PDA

View Full Version : Will I shave it off?

Tina Dixon
04-23-2010, 06:22 AM
Ok I have not crossdressed well over six months, now tomorrow I have the house to my self and since I did not purge my stuff it's hiding and waiting for me, but there's a small problem, I grew a goatee, now I am stoping to get a hair cut tonight, do I tell the girl to cut it off? My what should I do?????

Kayla_CD
04-23-2010, 06:26 AM
I always get paranoid shaving, figuring that people will think I only shaved so that I could dress. Truth is, that's not at all on people's minds, they just think you shaved.

Ocean Mist
04-23-2010, 06:32 AM
I was clean shaven for the first time in a few years last week. Went to work and I was amazed at the amount of remarks about it. Some wandering what I had differently, others saying I looked odd, much younger, totally different....etc. etc.

I was surprised. But realised I hadn’t actually been clean shaven with the team I was with before.

Start a new job on Monday, so get to mould their ideas about me from scratch.

Jocelyn Quivers
04-23-2010, 06:38 AM
I vote for shave it off! :thumbsup:

karen68
04-23-2010, 06:41 AM
My vote is cut it off:hugs:

Deborah Jane
04-23-2010, 06:45 AM
Leave it on
Someone has to be differant :tongueout

Kieron Andrew
04-23-2010, 06:50 AM
Get rid of it....a goatee and stockings don't go together :heehee:

gabimartini
04-23-2010, 06:57 AM
You just know that you want to shave it, don't you? :) Go ahead, you have our blessing! :P

Mirani
04-23-2010, 07:07 AM
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Elizabeth 66
04-23-2010, 07:12 AM
Last year up-till December i could go day by day shaving or not shaving, if i shaved it reminded me of my body! then i got a job were i had to shave daily, so on my day off i didn't shave.

Now if i go past the mirror and I'm not clean shaven, and not because of work, because i want to look as girlie as i can whenever i can!

Staci G
I have to go with Kieron shave that monkey off, they dont go well with dresses and skirts either.

Ms Jennifer
:love:Looks like the vote is in :brolleyes:Shave :eek:I did a few years ago and now most people don't know that I had facial hair.:heehee:Plus if you are getting dressed,You need to go all the way.:oI guess it is something a girl has to do .:D

janelle
04-23-2010, 07:26 AM
Take it all off sweetie

SherriePall
04-23-2010, 08:34 AM
I would tell you to shave it off, Tina, but once I shaved off my moustache some 11 years ago, I have been on a slippery slope!
Besides, if you are thinking of taking some pictures while dressed, don't worry about shaving it off for me. I only look at your photos to see the garage door.

jenna_woods
04-23-2010, 08:37 AM
I say shave it off, but then I have shaved my body, let us know what you do hun, love jenna

Jenny Beth
04-23-2010, 09:00 AM
Another vote here for shaving it off. It's not like you have to have an excuse like for having shaved legs. Have fun dressing. :)

Patty
04-23-2010, 09:05 AM
Another vote here for shaving :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jessica2010
04-23-2010, 09:38 AM
A goatee? Oh my goodness... please shave it off!

docrobbysherry
04-23-2010, 10:18 AM
I cut my shrubbery off for SCC. And, grew it all BACK promptly after returning home!

U can do the same! It's NOT exactly like having SRS, is it?:eek:

SandraAbsent
04-23-2010, 10:23 AM
I generally find that if your asking the question, you most likely already know the answer!

aprilgirl
04-23-2010, 10:51 AM
Its playoff time..where is your team spirit for the winged wheel?

Just kidding...break out the razor and enjoy. I too normally sport a goatee and have a little reservation about shaving it off...but it grows back in 2 or 3 weeks.

Nicole Erin
04-23-2010, 11:21 AM
Yeah you can always grow back face hair

With the haircut, try to work towards a femme hairstyle. Even if it is short right now, you can still get it started on a style. Just let the stylist know what you want and your plan, and try to see the same stylist each time so she can work with you.

Tina Dixon
04-23-2010, 11:39 AM
Leave it on
Someone has to be differant :tongueout

There's one in every crowd, LOL

Breanne
04-23-2010, 11:59 AM
Ok I have not crossdressed well over six months, now tomorrow I have the house to my self and since I did not purge my stuff it's hiding and waiting for me, but there's a small problem, I grew a goatee, now I am stoping to get a hair cut tonight, do I tell the girl to cut it off? My what should I do?????

Off!
The goatee clashes with the garage door!

KellyLeech
04-23-2010, 12:34 PM
Do it!!! shave! hair is icky anyway.

Karren H
04-23-2010, 12:42 PM
Obviously your still in shock the Wings lost the Stanley Cup finals... To the Penguins!! Unless your going to count it as a "playoff beard" this year... Its time to get over it Tina and shave it off. :)

Lissa Stevens
04-23-2010, 01:04 PM
Whew! I was worried about what you were thinking of shaving off. That would HURT. I would shave off the goatee but you must do what is best for you.

PretzelGirl
04-23-2010, 01:48 PM
Another vote for shaving it off. The cost of the coverage will kill you if you don't!

Tina Dixon
04-23-2010, 02:50 PM
Obviously your still in shock the Wings lost the Stanley Cup finals... To the Penguins!! Unless your going to count it as a "playoff beard" this year... Its time to get over it Tina and shave it off. :)
I'm not in shock hun, the league wanted Sid to have the cup so they handed it to him, but I think I'll get the shave and a hair cut later, just wish it only costed two bits.

Sandygal
04-23-2010, 03:26 PM
I don't care what you do with the goatee, I'm just glad to see you back.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
04-23-2010, 03:37 PM

Eddie Izzard and I could probably beg to differ, but I also say shave it. It's the perfect time of year for such a move cause you can always blame it on the warming weather as a reason for doing it. Plus it's facial hair, it'll grow back (despite my frequent wishes to the contrary)

Tina Dixon
04-23-2010, 04:39 PM
Well it's gone, got my hair cut done then asked the gal if she do more thing as I grabed my chin, "Oh trim it she said", no cut it off, I think she enjoyed doing it also, but it's gone:D

Kieron Andrew
04-23-2010, 04:55 PM
Well it's gone, got my hair cut done then asked the gal if she do more thing as I grabed my chin, "Oh trim it she said", no cut it off, I think she enjoyed doing it also, but it's gone:D

so where is the new pic to show us :D

karen68
04-23-2010, 05:00 PM
I agree with kieron lets see

Keely
04-23-2010, 05:37 PM
You made the right choice Tina. Now where is that garage door picture? :heehee:

Freddy12
04-23-2010, 05:42 PM
Congratulations on shaving. It was definitely the RIGHT thing to do. Dressing en-femme and having facial hair just doesn't work in my opinion!

Kiera79
04-23-2010, 05:44 PM
Hi Freddie if you aren't going out why shave it off? I mean if you are dressing for your own benefit there is no need to alter your appearance unless you choose to do so.

suchacutie
04-23-2010, 05:45 PM
If you are going out into the real world en femme...shave.

If you are staying an and dressing for yourself...doesn't matter :)

tina

DonniDarkness
04-23-2010, 05:47 PM
hey Tina,

I feel ya hun.....i had long sideburns for a long time after relocating where i live and i have recently shaved them off....
all my new friends here said "wow you look better clean shaven".....if they only knew, hehehehehe.....

So we "Double Agents" should revel in the occupation of being a cosmopolitan...- Guys by Day....Seductress's by night-

Enjoy dressing hun and kudos for storing and not purging

Hugs and Kisses
-Donni-

PS. oh didnt see your reply to the OP, its funny how the girls at the salon love to poke fun at us guys....most guys would be embarassed...i once asked the hairdresser who cut my hair for a very long time to trim low as she could down the back of my neck...she told me "well you better take ur shirt off", when i started to do it all the girls in the salon broke up with laughter...giggleing "he was gonna do it!!"....unfortunately i was serious and went red in the face, but she was all punk rock cool and just lifted up my shirt in the back and took care of it...God Bless Cool Salon Chicks

charlie
04-23-2010, 06:04 PM
Hello Tina!
If you are going out you best shave it off. If staying in, then it really only matters to you. For myself, I must look like the best woman that I can. I shave and cut off all kinds of hairs. But that is just me!

Kayla Shadows
04-23-2010, 06:50 PM
Yay,you took it off!!..I was gonna say,shave it,shave it,shave it!

:thumbsup:

sherri52
04-23-2010, 06:53 PM
It's a delema. If you leave it on you can't pass. If you shave it off you may resent it in the morning. good luck on your choice

jucyberry
04-23-2010, 07:36 PM
Oh yeah shave it off girls with berds look a bit mystical :eek

Lucy

Bobbi Lynn
04-23-2010, 09:13 PM
I hope you shaved it off!

AmandaM
04-23-2010, 09:27 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dude, your slip is showing. :tongueout

Joanie_Shakti
04-24-2010, 01:38 AM
I shaved off my beard a few years ago as it was turning grey and it made me look years younger. Shaved off my mustache last August, again it made me look younger. That was hard to let go as I have had one since I had peach fuzz in high school in the 1970s. I sometimes miss it, but for the girl perspective, it was one of the best things I've done. I can't even look at old pictures of myself dressed with a hairy face anymore. It just looks so wrong compared to the look now. I told myself at the time that I might grow it back but I seem to be shooting for being more girly so it's not coming back anytime soon.

Remember, if you do shave, it will be a drastic change and could take several weeks to get used to. But it will also only take a few weeks to grow it back again.

Dalece
04-24-2010, 01:47 AM
Smooth face goes with smooth legs. Shave it off:)

Tina Dixon
04-24-2010, 07:26 AM
We'll after getting the face hair shaved off I now have a day free to dress up but first here is what my wife thought of me shaving my beard off, were sitting at home last night watching TV and she would keep looking over to me all night but I never said nothing, finally around 10 oclock she says "did you get a hair cut?" LOL, yes I did, in a couple of days she will probley say you shaved your beard, da!
Now as I was saying the day is mine to dress, my how those girlie under cloths make you feel along with a dress high heels and my wig some makeup, gosh I forgot what rush Crossdressing can be!
As for pictures, sorry my camera is broken.

Kieron Andrew
04-24-2010, 07:28 AM
sorry my camera is broken.

:doh::straightface:

Angie G
04-24-2010, 07:55 AM
Tina honey shave it off get dressed up and enjoy the finer things in life hun.I miss that garage door. Loveya girl.:hugs:
Angie

Renelle
04-24-2010, 10:23 AM
Not to steal anyone's thunder, but after reading through this thread, I decided to shave my full beard of 20 years. My chin isn't as pointed as I remembered it. I'm seeing my upper lip for the first time since about 1974. Weird, but I think I like it. Thanks to all. Co-workers be damned, bring on the make-up!

JuLo
04-26-2010, 05:25 AM
I'm like Renell, I don't want to steal the thunder either, but my facial hair of 25 yrs is coming off tomorrow evening. I have even scheduled a makeover for Wednesday! A first for me! I can hardly wait!

eluuzion
04-26-2010, 07:05 AM
Just a warning from personal experience...

Shaving is addicting. Before you know it, you are "hairless", lol. (which BTW is a good thing for me).

and, of course...remember, never run with scissors in your hand...:thumbsup:

Lexine
04-26-2010, 11:03 AM
Shave it! Also shave your legs too while you're at it! I just did that for the first time this morning (I don't go out with my legs showing, so this was a non-issue) and it feels so good to be so smooth! :daydreaming:

Karren H
04-26-2010, 11:20 AM
I'm not into thunder but I think you made a bad bad bad mistake... The Wings will go down to Pheonix now and its all your fault. Should have waited till after the playoffs!!!

jennifer easton
04-26-2010, 11:32 AM
I've been beardless now for 3 years after having mine for 25 yrs, and I for one can say this was the best thing I have done as far as my looks go!! my beard had changed to gray, and I looked 10 yrs older, after shaving I was amazed at how much thiner and younger I looked

Tina Dixon
04-26-2010, 12:27 PM
Hey girls no thunder stolen we don't want to be the bearded lady at the circus so lets shave that face hair off!

I'm not into thunder but I think you made a bad bad bad mistake... The Wings will go down to Pheonix now and its all your fault. Should have waited till after the playoffs!!!
Hey if the Wings lose no big deal, it's to nice to be inside watching Hockey any ways and besides my team i'm cheering for is who ever playing Pittsburg:heehee:

Renelle
04-26-2010, 08:26 PM
There really ought to be a law against ice hockey being played in desert states. Leave the winter sports to people who know what a frozen lake looks like. Go Wings!

EnglishRose
04-29-2010, 08:18 AM
I just did it myself! my face feels really warm but has a big smile upon it, also :heehee:

Tina Dixon
04-29-2010, 09:59 AM
I just did it myself! my face feels really warm but has a big smile upon it, also :heehee:
Good for you, I found it harder to keep it trimmed than to just shave it.

RhondaLynn
04-29-2010, 10:51 PM
I shaved my face for the 1st time in over a decade last month. It was much less traumatic that other times - i guess i'd just gotten tired of it.

After it was gone, my chest looked way too furry alone, so i shaved it too - 1st time ever. Most people couldn't deternine what had changed about me -the only comments were the usual 'you look years younger', etc.

It's amazing how much better I look in bras, blouses, V-neck tops, etc. I'm loving it.

I got my 1st wig, too. Didn't care much for it at first, but i was toying around w/ it last weekend, went to the bathroom & did the "lean into the mirror & look up at my image" thing, and i was amazed - i almost liked what i saw!

EnglishRose
04-30-2010, 08:53 AM
My wife sees my shaving as the first step on the road to becoming a woman physically. Any of you out there with SOs who have similar worries - don't do it if you want to maintain your relationships! Just sayin'.