PDA

View Full Version : Making my own name

Veryconfused
04-21-2010, 11:56 PM
Hi I was wondering if anyone had any good names they could give me because I'm new at this and can't think of a name for myself can someone help I would really like a sexy or hot girl name that will get attention really easy. Thanx

Tranny Tee
04-22-2010, 12:11 AM
Vixen

Veryconfused
04-22-2010, 12:14 AM
Vixen
Thanks I love it but will still accept other ideas

Nicole Erin
04-22-2010, 12:29 AM
Just keep in mind that picking a name, it should fit your age, personality, and goals.

If tranny'ing is simply a fun hobby, by all means go for something wild.
Just think of stripper names -

Lexus, Ebony, Ginger, Sapphire, Ecstasy, Mercedes...

Weird how car names come into play. Or rocks, or spices...
Just don't pick some name like -
Ford, Beige, Salt, Geode, Boredom, Nissan.

Well, maybe, just think - You walk into the room all sexy and someone goes, "Everyone, I would like you to meet my good friend "Salt".

Ehh heck, go with a stripper name. Google that

Kathi Lake
04-22-2010, 12:50 AM
Ummmm, any reason why it has to be a "sexy" or "hot" name? Is that how you view all women? Do they have to be hot to be women? How about a name that just makes you feel right about yourself? The beauty of a woman is that she doesn't have to be hot to be sexy. A woman that is comfortable in her femininity and her personality is sexier than anything Hollywood (or their plastic surgeons) could ever create.

Give it some thought. Your name should come from inside yourself.

Kathi

~Michelle~
04-22-2010, 12:52 AM
Well said Kathi :thumbsup:

Veryconfused
04-22-2010, 12:55 AM
Ummmm, any reason why it has to be a "sexy" or "hot" name? Is that how you view all women? Do they have to be hot to be women? How about a name that just makes you feel right about yourself? The beauty of a woman is that she doesn't have to be hot to be sexy. A woman that is comfortable in her femininity and her personality is sexier than anything Hollywood (or their plastic surgeons) could ever create.

Kathi

I think your absoluteley right I just don't choose words right anymore I'm really new to this whole cd stuff but I still understand some peoples reasons and how women feel about themselves even if I don't fully feel like how they do about certain stuff because it's stuff I haven't experienced.

Kathi Lake
04-22-2010, 01:01 AM
I think your qbsoluteley right I just don't choose words right anymore I'm really new to this whole cd stuff but I still understand some peoples reasons and how women feel about themselves even if I don't fully feel like how they do about certain stuff because it's stuff I haven't experienced.You're exactly right. We haven't experienced it. We never really can. What we can do is to try as hard as we can to put ourselves in their shoes, so to speak. Think about it, would a woman want a name that would sound like a "dinner bell" for guys. Well sure, some would. :)

Don't worry about choosing the right words or that you're new. We all were new to this once. We can be a friendly bunch, so please continue asking your questions. Don't worry if you get your paw slapped or your feelings hurt as there are many different people here with many different viewpoints.

Kathi

Veryconfused
04-22-2010, 01:04 AM
Thanks for understanding it helps to know people go through what I am now and itmakes mefeel less alone

MiraM
04-22-2010, 05:02 AM

Kathi

+1 I totally agree

gabimartini
04-22-2010, 06:13 AM
Hi I was wondering if anyone had any good names they could give me because I'm new at this and can't think of a name for myself can someone help I would really like a sexy or hot girl name that will get attention really easy. Thanx

A lot of girls are going to hate me for saying this, but my only advice is for you not to feminize your male name. You have a shot at creating a whole new identity, so allow yourself to be creative. What names do you like? Is there a female character from the movies, TV or literature that you admire?

The sky's the limit! Just start to flap your wings!

christina marie
04-22-2010, 06:23 AM
when you gt all dolled up and you look in the mirror,ask the girl you see,she will tell you her name.

BRANDYJ
04-22-2010, 06:25 AM
Kathy Lake said it best.
Pick a name that fits you. Pick a name that does not attract the 'wrong' kind of attention from those that would only be attracted for sexual reasons. Many of us will shy away from anyone that uses suggestive names. Be it their girl name or ID on any given website. A name (or ID) that gives of sexual connotations says a lot about the person that uses it. And mostly, it's not good.

How about the name of a girl or woman that you were head over heels for.

DAVIDA
04-22-2010, 06:31 AM
Yeah, OK, I have always liked "Tanya".

Sheila
04-22-2010, 07:00 AM
Sheila is good ........... it gets me noticed and I am damn sexy :D

Deborah Jane
04-22-2010, 07:04 AM
You want summat wiv a bit of class and an air of mystery, like Chantelle or Chardonnay :straightface:

CherryZips
04-22-2010, 08:35 AM
Yes I'm not sure if I have chosen the right name. :o

But I think I'll keep it. I just didn't want anything too dull or common enough that I'd meet the namesakes.

Kathi Lake
04-22-2010, 10:01 AM
How about the name of a girl or woman that you were head over heels for.Brandy hit the nail on the head - to me, at least. The name Kathi - even the odd spelling, was taken from the girl I first kissed (actually, I was pretty much a nerd (Yeah. I know. Hard to believe, eh?), and it was her that kissed me :)). The last name just seemed classy and right to me. A simple name. A feminine name. That pretty much fits me. I'm very simple - ask anyone! :)

Kathi

Tina B.
04-22-2010, 10:06 AM
Try going here, put in the year you where born and it will list the most popular names for girls that year. or just use it for a place to find a lot of names.
Remember Hot or not, you want a name that fits you.
Tina B.
http://transboutique.com/staticpages/index.php?page=female_names_sorted_by_year

KateLongman27
04-22-2010, 10:09 AM
The best advice is to browse one of the million baby name websites out there and pick a name that you feel comfortable and happy using; as for your surname you can use your original surname or make one up.

However if you get stopped or questioned by a law enforcement officer (Police, FBI etc.) make sure you use all your real details, so they can ID you.

5150 Girl
04-22-2010, 12:44 PM
The best advice is to browse one of the million baby name websites out there and pick a name that you feel comfortable and happy using; as for your surname you can use your original surname or make one up.

Just waht I was going to say!

As for me, I went with Wynonna because I have a lot of Native American blood in my bloodline.... Wynonna = first born daughter.

Nichole,,, Hey, what's wrong with Ford? Wel,, ok, it may not be a good first name, but it amkes a good surname.... And if you combined it with the legendary Mustang,,, one could be Mustang Ford. Oh well, I kinda like it.