PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all

jenacd
04-21-2010, 04:06 PM
I want to thank all who were open minded about my post got a job offer I AM NOT TAKING THE POSITION.I would like to make an observation that seem to come up alot here on this site.It seem to me that some of the people are not to trusting and it seem to be a trait to crossdressers.I mean not trusting or believing a post.I can see some post that are ended or deleted for good reason.I guess it stems from the deception that most crossdressers lived and live with all there lives.I dont post much here because It seems to me that if you are a very passable cd then dont post anything because a few will not believe and have you post deleted or closed.I will continue to read post but it is not worth the time to share a your positive experiences with this site when a minority of now trusting people can remove it.OH AND THE AVITAR IS ME 6 YRS AGO THE PIC HAS A DATE OF 2007 BUT THAT WAS A TRANSFER DATE WHEN I DOWNLOADED IT I AM PROUD OF THAT PIC BUT IF YOU LOOK CLOSE YOU CAN TELL THE THAT THERE ARE THINGS OUT OF PLACE.

THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT
JENA

Bobbie Bee
04-21-2010, 04:19 PM
Your avatar looks good as far as I can tell. Isn't venting free of charge on this site?

AllieSF
04-21-2010, 06:48 PM
Good luck on your continuing job search. There is no need to pull in your wings here because a few here seem to enjoy trying to identify false posts, and/or jump on the bandwagon when some else questions a post's validity/honesty. I personally initially accept all posts as true, unless I see something obviously wrong and inconsistent. If the post is a good one, then I may ask for clarification. If the post isn't so good, then I ignore it. Anyway, I hope to see more of your threads and posts here in the future.

AKAMichelle
04-21-2010, 06:52 PM
what things are out of place in the avatar? I can't tell.

I think one of the things that people question is when they can't see for themselves. Pictures can be edited and stories embellished and that is what causes the distrust. Plus we a distrustful lot by nature. Some of us post pictures of ourselves which everyone can tell is a guy if you look really really close.

sherri52
04-21-2010, 07:01 PM
Jena it is only the moderators that can delete a thread or close them. This is usually done because there are a number of threads out there and they grow daily. After a few days a thread is normally put into the sidelines unless it has a number of posts on it showing that it has popularity. As a CD and I'm sure I speak for many here, we look for threads with good or happy endings. We need these threads to help build up our own confidence. some of the girls here are out and about on a regular basis and I love to here there storiesand I am out and about. There is good and bad in these pages and hopefully the good outweigh the bad. Please don't stop posting and yes I did post on your other thread.

Stephenie S
04-21-2010, 09:46 PM
And the problem is . . . . . . . . ?