PDA

View Full Version : What determines your CD breast size?

Ruth
04-19-2010, 02:56 PM
I recall looking at threads on breastforms and noticing that people are discussing buying DD size forms and such like. As CDers we are fortunate that we can choose our bust size, and it's interesting, given a free choice, what some of us go for.
So what does it mean if we choose DD forms?
When we create our crossdressed appearance we may come to it in two main ways:
1) Go into our feminine side and attempt to show in our external dress and appearance the woman within.
2) As a man, attempt to create externally by clothing and other devices our idealised image of a woman.
I think the two different approaches will often be expressed in choice of breast size. My own limited knowledge, based on casual research and some eavesdropping, is that most women would like to be around average in bust size: if a woman fills a B or C cup she is most likely satisfied with her endowment; if a woman is a D she generally feels amply endowed and would not want any more; a woman who is a DD may well feel her breasts are sometimes a discomfort or an encumbrance, and may also resent the amount of attention they get from men.
I'm thinking if a man were able to choose a woman's bust size, DD might well be the result, but as I've said, if a woman could choose, it might be more like a B.
Now I'm not saying one approach is better or more authentic than the other. After all, we CD for our own reasons and they are all valid ones. And this is all only a theory. But what about it?
(My forms are size B...)

tricia_uktv
04-19-2010, 03:05 PM
I suppose it depends what you are dressing for. If you are dressing for men then a DD is probably a good idea. I'm not so my 38C works well with my body.

jenna_woods
04-19-2010, 03:07 PM
to me I think it depends how large you are or smeall and what look you are looking for I am 42b

Schatten Lupus
04-19-2010, 03:08 PM
I went by judging about proportionate to my shoulders, and when I actually bought my breastforms, I went with what was on sale, which was a size 8 (40C). I have to say I am glad I went with this size. A D I think would just be uncomfortably large, and DD just way too big and I think it would be a chore to wear them rather than a pleasure. I know it comes down to personal preference, but given that alot of women get breast reductions with DD breast do to back pains and complications, I think I would take the advice of those who were forced to have uncomfortable large breast. And it helps to remember that bigger is not always better.

aggi123
04-19-2010, 03:20 PM
I tried on a few sizes and determined 38C looked the best :)

Though I still go with a B cup too sometimes

SummerJ
04-19-2010, 03:27 PM
I don't really feel that I need large breasts. A lot of the women I hang out with have large breasts and they complain about it all the time.

Personally, I'm not sure if large breasts look good on my body, but I haven't really tried that many sizes, so I don't know.

Kathi Lake
04-19-2010, 03:28 PM
This thread sounds eerily similar to this one (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126449).

Kathi

Karren H
04-19-2010, 04:56 PM
From the women on MakeupTalk... Those with large breasts want smaller ones. Those with smaller ones want bigger ones... Personally I like medium ones ( C's) because they fit my body and the clothing I like to wear.. I have B's naturalls and having to lug around DD's just sounds like torture to me!

kellycan27
04-19-2010, 05:42 PM
I recall looking at threads on breastforms and noticing that people are discussing buying DD size forms and such like. As CDers we are fortunate that we can choose our bust size, and it's interesting, given a free choice, what some of us go for.
So what does it mean if we choose DD forms?
When we create our crossdressed appearance we may come to it in two main ways:
1) Go into our feminine side and attempt to show in our external dress and appearance the woman within.
2) As a man, attempt to create externally by clothing and other devices our idealised image of a woman.
I think the two different approaches will often be expressed in choice of breast size. My own limited knowledge, based on casual research and some eavesdropping, is that most women would like to be around average in bust size: if a woman fills a B or C cup she is most likely satisfied with her endowment; if a woman is a D she generally feels amply endowed and would not want any more; a woman who is a DD may well feel her breasts are sometimes a discomfort or an encumbrance, and may also resent the amount of attention they get from men.
I'm thinking if a man were able to choose a woman's bust size, DD might well be the result, but as I've said, if a woman could choose, it might be more like a B.
Now I'm not saying one approach is better or more authentic than the other. After all, we CD for our own reasons and they are all valid ones. And this is all only a theory. But what about it?
(My forms are size B...)

You have to account for body size...... On a big man a DD might not look too large. I am a 34C, and mine look huge ( to me) because they are mounted on a small frame. Where as in a larger frame 34C's might not make a ripple.
Then again ...some guys are crazy about boobs and ............. well I am sure you get the idea. lol

bredalee25
04-19-2010, 06:17 PM
The reason why I chose DDD's is it makes my belly look smaller than it does when in guy mode. When i'm wearing a nightie without my bazookas as my wife calls them she says I look pregnant 9months along and ready to pop. I know she's just joking but I've seen myself and I do look pregnant.

Since I think pregnant women are so sexy when they're expecting it looks sexy to see myself looking pregnant.

Billijo49504
04-19-2010, 06:35 PM
I'm a natural 42C. By my bodies choice. lady at LB says I almost measure a 42D. I wish I could take them off and put them in a drawer...BJ

sherri52
04-19-2010, 06:35 PM
I'm a 44c in a 38 bra

TxKimberly
04-19-2010, 06:50 PM
Personally I wish to look like a woman and not like a caricature of one.
Frankly I first went for the smallest ones I could get until my own wife told me that they didn't fit my proportions and didn't look realistic. Then I got some that were somewhere in the middle. It took me a long time to get used to them so that I didn't feel silly as hell wearing them, but I eventually got there.

Emma Jean
04-19-2010, 07:01 PM
I'm a fairly large framed individual, so I have finally settled on a 38DD. I arrived at this by trial and error. I tried a DDD and that was just too much. A C didn't seem to be quite enough. With the DD everything seems to be reasonably well proportioned. I may try a D for a bit, but for the time being the DD seems to suit me.

Tamara Croft
04-19-2010, 07:35 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126449

Thread closed, try using the search function next time to see if there are any OPEN threads discussing this.