PDA

View Full Version : Round Two

kimmigir1
04-21-2010, 10:32 PM
i tried this once before, and got TONS of (negitive) Private Messages about this lets hope it dosent happen again, or names will be forwarded to admins, thanks in advance

OK first tine i didnt really know how to explain myself, after giving some thought ive (somewhat) figured a way to elaborate on whats going on, long story short the topic is question is growing/implanting/needing breasts (of the feminine sort [for clarification since that seemed to be the big joke last time]) so the way i thought to explain myself is as follows

OK so imagine yourself born with no pinky fingers, you know they CAN go there, but the problem is they arent there for whatever reason. you are ok with everything else being in a functional order yet not having them bugs the living hell out of you because theyre not there. and you want to correct this problem, and its 100% accomplishible but then comes the questions of how and why they came back.

kinda get it now ? if it confused you, trust me your prolly not the only one, it sounded great to me in my head lol

Traci Elizabeth
04-21-2010, 10:51 PM
Must be my age and how late at night it is BUT I have no idea what your question is?????

You seem to be talking in riddles.

ReineD
04-21-2010, 11:24 PM
and you want to correct this problem, and its 100% accomplishible but then comes the questions of how and why they came back.

Your post sounds as if you feel incomplete without your own breasts, and perhaps you would like implants? But the line above doesn't make sense to me. What would come back if it wasn't there to begin with? Are you referring to a body part?

Stephenie S
04-21-2010, 11:24 PM
Don't have a clue either, except it better not be a negative answer or you'll be reported.

Something about pinkie fingers, clearly (or not so clearly). I don't think pinkie fingers regrow.

Stephie

kellycan27
04-21-2010, 11:28 PM
I think she's trying to say that she wants breasts but she doesn't know how to explain having breasts.. because she didn't have them before.:)
I had to think fast one time after writing my name in the snow.

Emma73
04-21-2010, 11:34 PM
Kimmi, I think I understand where your coming from. If people think that they need breasts and they are male, then I think that is more gender identity. Not someone who is a crossdresser.
These are my thoughts but every one thinks diffidently.

Hope i Helped.

Luv Em :)

Karen564
04-21-2010, 11:46 PM
LOL....Did I get that now?, Absolutely Not at all......I think I need a few more drinks, and then I might understand what you said, but that's still questionable since I'm as blond as they come...lol

So why not just come out & say it ?

So you want to grow or implant pinky fingers on your breast..???

If you have the cash now, you could be back here within 2 weeks with a nice pair on pinky's to show off....

Enjoy....:drink:

RockerTerri
04-22-2010, 12:47 AM
What?

lizlizzie
04-22-2010, 01:19 AM
Kimmie: My SO is in the process of transitioning. I asked him/her why she wanted boobs (female breasts) and she said because they belong there. I think that is what you are trying to say.

kimmigir1
04-22-2010, 01:52 AM
Kimmie: My SO is in the process of transitioning. I asked him/her why she wanted boobs (female breasts) and she said because they belong there. I think that is what you are trying to say.

perhaps i made this over elaborate, liz pretty much nailed it, and since what i posted was confusing, ill just put essencially what i put the first time, it feels more or less like they feel like theyre missing, but im totally happy and content with everthing else, so i dont exactly know where i fit, because from what i know being transgender (please forgive me if im incorrect) your not happy with the whole package, not half and half, myself however im fine with being male , yet, it feels as though part of me is missing, so my appologies for the over-elaborate explanation, it seems as though it wasnt as well thought out as i once thought

Elizabeth 66
04-22-2010, 03:02 AM
I have read your previous posts, and it seems to me, that you are happy with your male body how it is, but you want to have female breasts as well. I cant say that i understand, for me my whole body is wrong.

This is my personal opinion, you need to visit your doctors to discuss this matter, then he can refer you to the correct people to help you, i have done much reading in the last few weeks, enough to know we can all have different levels of transsexualism, in one of the official government papers i read it explains that some people are happy just to take the hormones to look more like a woman and never have the intention to completely transition.

But if you take the hormones it will not only change your chest area, it will change other areas too, your production of sperm may lower, in fact you may even lose your male sex drive, and your testis may shrink. your fat distribution may change, your hair may thin, there are so many factors, im not sure if you have to take a blocker for the breasts to develop correctly. But the doctor would know!

A word of warning, i had a transsexual co worker a while back, who self medicated from the internet, he was quite slim, but his breasts were just saggy lumps of skin with no substance, i think in this area self medication is not the answer, there are so many other health implication to consider.

Kaitlyn Michele
04-22-2010, 07:19 AM
without knowing you, the most likely thing that's happening to you is that you are projecting your real issue into the issue of just wanting breasts and keeping everything else..

its interesting that you have this problem about just saying..

"i'm a man, i like my penis, but i want female looking breasts"

that's a very easy thing to accomplish with surgery, and other way will affect your other parts...its not complicated at all

or you could have a body dymorphic issue similar to folks that desire amputations or tput horns or fins on their bodies..

BRANDYJ
04-22-2010, 07:42 AM
Sure, I'd love to have breasts. But the reality of it is I have to work for a living, I have other people in my life that could be effected, and there is an imagine that is expected of me to maintain. So the reality of it is, I can't have them. So the padding continues.

Stephenie S
04-22-2010, 09:50 AM
Half the world's population works quite well with breasts, hon.

Once you got 'em you might find it's not THAT big a deal. The REAL awareness comes not from external appearances, but from an inner knowledge of your own gender identity. LOTS of women have small to non existent breasts.

kimmigir1
04-22-2010, 11:09 AM
"i'm a man, i like my penis, but i want female looking breasts"

this was in a nutshell, what i originally posted a few months ago, i dont really know what caused the backlash and the spam Pmessages last time but yeah this thread is going much better :)

This is my personal opinion, you need to visit your doctors to discuss this matter, then he can refer you to the correct people to help you, i have done much reading in the last few weeks, enough to know we can all have different levels of transsexualism, in one of the official government papers i read it explains that some people are happy just to take the hormones to look more like a woman and never have the intention to completely transition.

This was what i was kinda going for, some "in between" area, from what i have read, its more of an all or nothing policy to fit under the trans category yet this seems to be where i fit in "half and half" so to speak

CharleneT
04-22-2010, 01:50 PM
the answer for you is simple, implants.

Frances
04-22-2010, 02:33 PM
In Quebec, you cannot get implants unless it is approved by a psychologist and/or psychiatrist. Usually, you need to have been on hormones for a while as well, which renders the male parts non-functionning. Basically, you have to be a trans-woman.

ReineD
04-22-2010, 03:13 PM
In Quebec, you cannot get implants unless it is approved by a psychologist and/or psychiatrist. Usually, you need to have been on hormones for a while as well, which renders the male parts non-functionning.

This seems like a good idea to me. Otherwise, a situation like this one (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129837) might develop.

Gerrijerry
04-23-2010, 05:03 AM
OK I get what you wrote. However as already stated. or implied. if you want breasts just get them. Just remember all they are for trans girls is a correction to what was supposed to be. as for the rest of the male parts a trans girl would like that removed also. Being a woman is more then looking pretty or having female parts. It is what you feel how you are inside that really counts.

kimmigir1
04-24-2010, 12:56 PM
OK I get what you wrote. However as already stated. or implied. if you want breasts just get them. Just remember all they are for trans girls is a correction to what was supposed to be. as for the rest of the male parts a trans girl would like that removed also. Being a woman is more then looking pretty or having female parts. It is what you feel how you are inside that really counts.

as odd as this sounds, i feel as though im almost dead center, not really 100% male and not 100% female more or less 50/50 (or very close too it) so idk, maybe its a subconscious desire to portray myself as such or it could be something else