PDA

View Full Version : Wash Day

Janice Ann
08-09-2004, 06:11 PM
??? Just want some input-- So we go out and purchace the sexiest lingeria money can buy- or the sale at Wall Mart-- all these nice & important items will need be washed- Pensonaly Janice uses the delice cycle
W/ woolite-- Want a little more femmine smell to my undies- No wife & on my own , HELP--- Janice Ann :( Tipps please :)
I do wash & let air dry--in the bathroom

Scaredsis
08-09-2004, 06:34 PM
Use a ''Cashe" in your drawers. Or you can spritz a little perfume on them, bfore you put them away.

Marda
08-10-2004, 01:15 AM
Hi Janice Ann

All's I can say is ...

"It's considered *Blasphemous* to machine wash Lingerie" !!!

If you get WashBoard Duty when you get to CDHeaven, "Don't Say I Didn't Love You" !!! :-))

Love / Marda

Janice Ann
08-12-2004, 11:00 AM
Good tips girls :o
Janice did get some smell pretty to put in the drawers-
Am now on the look out for a washboard to add to my Little Suzy Homemaker Kit- Hope it is not to hard on my nails :D
LOL Janice Ann

Marda
08-12-2004, 11:26 AM
Hi Janice Ann

Something I forgot to mention ...

"Wringing" is *BAD* for lingerie (and wools, microfibres, nylons etc) ... "Squeezing" is *GOOD* ... "shaking after squeezing" is OK ...
"Toweling" is *Also Good* to get excess water out ...
depending on the item, often 2 pins or more are better than 1 to hang in order to prevent sagging and shape distortion (not a big problem but ?) ... also, the thicker the hanger, the more gentle the bending of the fabric, particularly when hanging heavier items such as peignoirs ...

Handwashing and AirDrying Lingerie can be very "therapeutic" for a Tgirl :-))
It's good to ruffle the fabrics periodically while drying to "air" them and free any wrinkles :-))
Folding after drying is an Important and "Spiritual_Ritual" :-))

c u in the "washroom" :-)

Love / Marda

Bernadina
08-12-2004, 03:31 PM
When we do as much laundry as we sometimes end up doing in my house, hand washing is a luxury that seldom finds the time.

I guess I'll be seeing some of you in CD hell as the washing machine gets to do most of my and wifes lingerie.

Marda
08-12-2004, 05:32 PM
Hi Dina,

... but look on the *bright side* ... you'll probably wind up in (pardon the oxymoron) "Consumer's Heaven" :-)

btw ... Your dress is very cute !!

Hs / Marda