PDA

View Full Version : Still haven't found.....but not sad

rhondamichelle
04-20-2010, 08:02 PM
To my sisters,

As you all know, I had recently met and started dating a woman whom I made sure she knew of my femme side from the very beginning, and she was very accepting and supportive. Unfortunately, we discovered that our day-to-day lifestyles were so diametrically opposed as to preclude any kind of a permanent relationship. We parted on good terms and remain friends, often calling each other to check in and see how things are going.

She is the second potential mate that I have outed myself to since I committed myself to the the fact that I would not pursue a serious relationship with someone unless they knew everything about me. I guess my point is, though things have not worked out in either instance, it was not because of who or what I am, but other extraneous factors that can disrupt any relationship, and that they respected my honesty and candor. This has only bolstered my committment to remain honest and true to myself, and likewise be honest and true to any future mate.

Respectfully submitted,

Rhonda Michelle :love:

t-girlxsophie
04-20-2010, 08:19 PM
Thats a shame Rhonda.Im sorry to hear that.I really hope you find that Special One.I can honestly say from Personal experience that you may find Love and Acceptance when you least expect it.

I wish you luck,and I hope It will work out for you

:hugs: Sophie

kimdl93
04-20-2010, 10:14 PM
You never know what's around the corner. I'm glad you've been able to establish and maintain a good relationship with this person - even if it isn't "the one" Just proves your intrinsic value as a person,

Alice Torn
04-21-2010, 01:46 AM
R, Good attitude! I can relate, at age 56 almost, still waiting here, too. Like Red Green says, "Pullin for ya. We're all in this together."

Mea GG
04-21-2010, 03:04 AM
Hi Rhonda,

You have a wonderful attitude and one of these days I think you will find a person who fits you just right.

Good luck and don't worry!
~

prene
04-21-2010, 03:11 AM
You have a great look out on life.

I wish everyone was as clear headed and honest as you are.

Good luck in the future.

You are an inspiration.

Elizabeth 66
04-21-2010, 03:14 AM
Any relationship has to be based on trust, in fact i think it is the one thing that a relationship cannot survive without, so being honest from the outset is the best way to establish that trust... keep going and im sure you will find someone who will want you for who you are.

rhondamichelle
04-21-2010, 08:17 AM
Thank you all for your kind and heart-felt comments. I never would have reached this point of self-actualization without the advice and support of the members here on this forum. I've always maintained that there is someone for everyone, and patience is its' own reward.

Sincerely,

Rhonda Michelle

AKAMichelle
04-21-2010, 08:42 AM
Third time is the charm. So stay out there and give up hope. Someone is dying to meet you.

Billijo49504
04-21-2010, 09:17 AM
I love your honesty and attitude, she's there somewhere. All the best...BJ

carolinoakland
04-21-2010, 09:40 AM
it is so much easier to be free and who you are, and easier to be loved. Carol

Monika G
04-21-2010, 09:48 AM
Rhonda, I was deeply touched by your heartfelt emotion and honesty in your posting. I hope you find your special someone one day soon.

Tina B.
04-21-2010, 10:08 AM
She's out there, just keep up the positive vibes, you'll find her.
And don't forget to enjoy the search.
I know they are out there, I found one!
Tina B.

Vieja
04-21-2010, 10:13 AM
As they say honesty is the best policy. Most of the time? Seriously if you don't tell all it could come back and bite you somewhere.

Vieja

docrobbysherry
04-21-2010, 10:32 AM
You'll have a BETTER chance than most, of making a relationship work. Of course, a KEY is, picking the proper partner!:brolleyes:

Many married CDs that complain about their marriages breaking up. It's usually NOT because of their CDing. Rather, their dressing is the, "icing on the cake"!:sad:

CherryZips
04-21-2010, 10:35 AM
I can relate. I know its a difficult.

I feel there's really no point in me hiding it from someone I want that close.

But there is a conflict between accepting myself and the world accepting me.

sissystephanie
04-21-2010, 09:48 PM
Rhonda,

I may be in the minority here, but I think you are doing the right thing. I told my late wife before we married and she fully supported me for the almost 50 years we had together. Then I met another wonderful woman thru the internet. I also told her that I was a CD and she also accepted me "as is." The problem there is that she is married and I have met and like her husband. So nothing will ever come of that relationship. But the point is that there are women who will accept us as Crossdressers! Don't give up!!