PDA

View Full Version : Thrill

karen68
04-22-2010, 01:17 PM
Apart from feeling fem what gives you most thrill of crossdressing.
Mine is acheiving a cleavage. I really love to have my cleavage. :daydreaming:

Kathi Lake
04-22-2010, 01:21 PM
I would have to say "getting away with it" would be one of my biggest thrills. If I can walk around in major mall and no one gives me a second glance, I fell I must've either done something right, or there's a nearsightedness convention in town.

:)

Kathi

suchacutie
04-22-2010, 01:23 PM
The huge thrill is realizing that this feminine person has been a part of me all my life and is now out for me and everyone else to see and know. Just the fact that I'm getting to know her and learn who she is becomes a thrilling, but stagering, realization!

tina

Ocean Mist
04-22-2010, 02:08 PM
The biggest thrill would be to win the lottery whilst dressed. That would be good.

Tina Dixon
04-22-2010, 02:17 PM
Putting on my wig and having hair once again:heehee:

Karren H
04-22-2010, 02:24 PM
I don't get a thrill any more.. It all just what I do.. And its fun... Now a thrill is something like the Penguins beating the Red Wings for Lord Stanleys cup.. And repeating again this year will be a thrill..

Go Pens!! :):):)

Tina Dixon
04-22-2010, 02:31 PM
i don't get a thrill any more.. It all just what i do.. And its fun... Now a thrill is something like the penguins beating the red wings for lord stanleys cup.. And repeating again this year will be a thrill..

Go pens!! :):):)

lol

StephanieDragg
04-22-2010, 03:07 PM
I get the biggest thrill when I am out dressed, even just running simple errands.

Karren H
04-22-2010, 03:32 PM
My thrill changed from time to time.
I guess the best thrill now is when GG gives me the envy look...haha

Damn..... I have never seen one of those... I'd sure be thrilled too!! Like they have anything to envy from me.... Sigh....

Girl
04-22-2010, 03:39 PM
I actually get a thrill from shopping for clothes. I love womenswear shops! :)

Girl

minalost
04-22-2010, 04:37 PM
My thrill changed from time to time.

The thrill does change. Right now it's walking in "clicky" high heels. Next week it will be something new: maybe makeup, maybe getting my first set of forms. We'll have to see... :daydreaming:
:hugs:

t-girlxsophie
04-22-2010, 05:06 PM
Little things about being femme gives me as much pleasure as the big things.The way I sit demurely,smoothing my skirt as I sit crossing my legs.Also slipping my heels off after a hard day and curling up on the sofa with my wife feels nice.
Even Applying my Lippy gives me a thrill that makes me feel so good :hugs:

windycissy
04-22-2010, 05:14 PM
It's that moment when I'm all dressed in a smart outfit, makeup and hair as good as I can get 'em, purse on my shoulder and headed out the door...the day that stops being a thrill, I'll be on my way to the Salvation Army with a closet full of donations!

Veryconfused
04-22-2010, 05:32 PM
The thrill is in anything and everything I do

AKAMichelle
04-22-2010, 05:43 PM
I wish I got a thrill from it. I guess I am just getting too old to be excited.

karen68
04-22-2010, 06:13 PM
I wish I got a thrill from it. I guess I am just getting too old to be excited.

Arrh not too old just getting used to it ehh:hugs:

Charla McBee
04-22-2010, 06:25 PM
I think I have been overdoing it until recently. Dressing was still fun but it just wasn't what it used to be so I just stopped for a couple of weeks. The thought did occur to me from time to time but I just never got around to it.

About five minutes ago, I just dressed for the first time in forever and the thrill was back. The moment the satin hit my skin, it was like my first time all over again. I've never really understood why but I guess it could be a forbidden fruit kind of thing. When I was a kid it was quite the covert operation to get some clothes together whenever I was alone and ensure I had an escape strategy if someone came home. I suppose I have recovered some of that feeling by choosing not to dress for a while even though I now have the opportunity to do it almost whenever I want.

Stefia S
04-22-2010, 06:41 PM
I was surprised by the thrill I felt the day after shopping en femme, after replaying in my mind an interaction I had while shopping and realizing that the guy maybe was hitting on me, not trying to read me. So, I guess or think the thrill was from passing.

AllieSF
04-22-2010, 09:31 PM
My best thrill is to be out dressed in a nice restaurant or bar in full conversation with someone at the next table or sharing the sofa with me. That interaction keeps me going like the EverReady Bunny. My next thrills would be a hole in one on a the golf course, the Red wings beating everyone to win the Stanley Cup, The Tigers winning the World Series, the Pistons winning the NBA Championship, and the Lions maybe getting to a .500 season!

RockerTerri
04-22-2010, 09:36 PM
For some reason, I just love when guys hold the door for me.

Great feeling; never sure if its politeness or a vestige of chivalry, but I love it either way.

MargaretJ
04-23-2010, 05:43 AM
I love my legs. I really enjoy looking at them in the mirror when I'm wearing stockings and heels.

Barbara_MacKenzie
04-23-2010, 12:39 PM
I love lifting the hem of my skirt and smoothing down my petticoat.