those looks into something I feel is more unique.And there are probably a few looks that I just haven't tried yet. HMMM... Food for thought. And Kaley, love all your pics. Your really pretty. Hugs,Tonya:battingeyelashes:

Ashley S
04-17-2010, 05:30 PM
I guess I tend towards sporty-casual, and punkish/rockerish looks. I'm not really sure why, my wardrobe just sort of turned out that way.

I haven't really tried the career-girl look, so I'm not sure if I like it or not on myself, but I like how some girls make it look.

Aubrey Green
04-17-2010, 05:31 PM
I love to see a great pair of tanned legs in a short skirt or a nice little bottom in a pair of tight jeans.

leatherderek3000
04-17-2010, 05:41 PM
I love the sexy club look especially if there are thigh high leather boots both to see and to wear.

prene
04-17-2010, 05:41 PM
If I am going out with my friends to dance. - Tight, curvy, look(short skirts, corset, . . . .

If I am out and about by myself - Gg jeans and a nice top(curvy but not as busty)

Just out with some friends (staying around, talking, dressing up, watching a movies) - Whatever - sometimes gg jeans, sometimes curvy ???

By myself - I go accross the gammit - busty, very curvy(tightlace), I try different makeup, clothes, hair, nails . . . .

I have been more comfortable with myself lately - more GG jeans less busty

5150 Girl
04-17-2010, 06:04 PM
I ususallu go for whatever you may see at my local Wally World, just to blend in. Somtimes I'm a bit of a soccar mom, somtimes I'm an office girl, but usually somwhere in between.

SandraAbsent
04-17-2010, 06:06 PM
I find myself leaning towards girl next door more than anything. but i love skirts so i guess showing a little leg would work at the club too. If i ever had a reason to dress formal i would love to though.

Nicole Erin
04-17-2010, 06:09 PM
I go more for the girl next door look.
Feminine yet not extreme.

Simply_Vanessa
04-17-2010, 06:10 PM
I always aim to wear what actual girls my age would actually wear. I dont wanna stand out, I wanna blend :heehee: I dont even own something worthy of a club...just casual clothing. That said, I always try to hide my shoulders cleverly, and show off the long legs. for some of us, the legs are all we have!

StephanieC
04-17-2010, 06:12 PM
Depends on my mood and the weather. That's true for clothes and makeup.

Jessy
04-17-2010, 07:23 PM
Indeed I use to comment mostly on pics that are a style I could find myself in. For me that's mostly casual, bit sexy maybe, and occasional formal style. Still I sometimes find myself trying out something completely in another direction, just to see how it feels and looks.
Make-up for me is always pretty light and natural looking.

Angiemead12
04-17-2010, 07:25 PM
yes it would really depend what Im feeling, where Im going and what Im doing!

Thats the great thing with womens fashion, its so broad! We can express ourselves in every mood.

Barbara Dugan
04-17-2010, 07:33 PM
The desperate housewives look is my favorite

StephanieDragg
04-17-2010, 07:39 PM
I adore business skirt sets I think the most.. but I also love any nice ensemble with short skirt and blouse and heels,sexy dresses, and I love a comfortable sexy casual look. I also love seeing a great job done on the make-up! :daydreaming:

Ms Jennifer
04-17-2010, 08:21 PM
:oI had Planned on a naughty girl weekend but then drifted toward my girl next door look.It just depends on the mood:daydreaming:And is subject to change when I see an outfit I haven't worn in awhile.And sometimes just a plain old house dress is ok.That is all part of the fun trying on different looks and loving them all:brolleyes:

Staci G
04-17-2010, 08:31 PM
That sums me up totally I like long skirts non revealing blouses and dresses, I guess I am shy but I dont like to reveal everything. I do like the business attire though, ie.. skirts, jacket, hose, heels.

lilmissjenny
04-17-2010, 09:25 PM
i go for the casual girl next door look.

Sarah Doepner
04-17-2010, 09:26 PM
I'm too old and too big for the really cute stuff, so it's mix and match office and nice casual for me. I rarely wear dresses and stay away from the revealing, tight or fetish tyhpe of wear.

carhill2mn
04-17-2010, 09:35 PM
I prefer the "nicely dressed lady" look. I do respond more to looks that I like.

Kendra (Tx)
04-17-2010, 09:52 PM
Anything from the casual "soccer mom" if I'm just out for the quick trip to Wally World for a few things like makeup, groceries, and the like...or if I'm feeling a little on the "upscale" side of the day...I'll do the "Lady Realtor" look I've done on occasion and head to the chain stores in the mall....Dillards, Macys, Penneys..Etc....See if I can do my thing and catch some guys checking me out in the windows again....LOL..I love it when I can catch them doing that...:heehee:

http://kendra954.com

Paula T
04-17-2010, 11:06 PM
Mine is the skirt suit look even when shopping. But sometimes just to blend like jeans and flats so not to stand out to much:) At home anything goes:eek:

~Michelle~
04-17-2010, 11:53 PM
Mostly stylish (moderate) but also casual but always with a focus on comfort. I only look at what suits me best and I'm not using the image of my "ideal woman" from a male perspective. I also like variation, but when it comes to intimates, a panty, bra and sometimes a camisole is about all I'm interested in, I'm just a woman in the wrong body trying to feel better at times.

LoriFlores
04-18-2010, 12:09 AM
If this was a poll, I'd have to say: casual/blend in/girl next door look.

My usual look is jeans w/ a girly blouse and athletic shoes.

leotard fan
04-18-2010, 03:53 AM
i usualy wear leotards and tights. but i love wear mini skirts too.... and some dressers....

Karen__Starr
04-18-2010, 11:48 AM
I wear tight low-rise jeans and tops that reveal my navel with sneakers (or ankle boots) as these borders on the naughty girl next door without attracting unwanted attention. Today is a rare day going out in a modest length skirt, thigh highs and casual flats.

t-girlxsophie
04-18-2010, 12:59 PM
As iv'e got older my dressing tastes have changed,used to wear miniskirts and low cut tops,but dont wear really short skirts now,even though still got the legs for them.I tend to go with Classy look nowadays I love wearing sweaters,silk blouses and I love wearing skirts especially pencil skirts and floaty gypsy skirts,though I do have female bootleg trousers,and denims.love my heels too

I don't think wearing skirts should set you apart from GGs.I showed my recent pic to cpl girls in my work,and they were very kind in their remarks,saying I didn't look out of place
which pleased me so much

msginaadoll
04-18-2010, 01:05 PM
I guess its more of the office look for me, or maybe its the makeup lady at the Macy's counter. I love nice feminine blouses and knee length skirts. Though I do have a stong thing for high heel boots.

Vickie_CDTV
04-18-2010, 01:54 PM
My favorite look is the middle-aged businesswoman look. Skirt suit, silky blouse, hose, heels, glasses, shorter permed hair etc. Not surprisingly it is also the kind of woman I am most attracted to.

Kate Lynn
04-18-2010, 01:58 PM
I'm stuck in the skinny jeans with flats or heels,lowrise boot cut jeans with heels look,capris,it's what I prefer,especially where I live,this is an extremely intollerant biggoted city.

SummerJ
04-18-2010, 04:27 PM
i usualy wear leotards and tights. but i love wear mini skirts too.... and some dressers....

omg, I love wearing leotards, I just love spandex in general.

I don't really have a preference for any one look right now, I'm still exploring.

That being said, I LOVE leggings. I always love seeing girls walking around with them and they work pretty well on me. they are also great if you're too lazy to shave :D

jenifer m.
04-18-2010, 09:12 PM
my favorite new look is anything with capris or crops with cute heels.

Sally24
04-18-2010, 10:01 PM
I tend to wear dresses mostly because I love the slim feminine look that a nice fitting dress can give me. I dress casual when I must but prefer upscale dressy, but not too short. Trying for a mid 30's, attractive, smart, independant woman kind of look.

Wen4cd
04-18-2010, 10:35 PM
I like when something is 'contrasty,' and burns holes in your retinas with the colors black, white, and red. The kind of thing that is visually fixating, just on terms of color proportions and contrast, and is somethign akin to a cartoon. I like big, bold sections of color contrasting other big sections of color, no subtle prints or the like. Stripes, good for the limbs.

Apply this to a person, and I don't know what you call it, but it's kind of hard to look away from. It's not a very natural look, not quite human. It's sort of stand-out and eye-catching. The 'girl next door', yeah, if you both have really bad ADD and need strong visual focus points, maybe :)

This is one reason I have to make my own clothes. ;)

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq87/fiennaf/capwen.jpg

Nicola2876
04-19-2010, 04:09 AM
If I dressed 24/7 I would wear clothes to suit the occasion. I think I would wear skirts mostly with a femme top. To choose clothes to dress in when I get a chance I would go for business suit. Skirt just above the knee, fitted jacket with femme blouse underneath. I love that look and dressed in something simular the first time I fully dressed with make up, nails done etc:daydreaming:

Billie1
04-19-2010, 05:18 AM
I've found that I tend to favour the provocative, clubwear type of look, yea, a slightly younger - mid/late-30's type of style. I enjoy my CD'ing, and having fun whilst doing it.
Be well.

Elizabeth 66
04-19-2010, 06:14 AM
I suppose i like the natural look, no matter what i want to wear for whatever occasion, i want it to look like i am a natural woman.

Edwina
04-19-2010, 07:00 AM
I prefer the "nicely dressed lady" look. I do respond more to looks that I like.

:iagree:

That is how I like to dress but it is weather dependent too as you can see in the few photos I have posted in my album.

:love:

Edwina

jasmine57
04-19-2010, 09:27 AM
I guess as a rule I dress more like the Soccer mom next door. I love wearing just over the knee skirts and skorts. I love wearing business skirts and heels but most of the time I wear skorts or jeans with flats.

SamanthaS
04-19-2010, 11:12 AM
I prefer the bussiness look. That way you can always wear something sexy under it and strip it off when your ready ;)

charlie
04-19-2010, 11:55 AM
Hello Kaleyg!
I think you are right, we do not comment on looks we would not wear because we do not like that look. I think that far too many CD's wear the ****ty look because as men that is a sexy "come hither" look. I'm to old and could not bring that look off. It also brings far to much attention when you go out. So it is not a look that I like. Same for long ballroom gowns, pillbox hats, Gothic clothes, and mink furs or boas.

Karren H
04-19-2010, 12:55 PM
Anything and everything that doesn't involve denim and you can slip both legs into at the same time!!

Kimberly9310
04-19-2010, 01:38 PM
I like to wear low rise jeans with a cute top most of the time. Sorry Karen, LUV DENIM

Karren H
04-19-2010, 02:03 PM
I like to wear low rise jeans with a cute top most of the time. Sorry Karen, LUV DENIM

Your lucky I don't faint easily!

kimdl93
04-19-2010, 05:09 PM
around home the casual look just makes sense. If I ever get the courage to venture beyond my home, I hope business causal will work. I only get tarted up when my wife and I have "plans".

sherri52
04-19-2010, 07:51 PM
I will comment on any look. Just because it isn't my choice doesn't mean the girl wearing it doesn't look fabulous. The only time I won't comment is when I absolutely do not like the outfit. Still this doesn't mean it is not good just not my taste.

FireFoxAngel
04-19-2010, 10:29 PM
see my avatar :)

outside that, I do have some more "professional" looks I enjoy

mapletree
04-19-2010, 10:32 PM
work in progress
i plan to be ready by july -- i have aways to go

txrobinm
04-19-2010, 11:37 PM
taking a cue from the business world, I tend to dress a 1/2 level or a whole level up from most of the people in the venue I'm going to. That means a simple straight dress with sandals with a small heel, easy on the makeup (less is more, usually) for a trip to the mall where most other women are in jeans and a casual top.

If I'm going clubbing, I have a curvy leather mini, but keep it innocent above the waste with a turtleneck or an interesting yet modest top. Since I have a GF now I leave the fishnets at home and usually go with opaque tights. Boots or a heel depending on temperature/weather. Tights will probably not make it out anymore until next fall.

Poofy sleeves are not my thing, and so most blouses are out. No jeans yet, but that doesn't mean it'll never happen. Tunic/legging thing I really like, but haven't got it right yet. Too many options, too little $$!

bdsmcandy
04-19-2010, 11:58 PM
Mood plays a big role in how i dress, I normally dress in clothes that blend in with the female community around my area which can be any thing from nice summer dresses to sports and active wear. I also from time to time get out a nice tight corset or costume :)

sartjie
04-20-2010, 12:31 AM
I think that it depends on the mood Im in.Outgoing always were nice long dresses,at home mabe some sexy cloths

SummerJ
04-20-2010, 12:42 AM
see my avatar :)

That look is so awesome!

Tasha McIntyre
04-20-2010, 01:35 AM
More into the casual / business look rather than the clubbing look.

See avatar for my fav look :)

Tash

Abbey Lane
04-20-2010, 07:58 PM
I love mini skirts to show off my long legs. Plus like tight tops to show off my busty top. I am in all the time so only to please myself. Although dress conservative sometimes but rarely. Try to dress with some class.:battingeyelashes:

RockerTerri
04-20-2010, 08:10 PM
FireFoxAngel's is close, I wear tops similar to that pretty often.

Odd, given that I am in my early 30s, but everyone I know says it works. The skirt, however, would be a bit much for me.

corseted halter or tee, usually, with jeans or a dark skirt. Knee-high boots if a skirt, my trusty motorcycle boots with jeans. I found that the goth look, besides being awesome, helps blend in ways you cant imagine; I thankfully pass reasonably well, but the baby-boomer set is always too busy staring at my hair or clothing to really stare anywhere else.
Hard to explain, ill need to post a pic sometime.

Thankfully, once again, people see me and think, "yep, that figures". Sadly, when i need to look sort of respectable (I.E., like someone, somewhere, might actually believe I am a desirable employee) I need to tone it down; jeans and a sweater, usually. And less eyeliner, ofc.

And besides, we were doin it before you:)

I despise stilettos, anything extremely frilly or lacy, and just about anything that involves pink.

Suddenly...my post in the 'you look like so-and-so' makes a lot more sense...

AKAMichelle
04-20-2010, 09:34 PM
Until you asked the question and I thought about it, my first thought would have been - I would have objective no matter what the outfit. After thinking about it, I would have to agree. I score the looks that I find most attractive or wish i could pull off highest.

Billijo49504
04-20-2010, 09:47 PM
If I went trashy, I'd fit in at Walmart...BJ

ClaireMarie1
04-20-2010, 09:47 PM
As I have yet to cross the boundries to the outside world, I am into the younger look, super low rise jeans, tank top, knited skirt, OTK socks, crop top look.

Leohose
04-20-2010, 09:54 PM

Pantyhose, leotard, tight dress and heels

Cary
04-21-2010, 10:30 PM
Nice jeans with a sexy top(think Stella from CSI NY or that female special agent on NCIS LA.)

Emma73
04-21-2010, 11:44 PM
Hi Kaley, I love to wear my long boots, jeans, a nice skin tight top which shows of my breasts. I also have to have my sexy bra and knickers on.

Luv Em :)

mapletree
04-22-2010, 12:04 AM
I lovew the outdoors so I want to be at a campsite biieng able to be out in the sun
Hey I love who I AM-- i juar want to express my feminine side
It means a lot to me
There is a real person behind this

Girl
04-22-2010, 03:54 PM
I would probably say "the girl next door" look, as long as it's very feminine.

aggi123
04-22-2010, 03:57 PM
I love to wear a casual look. Comfy pair of jeans, a blouse, with a cami. Maybe a skirt too alternating :)

Audrey34
04-22-2010, 09:25 PM
Business woman look for me. But with skirts and heels rather than slacks.
-Audrey

Stefia S
04-23-2010, 12:08 AM
When I'm shopping, I choose the smart and dressy side of casual, except on Sundays then its dresses and suits ("going shopping or for brunch after church"). I have yet to go out clubbing.

Stefia

ShevanAZ
06-20-2010, 01:34 PM
****ty sexy club style... Tight, shiny, but simple and not gotti

tamarav
06-20-2010, 03:30 PM
Since I do go out virtually daily, and I have to temper my "over-the-top" potential, I wear mostly jeans, low cut tops and focus on makeup and hair, but always wear 4 to 5 inch heels. (Yes, I am on my feet all day)

I do hair and makeup for a living so it seems to fit just fine, although I am always the most "put together" girl in the salon. Not my interpretation, but of my co-workers.

Schatten Lupus
06-20-2010, 03:51 PM
I like the metal head, gothic (NOT emo), rocker look. I not only like to wear it, I find it to be the most attractive to see.

Victoria Anne
06-20-2010, 03:58 PM
I am going to have to go with a casual girl next door look to a little dressy,leaning conservative.

Leohose
08-21-2010, 10:57 PM

Often with pantyhose under the leotard

sometimes_miss
08-22-2010, 04:20 AM
Mostly teenage type stuff; cheerleader, short skirts and tops, long straight hair with clips or bows. I'm 'stuck' in that age as a girl, but hoping to grow out of it like GG's do!

RobynB
08-22-2010, 06:59 AM
Business suits or dresses for going out. Square dance outfits with petticoats for fun.

Raychel
08-22-2010, 07:06 AM
For me it it mostly Nicely Dressed woman, Dinner Cruise type dresses. Long gowns. Definitly not something that you would wear to the mall and blend in.

Tanya83
08-22-2010, 07:41 AM
I like a casual to almost dressy look but I'm just dying to get my hands on a skirt suit. Just at or above the knee. ;-)

NicoleScott
08-22-2010, 07:53 AM
[QUOTE=tamarav;2185480]I have to temper my "over-the-top" potential

I like pretty and glamorous but overdone. I don't go out much, and make up and dress up for my private pleasure, so I can go with untempered over-the-top. I like nearly everything that distinguishes women's look from men's to be "too much". Skirts slightly shorter than appropriate, heels too high, too much makeup, long nails painted dark red and heavily-applied lipstick to match, long and thick eyelashes and lots of eye makeup, glittery dangly jewelry, etc. It's the kind of look that really attracts my eye when I see others (women, CD's) made up and dressed this way.

claireinheels
08-22-2010, 09:30 AM
office girl for me ,thick black denier tights with a knee length black pencil skirt and a white blouse which allows you to see my bra underneath..and some lovely heels with a ankle strap.

Alice Torn
08-22-2010, 09:43 AM
Skirtsuits, hose and heels, sleeveless sheath dresses.

Angie G
08-22-2010, 09:50 AM
When I not going Casual It go's to sexy/ ****ty Just kidding. I do like formal at times. I try them all from time to time.:hugs:
Angie

princessmisti74
08-22-2010, 09:57 AM
I am just beginning this new life of mine, so I seem to have a mixed bag of ideas, desires and unfulfilled wishes I hope to accomplish.

I like the sexy vixen in black lingerie and stilettos, the staid secretary with a hint of hidden sensual allure, the girl next door in tight jeans and a scoop neck top that just hints at the volcano hidden underneath.

I guess you could say I want every look that I have seen GG's over the years pull off with great aplomb. :battingeyelashes:

Tina B.
08-22-2010, 11:27 AM
Yes I do pick and choose which outfits I comment on, according to my own taste, but if I see someone pull off a great look, I might say something about it, even if Is not something I would wear. I get a real kick out of the looks some of the younger gals can pull off, at my age, and weight I wouldn't dare.
Even some of the girls my age that are so skinny, wish I could wear that
But what I am into this summer is legging Capri's, and scoop neck tee's, with a pair of ballet flats. But my closet is filled with full skirts, and very feminine tops, and plenty of high heels, as fall sets in I'm already looking forward to the next season. No matter what I wear I tend to wear to much make up, but I just love the color. I used to prefer bright red lipstick, but have gone to a softer coral as it goes better with my choice of hair color. I guess a name for my normal look would be "Soft Professional" at least thats as close a name as I can give it.
Tina B.

Debra Russell
08-22-2010, 01:26 PM
I like casual capries and nice femm top and sandels
but like to dress for the occasion

lingeriegurl
08-22-2010, 04:17 PM
i generally seek a look that's a little dressy......either a nice blouse and skirt or a dress. Since I am in the closet and a lingerie lover most times what I am wearing underneath is more exciting to me. I can aprreciate a wide variety of looks on others whether cd or not. I have seen ladies who can look hot in lingerie yet the same person look quite provocative in a long dressy gown.

Patty B.
08-23-2010, 05:08 AM
I can probably could go over the top, I prefer to dress age approiate.

regularman
08-23-2010, 09:44 AM
i am still very much closeted but when i do have my "adventures" i love to wear clothes that blend in or for nighttime ill wear something on the 'club' side of the spectrum.

countrygirl
08-23-2010, 09:46 AM
For me it is both, the bussiness look and then the everyday woman look and the lazy I sweatpants and shirt. Just want to blend in as a woman not just a guy in a dress.

MaidInCan
08-23-2010, 10:12 PM
I like a variety, sometimes a nice sheer, long sleeve, white or pink blouse, over the appropriate lace bra and a nice sheer pair of panties. During the summer, a nice strapless multicolor sun dress. At other times a nice knee high evening dress, with thin straps. If it doesn't have a built in slip, then an appropriate colored half slip and matching panties, preferably satin. At night, a nice femine laced rimmed nightie or baby doll underneath a sheer short knee length housecoat or robe.