PDA

View Full Version : Little femenine treatments you love....

heathr1
08-16-2005, 02:42 PM
A waitress I used to work with and still meet up with occasionally used to think my eyebrow hairs would grow too long and stick out.

On occasions, in front of the other women at work, (as I was the only male there), she would remove her tweezers or scissors from her handbag and do my eyebrows.

I loved the fuss and attention, but we only meet in coffee shops etc. now and it is not convenient for her to do this.

I did ask her recently if she could do it again and she has not ruled it out :)

What small feminine treatments mean a lot to you?

Lauren_Phillips
08-16-2005, 03:30 PM
Hi Heathr,

Sometimes I have real problems styling my hair (yeah I know Imagine that...LOL) and my sweet wife who can work wonders with shorter hair styles will give me some help. Anyway when I am whining about not being able to get one of my wigs looking right (especially my human hair wig) she will sit me down and get my hair looking right. Its such a wonderful feeling to have her fussing over my hair with a wig comb and hair spray. To watch her in the mirror do her magic is sort of like being at a salon and it is very special.

Huggs

Lauren

Wendy me
08-16-2005, 04:45 PM
i would say shopping for a new look and then playing aroung with it till i go oh this i like...............

Jodi
08-16-2005, 08:37 PM
I enjoy my monthly pedicure. It is over an hour of relaxation and pampering.

Jodi

jo_ann
08-17-2005, 04:29 AM
when I had sort of a mullet in high school, this girl in my drafting class would attempt to braid my hair.. that was heavenly :)

tifftg
08-17-2005, 06:06 PM
I get my nails manicured and my eyebrows waxed every three weeks. I love shopping for makeup anytime.
tiff

cindybarnes
08-17-2005, 06:44 PM
A small feminine treatment Im hooked on is using the scented bath gel/soaft soap's with moisturisers . There are about 40 kinds I still need to try so no more Irish Spring soap every morning ;)

Cindy