PDA

View Full Version : Is there a part of you that would like to be female?

Jonianne
04-18-2010, 11:29 AM
I know most of us are MtF crossdressers who have never had the driving desire to transition or even live part or full time "transgendered", but isn't there at least a small part of who we are, our being, that would like to be female?

I am very much a guy with a male body and a male mind, but I can also admit that, inside, there is a part of who I am that would love to be female.

How about you?

Come on now, fess' up!

BRANDYJ
04-18-2010, 11:36 AM
Yes, I agree. There is part of me that would like to be female. But being realistic, I know I can't be. I would also miss much of my male side. I like to think that some of my gentle traits are in fact in tune with the way the female mind works. I think I am more compassionate, more accepting, more understanding, more sentimental, more loving, and more giving then the average male. So are those components of my female side? I don't really know. But I like think so. Now on the external. Sure, I'd love nice big breasts that fill out a c cup. lol

Jessy
04-18-2010, 11:49 AM
Same here. A part of me always wanted it, but I realize I have some of both sides and am better off accepting that.

joann07
04-18-2010, 11:54 AM
Ditto to what the other girls said.
I am happy being able to flip flop between both worlds.

Hugs!

Soriya
04-18-2010, 12:09 PM
Like the others, I like the idea of flip flopping as I do like my male side very much but it would be cool if I could change completely from time to time and be a fully functional female at times.

Who knows, with technology these days, the concept of transferring consciousness like in movies like Surrogate and Avatar may not be to far away. Imagine that like in the movie Surrogate, going home after work and in your free time, transfer into a female body and enjoy.

Persephone
04-18-2010, 12:12 PM
I think that every part of me would :hugs:*L*O*V*E* :hugs: to be female, except for a small group of dangly bits that would find themselves surplus to my needs!!!

sissystephanie
04-18-2010, 12:16 PM
I have no desire to really be a female in any way! That said, I do have natural 40 B breasts, which I have had since grade school! I do like having them, and always have. I started CD'ing at age 6 or 7, which is 70 years ago. My breasts came a very few years later. I have worn a bra for more years than many of you have lived! But there is no desire at all to go any further!

Jolene
04-18-2010, 12:39 PM
Yes all of me. :)

ellenwannabe
04-18-2010, 12:46 PM
if I were youngewr I would have no second thoughts about SRS - I would absolutely love to be a full time female only - Ellen

StaceyJane
04-18-2010, 12:53 PM
Yes, I would love to be female but practcle matters must be considered right now so I'm kind of living as both male and female now.

bobbie_1048
04-18-2010, 12:53 PM

if I were youngewr I would have no second thoughts about SRS - I would absolutely love to be a full time female only - Ellen

no question about it. :)

docrobbysherry
04-18-2010, 01:01 PM
But, only my BREASTS!:heehee:

pattyv
04-18-2010, 01:10 PM
I would love to be a complete woman some of the time and a complete man some of the time, but neither will happen since part of my brain is female!! Does this make sense?

Jonianne
04-18-2010, 01:11 PM
I have no desire to really be a female in any way!.......

Hi Sissy, I was wanting to rephrase the question in your earlier thread, because even though most of us have no desire to go further, I still believe for many, even some of the ones that agreed with you, it's more than just cloths and/or fetish. I would think that for most of us there would be at least a twinge of wishing to at least know what it would be like to be female.

I accept that you and others don't feel that way.

For me, I just feel good to be able to say it.

Deborah Jane
04-18-2010, 01:16 PM
Yes, the big toe on my left foot would like to be female :straightface:

Jonianne
04-18-2010, 01:19 PM
Yes, the big toe on my left foot would like to be female :straightface:

That must be the one you paint pink!

t-girlxsophie
04-18-2010, 01:49 PM
Wouldn't it be great if there was a magic Pill,that could transform you into a sexy woman even for a short time when you desired it,One for the Boffins to work on lol:daydreaming:

LoriFlores
04-18-2010, 01:57 PM

...I would have no second thoughts about SRS - I would absolutely love to be a full time female only - Ellen

Oh yes!!

Staci G
04-18-2010, 02:12 PM
Yes, one about a foot shorter and 125lb lighter, also better looking, oh yeah c cup breast, and dont forget NO FREAKIN BODY HAIR!!!!! yep I'd take it.

Loni
04-18-2010, 02:19 PM
i do not know about being 125 pounds lighter if so i could not do my job.
but sounds great only 4 ft 11 in and 100 pounds :daydreaming:

but i would have to get another line of work. some of the doors on the trailers need all of my 200+ pounds to close them. :eek:

i can see it now me hanging on to the pull rope and the door not even budging.:heehee: :D:lol2:

Loni

thechic
04-18-2010, 02:21 PM
100 percent of me would like to be female.

Ronni Seymour
04-18-2010, 02:21 PM
Joni,
Sometimes I would like to have been born a woman, and on the other hand I can appreciate the benefits of being a male crossdresser. Of course, I do cycle back to times of embracing my maleness, and letting Ronni rest, while I fully enjoy mostly male activities.
As I've aged and learned to integrate my crossdressing, I am more content with my birth gender.

Brandi Wyne
04-18-2010, 02:22 PM
Jonie,

We all have our needs, wants and fantasies. I believe that although I don't yern to be truly female, I do find that I desire some more of the female traits, physical and social.

I am ok with being Brandi when I can and living the rest of the time in my drab mode. It's great that I can now express myself easier than when I was married and trying to live two very conflicting lives and not doing either justice.

We are each and all on a journey through this world and some of us are just fine being able to enjoy or female side freely and yet not totally, either. For me, it's a part of who I am and I am glad that I can share all the aspects of my personality. Of course, sometimes I think boobs would be great.:daydreaming:

kristinacd55
04-18-2010, 02:25 PM
Joni,
Sometimes I would like to have been born a woman, and on the other hand I can appreciate the benefits of being a male crossdresser. Of course, I do cycle back to times of embracing my maleness, and letting Ronni rest, while I fully enjoy mostly male activities.
As I've aged and learned to integrate my crossdressing, I am more content with my birth gender.

Bingo! Ronni hit the tail of the donkey with the pin! Exactly how I feel :heehee:

Karren H
04-18-2010, 02:51 PM
Voice. I can fake every other aspect but my voice. And for some reason women can fake a male voice better than we can fake a female one so if I had a femaleish voice I'd be covered! Lol.

Ronni Seymour
04-18-2010, 02:57 PM
Karen, you're such a faker!!:D

Karinsamatha
04-18-2010, 03:05 PM
I love having the best of both worlds! I just wish I had a smaller frame, with bigger breasts. :)

linnea
04-18-2010, 03:08 PM
All of me--I've begun the transition.

Wen4cd
04-18-2010, 03:13 PM
There was a part of me that wanted to be "one with" the other 'parts of me' that were repressed and locked away since childhood, having been unconsciously labeled as 'female.'

If you take away all the niftly little english tricks and grammar clauses, negatives, abstractions, etc... and reduce the above statement to the very simple terms the unconscious understands implicitly, then regurgitate it back out in unconscious wordless, 'emotional' language, it sounds (or more accurately, 'feels') about like this:

"me want be female"

serinalynn
04-18-2010, 03:20 PM
yes I would. I love having naturally grown boobs and love being able to put my girls in great fitting bras like these Caciique Demi Under Wire push Up Bras.
http://www.lanebryant.com/cacique/bras/demi-underwire/push-up-demi-bra/4043c4044c111p14791/index.pro
Fantastic Fit and very comfortable. I'm wearing a 44C cup and filling the cups naturally.

Then there is the part down there,,,,,,,,,

mapletree
04-18-2010, 03:37 PM
a truly wonderful question

and i seem to have several thoughts

the reality is that I work as a man, look like a man, (I have realy kept much or as much of my cross dressing in private or so I think and still try to a large part) so from this view I have e femine side that is or has never been given or provided the chance to develop and live ( so there is potentially lots of me that would like to be female.

in my ideal world where I would like to be able to get up in the morning and decide whether I want a tank top or dress shirt ( not sure that they suit the same world but anyway this is my ideal world) or I like my underwear silky and femine with my jeans and a pink shirt (this of course would be my anti bullying ensemble) and again and again I would a world where I can just fit my skin and for much of my life I (unfortunatley ) have not felt like I fit my skin

so yes and no or no and yes ( not maybe though )

then right now in the Spring sunny hot day I just want to be wearing a pink skirt with a white blouse working in my garden ( organic ) with a glass of white wine and hotdog with mustard

reality sets in and I find myself just a little (maybe lots) frustrated I cannot express me as me

so there is and there is not and there is somewhere in all of that me and thats one of the reasons I am so lucky to have found this group

I do plan this summer to have a day or two to dress fully and be with my feminine side so who knows perhaps I will be able to add more on this question then

great question -- thank you

StarrOfDelite
04-18-2010, 04:07 PM
Not for a second has an ounce of my being wanted to be female.

Menstrual periods. The Glass Ceiling in the workplace. The still existing, although illegal, disparity in equal pay for equal work. Menopause. Osteoporosis after menopause. Childbirth and labor pains. Being the primary care-giver for the rug rats. Station wagons and mini-vans instead of Camaros and Mustangs and Miatas. Being weaker physically and having to worry about being prey for some weirdo unless I go out with a group.

Not for me, baby!

The only intriguing thing is the idea of being multiple orgasm capable, although I'm not sure that the orgasms are as intense for a female as a male. But, how would I know to compare?

Personally, I've made an accomodation to the world I live in, and am happy as possible with the situation I have.

I've never visited the F2M discussion board on Crossdressers, but I think I should after thinking about this subject a bit.

NV Susan
04-18-2010, 04:14 PM
Wouldn't it be great if there was a magic Pill,that could transform you into a sexy woman even for a short time when you desired it,One for the Boffins to work on lol:daydreaming:

Wow, please give me a lifetime supply of that pill....:daydreaming:

Emma Jean
04-18-2010, 04:41 PM
The magic pill idea sounds wonderful.

There are days that I really wish that I was a complete woman. As others have mentioned though, the reality of today sets in. I too work in a manly environment that is pretty conservative.

Well we can always dream.

AKAMichelle
04-18-2010, 04:42 PM
Definitely, the problem is always which part is in control.

Lover girl
04-18-2010, 05:01 PM
There some things I like about being a man. Looking back on my life I wish I would have been born a female. As a man it's been a long a very lonely life. SRS is not an option. Way to late and no enough $$ to go down that road. I think if I was born as a woman, I think I could have been more lucky with love and relationships!!!!! God knows it couldn't have been any worst.:hugs::hugs:

JiveTurkeyOnRye
04-18-2010, 05:17 PM
Even I would admit to thinking about it sometimes. I found myself thinking about it pretty deeply one day while laying in a tanning bed, about how I've developed my own sense of style and embraced my TG identity but wouldn't be too upset if I woke up and were a girl tomorrow. I try to live like a girl would though, not by living as one per se, but by being myself and playing with my wardrobe and my interests the same way a girl would and not letting my maleness be a deterrent.

Rianna Humble
04-18-2010, 05:22 PM
I can also admit that, inside, there is a part of me that would love to be female.

How about you?

Come on now, fess' up!

I can honestly say that apart from my mind, my heart and every fibre of my being, there is no part of me that wants to be female :heehee:

Menstrual periods. The Glass Ceiling in the workplace. The still existing, although illegal, disparity in equal pay for equal work. Menopause. Osteoporosis after menopause. Childbirth and labor pains. Being the primary care-giver for the rug rats. Station wagons and mini-vans instead of Camaros and Mustangs and Miatas. Being weaker physically and having to worry about being prey for some weirdo unless I go out with a group.

A small price to pay for being whole IMNSHO

Jonianne
04-18-2010, 05:24 PM
Even I would admit to thinking about it sometimes......I try to live like a girl would though, not by living as one per se, but by being myself and playing with my wardrobe and my interests the same way a girl would and not letting my maleness be a deterrent.

Ryan, I like how you put it.

Aubrey Green
04-18-2010, 05:30 PM
I knew long ago, that I was born wrong, and I also know that to transition at my age now, for me, is out of the question. So I am good where I am now.

Sewing_Sophie
04-18-2010, 05:31 PM
I started wondering about whether I should be a woman quite early in life (lost in the mists of memory), on and off, maybe not very strongly, much much earlier than when I started crossdressing (at 30). Since then I've learned that there's a balance point and that balance is mostly male, but it's still fun to daydream about.

Vicki-Z
04-18-2010, 05:55 PM
If I had a choice I would definately pick .... F E M A L E :D

Vicki :hugs:

Kelly Greene
04-18-2010, 06:30 PM
Is there part of me that would like to be female?

Yes every day at some point of the day I find my self saying hay GOD it would be so nice to be a girl. In the next life pleas allow me to be a girl if it is possible.

I am afraid I would loose my entire family if I ever acted on these feelings but I have to admit they are real.

Daphne Renee
04-18-2010, 06:37 PM
Yes. I have often wondered what it would be like to be female. I am 99% sure this will never happen though. I do like that magic pill idea that another poster had though.

sherri52
04-18-2010, 06:42 PM
I'd be happy to have smaller feet so I can buy some of those beautiful shoes out there. Those of us in 13s and better don't get the best shoe selection

Wen4cd
04-18-2010, 06:44 PM
If a part of you WANTS to be female, doesn't this mean that it's not female? It wouldn't 'want' to be if it already was, right? It would just say "I'm female, lol."

So if this part is not female already, and just 'wants' to be, what is it? Male? Dualism at work, hehe. Yang wants to be yin, to gonflagarate itself within its antithesis, divide by zero and watch the universe implode.

How about this, then: "The part of me that already is what one might call 'female' wants to live and be affirmed."

The universe can survive with that.

Angiemead12
04-18-2010, 06:52 PM
breasts please!

Chickhe
04-18-2010, 06:59 PM
That's the confusing part... There are some days when I really do feel a strong female desire and others when it is the complete opposite. I'm satisfied with my male self and I have a feeling if I were physically female I would feel the same and mostly live the same life... it would be really neat to be one or the other physically, at the flip of a switch. I'll settle for wigs and makeup once in a while though.

AmandaM
04-18-2010, 07:00 PM
Yes, the hard part is determining if my desire to be female is the dominant trait, or if my desire to just crossdress is.

Jonianne
04-18-2010, 07:11 PM
If a part of you WANTS to be female, doesn't this mean that it's not female? It wouldn't 'want' to be if it already was, right? It would just say "I'm female, lol."

I love your thought process Wen! Yes, in a way, I know I am not TS is by the fact that the part of me that "wants" to be female implys that it is indeed not female, as you state. Someone TS would know they are female inside already.

So if this part is not female already, and just 'wants' to be, what is it? Male? Dualism at work, hehe. Yang wants to be yin, to gonflagarate itself within its antithesis, divide by zero and watch the universe implode.

Is that akin to matter and anti-matter?

How about this, then: "The part of me that already is what one might call 'female' wants to live and be affirmed."

The universe can survive with that.

That is a good way of looking at it. I still view myself as being physically male, with a mind that (I think) mostly views the world the way males do. I do believe the part of me that I could call female would be my emotional being. That definatly seems female to me. My female emotional side is always wanting to be out, set free and be validated. I love engaging in positive emotional releases as well as letting out the need to grieve at times.

Thanks for your input Wen.

Ediosa
04-18-2010, 07:42 PM
I will admit, I would've love being born a female. But since I wasn't I am not going to go there. I am a man, enjoy being a man with being able to dress as a female, and am happy with that.

Being Paige
04-18-2010, 08:09 PM
Most definately would want to be a female. Totally!

Cassandra Lynn
04-18-2010, 08:46 PM
There was a similar question to this once before and i'll say again, it would be fun to experience it, but no, im quite happy with my genitalia so i'll stick with the TG label. mj (Cassie)
p.s. that is taking in to account that CDing is the act of wearing female clothes and presenting as female with the hair and make-up. The why we do that is where the term TG comes in, IMO.

jenifer m.
04-18-2010, 09:07 PM
the way i see it is ive spent 40 years as a man,and if i could flip a switch id become a woman for the next fourty years.that way i would get to be both for a while.

Samantha_Smile
04-18-2010, 11:25 PM
I'd sure like to have a try with a 30 day return garantee.
If Im not completely satisfied, return my female self to get my male body back.

lol

If I were a girl, I'd probably go through phases of binding my breasts and letting my leg hair grow so that I can feel that masculine side within me.

I like having a choice too much :D

NatashaCD
04-18-2010, 11:28 PM
I would be extremely happy if i had a female face

Lexine
04-19-2010, 02:35 AM
Voice. I can fake every other aspect but my voice.

I second Karren on this :). Thankfully this is one of those things that can be learned/harnessed.

stephanie100
04-19-2010, 03:18 AM
most of me would and one day hopefully ..... the journey continues

Sophie_C
04-19-2010, 03:40 AM
Essentially, on the inside, I *am* female. I'm just dealing with the situation on the outside the best way I can. It's too bad the consequence is still rather disastrous for most people who end up transitioning in 2010: loss of family, friends, career, savings, pretty much everything except the transition itself (unless you are extremely young and have tons of support). Anyway...:doh:

prene
04-19-2010, 03:41 AM
#1 Voice
#2 large Breasts

Jenniferpl
04-19-2010, 03:59 AM
I would switch in a second if I could be tall with long legs, large full breast, long natural blonde hair, captivating blue eyes, a smile that would light up a room and would be able to leave with a room with as great impression as I came in with. Since that will never happen, I am happy to remain a male.

Dana Garrett
04-19-2010, 04:52 AM
No Thanks, I'm just a guy who likes to spend some time playing dress up.

Nicola2876
04-19-2010, 05:01 AM
When I was a little boy I prayed every night that I would wake up a girl. If I didn't know any better I would still be doing it. I would love to be female on the outside to match the inside

Jonianne
04-19-2010, 05:18 AM
Back to my original question: Is there a part of your being - not body - that would like to be female, even as a CD who has no desire to take it any further?

Or do you have no desire what-so-ever to experience being female and that crossdressing is entirely just for the cloths and/or fetish?

noeleena
04-19-2010, 05:21 AM
Hi,

To wont , to be female , is a lot different than being female & you dont have to wake up wishing you were . being a female / woman is better , & from birth . when you have the mix of both you know what its like,
& you can live as a woman .

...noeleena...

sometimes_miss
04-19-2010, 05:46 AM
Sure, a part of me wants desperately to become female; but that's not reality. I can never be what I expected to be; a somewhat normal girl. Barring any miracles, all I would be able to become would be a homely mishapen huge ugly woman, which in no way is what I wanted to be.

Elizabeth 66
04-19-2010, 06:00 AM
I am a female now already, i just need my body to catch up!

Charleen
04-19-2010, 08:15 AM
Every part of me!

Angie G
04-19-2010, 08:43 AM
Every bit of me would love to be female. I would so love to be a GG. Alas it;s not to be.:hugs:
Angie

Christie ann
04-19-2010, 08:59 AM
I too wish I had been born a girl.

Andria
04-19-2010, 12:19 PM
I do sometimes wish I could be a woman. Though if I could switch between a gg and who I am when I want.. That would be perfect. :)

Sarah_C
04-19-2010, 12:45 PM
I often wish I could live my life as female, even if just for a couple of weeks so i have the option to go back!

Oh well, can always dream!

maggiecdva
04-19-2010, 12:47 PM
I most definitely would be a woman! I just love the feeling of dressing and being feminine. To live the life would be awesome!
hugs - maggie

Kaz
04-19-2010, 12:55 PM
To some extent I'd argue I've done male so YES please, can I be 100% girl now!

And yes the desire is there, to be really 100% female and experience that.

But as I am who I am, like Karren, I seem to be getting away with passing more than I thought would be possible a year or two ago... and this has changed things for me...no "you - the CD community" has changed things for me, but the voice.... way too low and boomy!

But would I really, in this life, given that I am now not a young chick, want to give up my male bits? No.

Quite straightforward really. Yes I would like a fairy godmother to make everything allright... Real life eh?

Kaz xx

Rianna Humble
04-19-2010, 04:21 PM
Back to my original question: Is there a part of your being - not body - that would like to be female

Every part of my being wants to be female even if I end up a fat, ugly woman with a weird voice.

Madilyn A.
04-19-2010, 04:40 PM
Hypothetically speaking, I would be female 24/7. Realistically however, too many relationships would suffer at this stage of my life. So I live vicariously through some of you.

ginafaye
04-20-2010, 03:20 AM
sure i wonder, would love bigger breasts and round full hips i could give up my dangley parts but never my wife

Laura J
04-20-2010, 04:42 AM
Some part of me would like to be female. I would still, in general, prefer to be male however.

Jonianne
04-20-2010, 04:55 AM
Some part of me would like to be female. I would still, in general, prefer to be male however.

Simply put, this is how I think most of us probably feel. Varying degrees of course.

Veryconfused
04-22-2010, 12:49 AM
Ya I have a big part of me wanting to be a girl but. Don't know if it would be the right decision right now

Veryconfused
04-22-2010, 12:51 AM
I too wish I had been born a girl.
Me too

RockerTerri
04-22-2010, 01:04 AM
This proves the relativity of all of this...you ask, "is there a part of you that would like to be female?" and i am simply amazed there might be a part of some of you that dosent?!

Sometimes we lose perspective, I guess.

Emily L
04-22-2010, 01:13 AM
I'd love to be a female.

But only if I could switch back to being a male again afterwards.

If it's a situation of "pick one, and that's what you are for the rest of your life", I'd definitely stick with male.

But I would give anything for the ability to be a woman for a day or a week at a time...

Amanda Styles
04-22-2010, 04:53 AM
There some things I like about being a man. Looking back on my life I wish I would have been born a female. As a man it's been a long a very lonely life. SRS is not an option. Way to late and no enough $$ to go down that road. :

Are we sharing the same brain? :heehee:

MelanieP
04-22-2010, 08:55 AM
I would 100% rather have been female... but female from birth, not through transitioning. I don't think that I could give up on the male aspects of my life up to this point to transition to female, but if I could start it all over again, being born female would be my choice.

Jennifer in CO
04-22-2010, 08:56 AM
I see a couple of different aspects of the question showing up.

1 - some want to BE female (fully functioning/being)

2 - some want to LIVE as a girl (work/move/etc be accepted in everyday life as one)

3 - some want some part or function of female body parts.

For right at 5 years, I lived as a girl in the early 80's. I have to say girl and not female as 'female' is a gender, while 'girl' is a mindset. 'Girl' is a way of thinking, a way of responding, a way of doing. But yes it is also a common use to describe a gender. Anyway, after several years of living as a girl, I thought, acted, reacted and did everything as a female would, without the final gender change. That 'thing' parked between my legs had nothing to do with my way of thinking. It brought me pleasure (with a lot of work) but was useless to my wife so it gradually meant nothing to her either. I pleasured her just like another woman would pleasure her mate and she me.

The point I'm trying to state is don't let your 'sex' hinder who (or what) you are. The next time someone says 'you're such a girl!', say thank you!

Jenn

Frédérique
04-22-2010, 10:21 AM
I know most of us are MtF crossdressers who have never had the driving desire to transition or even live part or full time "transgendered", but isn't there at least a small part of who we are, our being, that would like to be female?
I am very much a guy with a male body and a male mind, but I can also admit that, inside, there is a part of who I am that would love to be female.

Part of me is feminine – I don’t desire part of me to be feminine. I am it already, and I’m in touch with this characteristic, other side, other half, partner in my psyche, or whatever you wish to call it. We are one, no matter what clothes “we” choose to wear at any given moment…:straightface:

The feminine quality that I most cherish is compassion, and I like to be in touch with this feeling as much as possible. A guy with a male mind can be compassionate, to be sure, but this is more often than not tucked away due to our innate programming. I can’t even say “unwanted male baggage” around here without drawing censure, but that’s exactly how I would describe it. It comes from within, this feminine expression, and the outer layers, obtained via crossdressing, are just the frosting on the cake – an angel cake, to be precise, and it’s absolutely devine…:angel:

bobi jean
04-22-2010, 10:30 AM
every fiber

Ocean Mist
04-22-2010, 02:16 PM
I enjoy being male. Should when you die you get to start again and you could choose to go back as a girl or a boy, I'd give going back as a girl a bash.

I'm not sure if this idyllic "choose on death" option is going to happen, but you never know.....

Girl
04-22-2010, 04:13 PM
I absolutely wish I'd been born a girl!

Rita B
04-22-2010, 04:21 PM
Let me just say that in my next life ( this one is running out of time) I want to come back as a female. I want to experience the joy of being a little girl and being fussed over and cuddled and dressed up in pretty outfits, and to be a teen age girl and go to proms and dances and wear pretty dresses and play around with make up. In other words, I want to be a female from the gitgo and I would not feel like I was losing anything.

Sharon B.
04-22-2010, 04:38 PM
I would have to say yes, I would like to be a complete woman.
If I had the INTERNET back in the early eighties I wouldn't had made the mistake of getting married and would have started seeing someone about hormone replacement to give myself some breasts and see if I actually wanted to go farther than that.
Now that I am in my mid fifties, I don't see that happening.
Maybe if I ever hit the power ball lottery I can.

Jonianne
04-22-2010, 04:41 PM
Let me just say that in my next life ( this one is running out of time) I want to come back as a female. I want to experience the joy of being a little girl and being fussed over and cuddled and dressed up in pretty outfits......

I also believe we can come back in a next life and I too would want to come back as a female and be fussed over and cuddled a little bit more than I was in this life.

But I also know me, I would want to be a tomboyish girl because being dressed up and all the other would be fun for a while, but it would get old real fast to me.

Part of me is feminine – I don’t desire part of me to be feminine. I am it already......

I know I also have a lot of feminine qualities about me. What I was trying to say was that as a guy, I can freely admit that I would have liked to have been born female. Good, strong women are the ones I have always patterened my life after and desired to be like.

Andromeda
04-22-2010, 05:13 PM
Yes, I would. But only if I could make the full transformation to female and until they learn to clone humans, replace the x chromosome with a y, and then transfer your memory to the new body it's just not going to happen. Just in case any one is interested some of the novels of John Varley can give a small taste of what it might be like.

suchacutie
04-22-2010, 09:09 PM
This is a completely encompassing topic for me. There is a feminine side of me that my wife and I are exploring. Thus, when I transition to Tina, I enter a world in which my wife is Tina's girlfriend and Tina is treated as an adolescent girl who is expected to experiment as would any adolescent girl, learning how it is to be a woman. That includes interactions, makeup, gossiping, chick flicks, clothes (including the terminology), a sense of style, and all the rest of it. The "art of illusion" is mostly mine.

What this means is that we expect Tina to leave her male self behind. We are really trying to approximate a 24/7 changeover in brief spurts, hoping Tina will find herself and understand who she is. My male self is talked about and referred to as a different person.

Is this bizarre? I don't really know, but I am sure that Tina is very real and even though I love being male, Tina is not to be denied, and moving into her being is definitely a part of my life.

tina

Stacye Rose
04-22-2010, 09:20 PM
No, I don't think any part of me would want to be truly female. Bu I sure wish I looked more feminine.

Desiree8
04-23-2010, 08:19 PM
One of my longest dearest held fantasy would be for my wife and I to switch between one anothers bodies, and then switch back!
That would be so incredibly wonderful!
ummmm.... yeah, I guess I would like to be female. Maybe the boffos WILL come up w/ a pill!!
:heehee:

LisaKarenAZ
04-24-2010, 02:08 AM
Oh yes. If I knew then, what I know now. And, if I had the help and community I have now, I would have transitioned.
I've come to the acceptance lately, that I truly feel that I am in the wrong body. The complications for me and everyone else around me would be too much to go through if I transitioned now. So, I live with the acceptance of being who I am and enjoy every moment that I can get to temporarily look like my real self.

amandag
04-27-2010, 08:25 AM
I have said it before on other posts that I would trade in my body for a female body immediately. I would keep my brain as it has helped me become successful thru my 65 years of life and it is already wired for female tendencies.

amanda

tamarav
04-27-2010, 11:09 AM
I have to admit that I may have crossed some sort of invisible line between male and female some time back. I dress pretty much daily, work dressed, shop dressed and spend my weekends as a guy working on cars in the daylight and going out dressed at night.

I'm not confused at all but don't have any conception of male/female differentiation in my behaviors anymore. I am just me.

Alicia.80
04-27-2010, 12:19 PM
I would have to say that a big part of me wants to be female, or at least live full-time as one. I'm not so sure about SRS, but if I thought I could find a good paying or even decent paying job living as Alicia... I'd probably start living full-time (well as soon as I got electrolysis, shaving multiple times a day wouldn't work well for me, skin is too sensitive). I've finally come to grips with the fact that I will never 'pass' and am finally ok with that.

Joanne f
04-27-2010, 01:08 PM
Yes no question about it.

stefanie
04-27-2010, 02:17 PM
for sure....
i actually love being 50/50 so to speak...to me the transition is equally half the fun and the sensation. To see it right in front of my own eyes with my own handiwork....to know i can go from blah to blazzling in a matter of 1-2 hours is a thrill

to know that i can explore a completely different perspective as a woman and to be treated as such gives a whole new dimension to life.....it make me appreciate the discovery and the exploration....what a high.

While i am probably closer to the androgynous side, i prefer to be fully femme when dressed and fully guy when not

Gretchenivy
04-27-2010, 08:15 PM
here's a question i think is pertinent: are you your own soulmate?

i'd have to answer, mostly. yes. like many others who've responded, i feel comfortable with my feminine and masculine sides. my feminine side has blossomed over the years, and i let her shine more and more. i love that.

but, i've also learned about myself that i'd love to be a woman. of course, i couldn't ask to have a magic lightning bolt come down from the sky and strike me and take me directly there that would mean giving up my children. that i couldn't do. and i don't want to have to go through the pain of a transition though i very much admire those who are able to commit to that.

all that said, if i were to be reborn i would want to be a woman. definitely. or even if someone were to ask me which gender i would really prefer...which feels more natural for me... i would answer the feminine. i do love so much to be a girl.

i've just grown up and lived so long as a man and have so many manly traits i guess i'm just going to have to live with that. and as long as i can express my femme side as i do, i'm ok with that. really.

Sarah Doepner
04-27-2010, 10:28 PM
I have a difficult time distinguishing between my "being" and the rest of me. Since it sounds like it is something other than a change in my physical appearance, I'd have to agree with Freddie on the compassion part. All the women I know well at all have this instinct of caring about everyone and particularly those who need it the most. I am oblivious to that most of the time and occasionally when I see it I could care less. It extends from little kids and old people to making sure Fluffy finds a new home on some Animal Planet show.

I've osted before the extensive list of changes to my appearance that would be needed for me to be seen by others a female and I won't bore you with that.

girlygirl152
04-28-2010, 12:02 AM
Sometimes I have wondered what it would be like but I like being a male too

gemsay32
04-28-2010, 06:46 AM
Never. Being a female is a big job, probably bigger than being a male. What I honestly want is to be neither. Life would be different without sexual desire, without the hormones, without the confusion. I think it would be easier to focus on issues. I'm not saying life would be easier. Only that gender activities wouldn't require our time. We could dedicate it elsewhere.

Perhaps in the future there will be a pill that can make us genderless. There might be a segment of society that desires to live this way. There will always be people who want to have children, and follow conventional wisdom about family. Generally, education and quality of life lead to less population growth anyway. Robotics, cybernetics, are all coming at the time that gender identity is becoming more blurred. This is not a sign that things are coming to an end, but that things are instead approaching a phase change. We won't know what the exact changes are until we're on the other side.

But whatever the changes will be, they would probably shock us. Hundreds of years ago, when the church ruled, people used to be hanged for believing that the universe had many worlds and that the earth was not the central stage from which all things revolved. If people from that era were able to see our world, they'd either faint from disbelief, or they'd become even more extreme and vigilant about hanging anybody who defies what's holy. I believe that if we could see our own future, we would, in the same way, pull back in disgust. We'd probably resolve to make sure it does not happen. Similarly, when organisms on earth could not exist in an oxygen atmosphere, if they could have seen the oxygen-rich atmosphere of the future, they likely would have done everything within their power to prevent it. But had they done so and succeeded, we wouldn't be alive today. Perhaps time and space separate us from our future to benefit us?

In summary, I feel that you can kill an individual or a group of people, but you cannot control humanity. The spirit to thrive and survive and explore is just too strong. In whatever form we assume, it doesn't matter, we will live on. It's not our role, in this time and place, to judge our descendants hundreds of years in the future. They will be judged by their ability to survive, not by us. We're like grains of sand to the pace of time and space. We mean something only to the present.

TGMarla
04-28-2010, 08:08 AM
Yes, I wish that I could have lived my life as a female instead. I think about it to some extent or another on a daily basis. For a myriad of reasons, I will not transition, and will instead remain male. But the longing never really goes away. I certainly would have preferred being a woman, though.

Jonianne
04-28-2010, 05:11 PM
I have to admit that I may have crossed some sort of invisible line between male and female some time back. I dress pretty much daily, work dressed, shop dressed and spend my weekends as a guy working on cars in the daylight and going out dressed at night.

I'm not confused at all but don't have any conception of male/female differentiation in my behaviors anymore. I am just me.

Tami, with you, I might ask: Is there a part of your being that would like to be male? I think you answered that - the part that works on cars!

Sounds like you have that balance that many of us would like to attain.

Kate Simmons
04-28-2010, 05:31 PM
Well Joni, I had missed this thread due to previous happenings but as per our recent conversation, I believe I've pretty much been there and done that. At this point I could choose to be either or but am concentrating on my guy side as I never really did that to such an intense degree before. What I have to admit is that for myself, despite what I do in one vein or the other, it can never again be just one or the other as all of my qualities overlap and complement one another and I think I was ultimately meant to do this. Where I go from here is anyone's guess but I play the hand I'm dealt.This keeps me busy and somewhat young at least and I never feel bogged down. When I see other folks my age who are not in the best of health or less fortunate, I consider myself very blessed indeed. Having good friends such as yourself helps as well of course.It's what we make of it really.:)

Jonianne
04-28-2010, 05:49 PM
.......It's what we make of it really.:)

Absolutely!

I'm glad you feel free to search your life any way that feels right. Wonderful conversation we had!

Joni

kimdl93
04-28-2010, 06:03 PM
I would love to be a woman!

bredalee25
04-28-2010, 06:32 PM
Yes there is a part of me that would love to be a woman fulltime.

If I were one i'd have to be a lesbian because i just love women so much i would not be with a man.

STEFFICAPRI
05-01-2010, 09:26 PM
I think definitely there is a small part that would love to be a woman....however surgery is a no no and I just enjoy dressing and having feminine fun as I do :devil:

countrygirl
05-01-2010, 10:28 PM
Yes! A big yes, Sometimes i wonder if I am really transgendered not just a crossdresser?

curious5752
05-01-2010, 10:57 PM
My answer would be yes. I find myself thinking about being a woman quite a lot. I would like to try living as a woman to see if this is who I really am. Fear right now is the thing holding me back from trying.
Cathy

Cheryl T
05-02-2010, 09:16 AM
There is a very big part of my being that IS female, not that would Like to be female.

Perlita85
05-02-2010, 09:29 AM
Sometimes I have wondered what it would be like but I like being a male too

I have also wonder about this since I was a kid. growing up I did not understand thing my male frinds/callsmats would do or say. Most recently, five years ago, when my wife stopped lovign and I asked why, she said: "becaouse I am tired of leaving with a lesbian." Then I realized that I coudl never now how is to be fully male or female. All I know is that I have considered myslf fully female since I can remember

Love and peace,

perlita

msginaadoll
05-02-2010, 10:16 AM
I go with a resounding yes. I too would pray to wake up female from an early age around 8 or 9. Well it never happened. I got older and stopped thinking about it as much-only a few times each day now:heehee: In general though am working on being happy with who I am.

millie04
05-02-2010, 12:00 PM
Part of me wants to yes, the upper torso part. How I would love to have a smooth feminine stomach and small A cups without having big broad shoulders. I would keep the rest though.

NathalieX66
05-02-2010, 12:08 PM
The more androgyonous I can look, the more I 'd flip-flop roles without anyone knowing. :D

MrKunk
05-02-2010, 01:42 PM
I as a transgendered individual feel I should have been born
A girl. That being said I started really feeling girly around my
early teens. I love my femme side and wouldn't trade it. So yes
I would love being a girl. Reality sucks. But I live with it.