PDA

View Full Version : a small step for a woman, a large step for me!

Sarah811
04-23-2010, 12:40 AM
The other day I remarked to my wife that I had been reading on the internet that many men now have their back and chest hair waxed or shaved. As I am completely in the closet and she does not know about Sarah I expected her to just say sometheing like "tha'ts weird" or "yeah, right" in a sarcastic tone. Instead she asked why and I told her it was for personal hygene reasons, as when it is hot (not that it is ever that hot here!) body hair gets itchy and traps sweat.

She nodded and said that when she cuddles up to me and rests her head on my chest it is often irritating to her. I said I might try it and she simply said "you will need a lot of moisturiser", and that she would have to do my back! I have now ordered an electric razor from Ebay that you can use in the shower. My aim is to get Louise to shave my back, I will do the rest including my legs and for the first time I will be able to wear natural coloured hose or go without covering up a lot of my body!

RachelPortugal
04-23-2010, 03:08 AM
Hygeine has always been my main reason for removing all my body hair. You won't ever want a hairy body again.

I don't know what shaver you ordered, but with the Philips Bodygroom I can do my back myself, although my wife just checks it and removes any stray hairs.

Mind you, surely where you live there are plenty of shearers to give you a hand. :heehee: LOL.

Rachael

Satrana
04-23-2010, 03:28 AM
Scientific studies show that women generally prefer hairless men to hairy ones so it should not be a surprise that she is OK with the idea. On the other hand if she knew about your CDing and was not accepting then removing body hair often becomes a battle ground to prevent your "feminization".

The only problem is you have to maintain it daily. Hard stubble on your chest is NOT sexy.......

Angiemead12
04-23-2010, 03:35 AM
Good on ya, you may want to try waxing rather than shaving for a longer smooth time. Plus shaving will give you stubles as well over time.

I don't miss my body hair at all. I just tell people that I'm metrosexual and that I feel cleaner without hair.

I actually got my SO to start waxing her arms! Hehe

Ms Jennifer
04-23-2010, 03:58 AM
:love:Waxing works best for me.The hair comes back softer and last about 2-3 weeks now and is easier to remove now.Hurt like heck the first few times :sad:But I like it better now.:daydreaming:

gabimartini
04-23-2010, 06:39 AM
Great, both your male and female selves will benefit from not having body hair. The male will have a neater-looking body and the female will have a field day!

Plus, you'll be amazed at how people either don't notice or don't say anything about it. I used to have hairy arms, had the excuses ready to go, like I'd taken up swimming again. No one say a darned thing!

ellenwannabe
04-23-2010, 09:27 AM
great 1st move with the wife - it will now come easier when she finds out you like it a lot more than for just the hygienic reason - Ellen

Nicole Erin
04-23-2010, 11:31 AM
If you ever decide to go the wax route, they recommend the hairs be between 1/8 and 1/4 inch. Shorter, the wax won't take well. Longer, and it becomes hard to determine the hair-growth direction (important factor in how to apply wax) Could be a bit expensive to wax, but it lasts several weeks.
And yes, if you get waxed, it hurts, be prepared to do much cussing like I do when I get something waxed. :heehee:

Many men want back hair gone, TG or not.

jenna_woods
04-23-2010, 11:56 AM
i think that's really great

Amanda Stubbs
04-24-2010, 02:25 PM
You'll love the feel of femine clothes against your new skin! As soon as you've done it you'll be itching again but this time to get dressed!