PDA

View Full Version : Updates since coming out..

Starfire Jade
04-19-2010, 05:22 PM
Ever since I made my crossdressing public. I have felt more happier.

Hell last week I walked into a make up room at my college which was full of unknowing women and men, and asked the girls how to use foundation and eyeliner. when they asked why I showed one of my pics, and there was a crapload of people in there. None of them cared. They were in shock and amazement as in normal guy mode, I look nothing like my chick pics. They gladly answered my questions. I also won the respect of the Student Body President, and joined a GBLT club at my college. And on the same week, My boss joked when I misplaced my cell phone in my cargo pants, that "we need to get you a purse" And shes the old fashioned type, Did I mention shes my Boss?

So yeah, Im well respected, and nobody cares, an old man however on the train was not amused by my nail polish and called me out on it. So I Amadeus Laughed (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjmmjXGwarU) him.

Kathi Lake
04-19-2010, 05:24 PM
I'm glad that you seem to have found mostly acceptance! I would say that the major contributor is that you accept yourself. People can certainly see this.

Kathi

Freddy12
04-19-2010, 06:16 PM
For me the older men with a mean look are the most intimidating. It was wonderful that you are self-confident enough to not let that guy who "called you out" bother you.

sherri52
04-19-2010, 06:42 PM
You are confident enough in youself and this helps in your portrayal to others.

Jessy
04-19-2010, 06:43 PM
You're one lucky girl! I remember your topic about how you just came out to the whole world. It's really awesome that everything turned out so well.

As for that old man... I'd love to have seen the look on his face after your laughter :lol:

I'd be most afraid of younger people... No clue why but they (even complete strangers) always seem to find reasons to make fun of me, even while I'm just in guy mode. And I just can't deal with those kinda situations too well...

Soriya
04-19-2010, 06:46 PM
You are confident enough in youself and this helps in your portrayal to others.

I was just going to say that Sherri :)

When you are confident in yourself, not cocky, people notice that and generally respect it. Great for you Jade, it's awesome you feel so much happier.

XO

Soriya

Jamie001
04-19-2010, 11:37 PM
You should have told him that it's rude to comment and that if you wanted his opinion you would have asked. That will shut him up! How rude!

For me the older men with a mean look are the most intimidating. It was wonderful that you are self-confident enough to not let that guy who "called you out" bother you.

t-girlxsophie
04-20-2010, 01:39 AM
Well done Jade,The way you have faced this is inspiring.The old boy on the Train should learn some manners,"Amadeus Laughed at him" well that one had me in stitches:heehee:,Also Isn't it worth trying for a raise off your boss,for now she knows,she will understand you'll need funds to keep yourself in clothes and makeup etc etc :D

I think that kind of attitude of being Confident helps a great deal,often in the past I've walked down the street head bowed scared to look anyone in the eye,and been gawped at and had comments been made to me,but this past week when I went out I looked straight ahead,and walked with a purpose,and for 1st time ever never recieved one single comment.

Hope the rest of your Open CD experience goes as well as It has so far

Tasha McIntyre
04-20-2010, 01:50 AM
I'm glad that you seem to have found mostly acceptance! I would say that the major contributor is that you accept yourself. People can certainly see this.

Kathi

Absolutely agree - coming to terms with yourself is the most important step.

Good luck

Tash :)

Angie G
04-20-2010, 07:34 AM
That's great news Jade. glad it's working for you hun.:hugs:
Angie

AKAMichelle
04-20-2010, 10:41 AM

Kathi

I think this explains most of our experiences out in the real world.

Starfire Jade
04-20-2010, 12:42 PM
I wasen't enfemme when I faced the old man. I was heading to Center City to rollerblade and managed to get the front window seat first and he tried to force himself there. and then tried to start some argument saying "Your on drugs I can read your mind kid" when I told him no.

He tried to say I was on drugs, then I threw it right back into his face when I told him Im straight edge with is a life style that doesn't even drink. He then went onto say that something is wrong is wrong with me cause everyone else does.

Im like "Are you going senile? Make up your mind old man."

He then threatened to have security check me out when we get to Philly, I then proceeded to recite the constitution saying that I dont consent to unauthorized searches, and pretty much shoved the law book down his throat.

I continued to toy with him and Amadeus laugh in his face until he finally backed off and moved to another seat. He then proceeded to grunt about me to the rider next to him who diden't care, but he finally shut up when I said outloud with a smirk, "I can hear you old man."

yay, welcome to the public crossdressing club :)
do consider to share your experience with more stories and pictures (blog?)

I'm thinking about it.

Jessy
04-20-2010, 03:40 PM
...Im straight edge with is a life style that doesn't even drink.
We can tell from your avatar :lol:

lady sawdust
04-20-2010, 03:46 PM
You're a true inspiration. I've been thinking about joining the GLBT at my school, but I'm not really a "people person."

Starfire Jade
04-20-2010, 07:22 PM
We can tell from your avatar :lol:

That was actually for a school project, we had to do a wine advert. Personally I think Alcohol tastes vapid.

AKAMichelle
04-20-2010, 07:29 PM
I wasen't enfemme when I faced the old man. I was heading to Center City to rollerblade and managed to get the front window seat first and he tried to force himself there. and then tried to start some argument saying "Your on drugs I can read your mind kid" when I told him no.

He tried to say I was on drugs, then I threw it right back into his face when I told him Im straight edge with is a life style that doesn't even drink. He then went onto say that something is wrong is wrong with me cause everyone else does.

Im like "Are you going senile? Make up your mind old man."

He then threatened to have security check me out when we get to Philly, I then proceeded to recite the constitution saying that I dont consent to unauthorized searches, and pretty much shoved the law book down his throat.

I continued to toy with him and Amadeus laugh in his face until he finally backed off and moved to another seat. He then proceeded to grunt about me to the rider next to him who diden't care, but he finally shut up when I said outloud with a smirk, "I can hear you old man."

I'm thinking about it.

It is a shame that things turned out this way. The passengers just saw a young whipper snapper arguing with an old man. Nobody ever learned a thing from the exchange. And most of all he should have left his comments to himself. This was definitely a lose-lose situation for everyone.

I hope the rest of your day was better.

Starfire Jade
04-20-2010, 07:37 PM
It is a shame that things turned out this way. The passengers just saw a young whipper snapper arguing with an old man. Nobody ever learned a thing from the exchange. And most of all he should have left his comments to himself. This was definitely a lose-lose situation for everyone.

I hope the rest of your day was better.

ROFL. the conductor was not even on the train, it was sitting idle 10 minutes before departure. And it was just a few non-english speaking immigrants that witnessed it, and pretty much diden't even raise an eyebrow except for my childish laughter.

jenna_woods
04-20-2010, 07:39 PM
my experances tell me the same no one really cares.

Kaitlyn Michele
04-20-2010, 10:40 PM
It sure does feel good to be known for who and/or what you are..

I'm happy for you:thumbsup:

Paula W
04-21-2010, 01:39 AM
I now feel compelled to practice the Amadeus laugh for various situations.

Tranny Tee
04-21-2010, 06:35 PM
I am trying to get a little farther out of the closet and your post is an inspiration. As time ges by I see fewer and fewer reasons to hide my dressing.