PDA

View Full Version : If I'm Qutting For the Summer, Why Did I Just Shave my Legs??

Danielle Gee
04-20-2010, 05:18 PM
HI Girls (blushing furiously)

Just last week I made a post telling how I was gonna give CDing a rest for the summer.......But a soon as my body hair started growing back I thought "Icky-poo, I don't wanna be a guy" To make matters worse my long-delayed Easter dress finally arrived.

Am I being a total Nit-Wit, or is it really a womans perogitive to change her mind? :brolleyes:

Danielle

sherri52
04-20-2010, 05:19 PM
good habits die hard

SandraAbsent
04-20-2010, 05:21 PM
why put it away for the sumer?

lady sawdust
04-20-2010, 05:26 PM
I believe this is the Flying Spaghetti Monster telling you that you should keep crossdressing through summer. It's when all the fun stuff happens, after all.

Jessy
04-20-2010, 05:32 PM
You're not quitting... you just don't know that yet ;)

Karren H
04-20-2010, 05:36 PM
I almost waxed my legs last week but my wife would be so pissed off if I didn't pass as a guy during summer shorts months!!

lady sawdust
04-20-2010, 05:47 PM
I almost waxed my legs last week but my wife would be so pissed off if I didn't pass as a guy during summer shorts months!!

I think I subconsciously always knew I'd be a crossdresser. Ever as a small child I refused to wear shorts no matter how hot it got. Now I can shave my legs and no will ever know but me. :battingeyelashes:

karen68
04-20-2010, 05:49 PM
I don't see the problem a lot of guys don't have hairy legs and some even shave, so keep it up and i bet most people won't even notice them.

BRANDYJ
04-20-2010, 05:55 PM
I was wondering how long it would take. Short summer huh Danielle? lol
But I wonder...Still gonna grow that stuff on your face? (goatee) I hope not. Well OK, it's your face and your wife has to kiss it. lol

Elizabeth 66
04-20-2010, 06:00 PM
The summer is the best time to wear fem, after all what have the men got, just shorts, were we can wear dresses and skirts! its a no brainer for me lol

StaceyJane
04-20-2010, 06:02 PM
Wearing shorts is the best way to show off those great looking legs.
Enjoy the summer and that new Easter dress.

t-girlxsophie
04-20-2010, 07:25 PM
Must be old age beckoning,getting set in your ways hunny

Angie G
04-20-2010, 07:34 PM
In MHO. summer is the best time to dress girl.And keep those legs shaved I do.:hugs:
Angie

AKAMichelle
04-20-2010, 09:03 PM
Resistence is Futile! You can not leave this group - you a crossdresser! :devil:

~Michelle~
04-20-2010, 09:51 PM
I don't see the problem a lot of guys don't have hairy legs and some even shave, so keep it up and i bet most people won't even notice them.

That's because they don't look at the legs. I'm pretty sure if they would focus even 1 second on the legs that they would notice it.

Amanda Styles
04-21-2010, 01:54 AM
I feel that life is too short to worry about what someone else thinks about what I am doing. I have been shaving year round for over 10 years now and have only had the occasionaly comment.

A female friend of mine (platonic and married) asked if I shaved my legs last summer when we were at the lake on her sailboat and I said yes, she touched my leg, smiled, said nice job and nothing else was said.

When not in Amanda mode I tend to be the typical male, albeit with shaved legs, underarms, and generally some kind of underdressing.
None of my neighbors/male friends have ever said anything.

I think personally we as crossdressers are more aware/intune to observing other mtf crossdressers with shaved body parts than the
general populace.

KristyPa
04-21-2010, 08:33 AM
I also cannot shave my legs during the summer. I keep them shaved till the middle of May.
I look at it this way, 3 months then back to normal.

Nicki S
04-21-2010, 09:06 AM
Last night we were sitting on the couch watching a chic flick, and she started rubbing my legs. Then she stopped and had me rub them so I could feel the stubble. She told me to have it gone by tonight. She seems accepting of my shaved body.

Billijo49504
04-21-2010, 09:27 AM
How can you stop for summer? With all the pretty frilly tops and skirts or shorts. Not to mention the sun dresses. To be able to have your pretty clothes out in the open, and not under a heavy coat. Put a couple of pins in to hold your wig on and put the windows down and turn up the tunes, and enjoy summer...BJ

Gerrijerry
04-21-2010, 09:29 AM

Just last week I made a post telling how I was gonna give CDing a rest for the summer.......But a soon as my body hair started growing back I thought "Icky-poo, I don't wanna be a guy" To make matters worse my long-delayed Easter dress finally arrived.

Am I being a total Nit-Wit, or is it really a womans perogitive to change her mind? :brolleyes:

Danielle

I have said that over the years many times. I always found that time of year changes nothing and I dress summer and winter happly. enjoy live and just be yourself you will not stop so give up trying.

Michelle55
04-21-2010, 09:31 AM
Not an issue for me. I don't wear shorts in guy mode. Never did. I have a farm and work in the woods, so I don't want to wear shorts. It also helps that I don't get as hot as most others, so I'm still going strong when other with shorts and tank tops have wilted.
My wife is accepting and leaves it up to me, but actually prefers me shaved all over. She even bought a Tria to try laser hair removal at home for both of us. So far the results as so-so.

Monika G
04-21-2010, 09:44 AM
Just walk into the pink fog and continue breathing deeply. There, all fixed. Now get dressed Ms. Gee.

unclejoann
04-29-2010, 11:08 PM
"Icky" is exactly what my wife said when I shaved my body. AND exactly what I said yesterday when I started growing the hair back for the summer.

Wife insists that I be hairy for the summer.

I wish I lived in a colder climate where summer started later!

marny
04-29-2010, 11:37 PM
I've been shaving my legs year round for 6 years. The time it is noticed is the summer and you get the occassional look. But look around. When i first started i was self concious and then amazed to see how many men had their legs shaved, and gauranteed most weren't CD, so don't sweat it. Be yourself!

eluuzion
04-30-2010, 03:10 AM
Danielle

There are reasons we were born with a mind...
If we can't change our minds, why have one?
:brolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:love:

ErikaLeigh
04-30-2010, 03:32 AM
I used to wear shorts all the time, I gave that up about 5 years ago rather than giving up shaving my legs. I have tried to let the hair grow back quite a few times, but once its noticable I cant stand it any more. If I can wear pants in the sumer in phoenix, the rest of you girls should be able to pull it off. :battingeyelashes:

Alberta_Pat
04-30-2010, 08:08 AM
Shaving legs and body hair is "normal" for the sports minded men out there.

Bicycle riding is a great reason as shaved legs are less expensive than a set of riding clothes.

Why shave when riding bikes? It reduces "wind resistance" allowing you to ride just that little bit faster. And best of all, this activity tones the right muscles to make your legs look "GREAT"!

Madilyn A.
04-30-2010, 08:32 AM
Funny thing, I have had shaved legs now for 3 years and my wife is the only one who noticed. And yes girlfriend, it is a women's perogative to change her mind. Enjoy this beautiful weekend ............Luv Madilyn

KayleeDahl
04-30-2010, 08:40 AM
I think aka Michelle said it best "Resistance is futile!"

Who wants hairy legs anyway?

Hugs
Kaylee

Jaydee
04-30-2010, 02:08 PM
Relax, I've been shaving my legs for a year, and even my wife hasn't noticed. Of course, I wasn't that hairy to begin with. I'll bet no one notices. Enjoy the summer.

Jaydee

Josie M
04-30-2010, 09:59 PM
Shaving legs and body hair is "normal" for the sports minded men out there.

Bicycle riding is a great reason as shaved legs are less expensive than a set of riding clothes.

Why shave when riding bikes? It reduces "wind resistance" allowing you to ride just that little bit faster. And best of all, this activity tones the right muscles to make your legs look "GREAT"!

Actually, the reason road-cyclist shave their legs is to reduce potential for infection and make the wound easier to treat in the event of a road-rash.

Was a road cyclist myself (until I was taken out by a careless driver in a pickup truck). These days, I'll mountain bike or roller blade.

Josie M
04-30-2010, 10:01 PM
I was actually kind of planning to re-grow the goatee over the summer. Not that I don't like being Josie when I can, but I like the goatee as well so it's kind of a trade off ;)

Luciana Vitale
04-30-2010, 10:31 PM
Just shaved today and tomorrow going to the beach with wife, have been doing this almost two years whit no comments (at least in front of me):):)
Have been doing this for almost two years

Sarah_K
04-30-2010, 10:53 PM
LOL my wife, who doesn't want to know about what I do, asked me the other day if I was going to let my leg hair grow back for the summer.

Now, I'll admit that this site gave me the inkling to shave me legs and armpits, but I have been shaving my head for a long time now due to my dislike of my grandfathers male pattern baldness... and SHE is the one who pushed me to shave my chest and pubes... and in truth, I just like the clean feeling of being hairless. I'm not really concerned with what other people think at this point. That could change of course but really, if I shave my head, chest, and pubes and have no problem with that, why should I be concerned with my pits and legs?

Now all I need to do is get the arms and back taken care of... ;-)

EDIT: I just noticed, the more I drink, the more I type "me" instead of "my"... the Irish in me is coming out... :)

ShevanAZ
06-20-2010, 01:30 PM
Dont worry love lots of men shave their legs these days...

rata
06-22-2010, 03:10 AM
I've done two summers in a row now with shaved legs . Winter down here now but next summer they'll be shaved no more hairy legs for this girl.:nz:

LaraCreaft
06-22-2010, 03:14 AM
what do you all recommend for shaving, straight razor or electric razor, or something else?