PDA

View Full Version : Roller Derby

lady sawdust
04-20-2010, 03:44 PM
One of the things that first made me want to dress was when I was 12 or so seeing roller derby on television. The girls were just so... bad ass. It opened up a whole new world of what sexy to me and I fell in love with it and started fantasizing about being a roller derby queen. I'm curious if anyone else had that fantasy. And how come there aren't any trans-leagues? It's not fair. :Angry3:

NV Susan
04-20-2010, 03:49 PM
Hi, I never had that fantasy, but it sure sound like fun....just think, roller derby in real short skirts.....:heehee:

lady sawdust
04-20-2010, 03:51 PM
Hi, I never had that fantasy, but it sure sound like fun....just think, roller derby in real short skirts.....:heehee:

It's the combination of sexy outfits, elbow and knee pads, sweat, blood and bruises that does it for me. I'm a weird one.:battingeyelashes:

Katesback
04-20-2010, 03:57 PM
Umm if you go to goldcoastderbygrrls.com and watch the video in the middle of the main screen I am interviewed on there. I am also in the photos page and finally the team roster. Take a look at my derby name!

I live the dream you just mentioned sis!

Katie
Snip-Snip

mscatie85
04-20-2010, 07:22 PM
I just recently was introduced to roller derby by my girlfriend. It is awesome and can see why you fantasize about it. The girls are a whole new level of sexy mixed with just the right amount of brutality. Personally I like the whole thing of empowering women showing that no matter your size, age, race, or sexuality you can kick butt.

Angie G
04-20-2010, 07:49 PM
Never had that fantasy. Sounds like fun if I was 30 years younger.:hugs:
Angie

eileendover
04-20-2010, 07:53 PM
recalling "Kansas City Bomber" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068795/
starring Raquel Welch, and with a young Jodie Foster.:daydreaming: