PDA

View Full Version : Having fun with Yahoo Answers

kaleyg
04-20-2010, 11:05 AM
i put up a couple pics on yahoo answers and asked if this dress was too tight ;-)
front: http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y313/Kaley_G/IMG_2069c-1-1.jpg
back: http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y313/Kaley_G/IMG_2070.jpg

here are the replies i got: (i put my favorites in bold)

it looks nice :)
46 minutes ago
Yeah, it makes you look way bigger than you are. It's just not as flattering as it could be...
46 minutes ago
not really. i'm not a big fan of the color of the dress, though ! but good luck.
Source(s):
meee (:
45 minutes ago
Really? She thinks its too tight? I think you look very nice. Its slightly form fitting but not too tight. Then again, Im not in it, If you over ate would you still have room in the dress to be comfortable? That's a good guideline. If its just big enough, try a size up and see if it works.
44 minutes ago
I think Its a very nice dress and Its not too tight!
Just add some nice shoes and some nice make-up then you'll look stunning!
I love the dress!
Source(s):
Meeee! x
44 minutes ago
its not a flattering color for you and yes its tight
44 minutes ago
i dont want to be mean or anything but i would say it looks a tiny bit tight near the stomach, but not to bad.. its a very nice dress btw..
-
its your opinion on how comfortable you feel in it because it may make you look bigger because of the design,,? so its mainly how you feel wearing it!
x
42 minutes ago
Its not tight! It looks like you would be comfortable all night with that! You should think about a different color though. The dress has way to much color going on.. nobody will be looking at your pretty face!!
40 minutes ago
It looks abit to tight around the top/stomach area, I think you should try on the next size up and if that is too baggy on top, have it altered so it fits just right. This one looks like it's a tad to tight and is pulling the material so not really a good look, I agree with your mum on this one =]
40 minutes ago
Looks a TINY bit too tight from the back
but the front you look tiny :)
your gorgeous btw :-D
and i love the dress
BUT..if it feels even the slightest bit to tight get a size bigger, 'Cos it would be a pity if it ripped, or if it got uncomfortable throughout the day/night or whatever haha
x
39 minutes ago
No i think it hugs you in all the perfect places ;) it looks anazing!38 minutes ago
not too tight :)
8 minutes ago
------------------
i've done this a few times -- i was outed in my casual outfits! : ( but dresses seem to work. and i brushed up the photos a bit ;-)

Lexine
04-20-2010, 11:14 AM
Kaley, you look gorgeous in these photos! I must admit that I don't have the courage to rock that look, but it looks great on you!

But yeah, Yahoo answers has a lot of younguns who post those kinds of replies. I'm glad that they don't phase you at all!

StaceyJane
04-20-2010, 11:16 AM
I think the dress looks great!

Elizabeth 66
04-20-2010, 11:36 AM
You look so natural, but the dress may be a little tight lol :devil:

Laura Evans
04-20-2010, 11:48 AM
You look fantastic in that gown, I do not see how anyone can judge it as "tight" IMHO.

karen68
04-20-2010, 11:59 AM
you look gorgeous in it perfect and shows off a really girlie figure:daydreaming::daydreaming:

Andy66
04-20-2010, 12:18 PM
It's a nice dress. I think it's supposed to be form-fitting, or it would fall down. It does give the impression of being a little tight on top, though... how does it feel?

kaleyg
04-20-2010, 12:30 PM
it was really tight -- i didn't buy it because it was hard to breathe. if i had the chance to wear it out to a formal some evening, i think i'd be wishing myself out of it before long. it was tempting, though. but i wasn't crazy in love with the colors either.

docrobbysherry
04-20-2010, 12:31 PM
I have no opinion about the "tite dress".:straightface:

But, u look stunning and 100% female from the front!:daydreaming:

For some reason, your shoulders look wide from the back!?:brolleyes:

joannemarie barker
04-20-2010, 12:50 PM
you look sensational :)

karen68
04-20-2010, 01:07 PM
It's a nice dress. I think it's supposed to be form-fitting, or it would fall down. It does give the impression of being a little tight on top, though... how does it feel?

I personally like tight fitting around the bust as you can acheive a nice cleavage :2c:

SandraAbsent
04-20-2010, 01:16 PM
Ok you hot. I will admit passing to a guy vs a girl are 2 different thing. Your fortunate that I whink youd pass for both.

Karren H
04-20-2010, 01:19 PM
I'm still trying to figure out the first one. If this was just someone online.... How do they know it makes you look bigger than your really are if they don't know how big your really are? My head hurts.

charlie
04-20-2010, 01:56 PM
Hello Kaley!
The dress is pretty, you look good in it and I like your smile!

Jenna Stunned
04-20-2010, 03:04 PM
I think you look great in that dress, And I wouldnt figure you for a guy in either pic. Where might I ask did you post the questions on yahoo answers?? Were you in the gay/trans section?? Or are you fooling all the woman of yahoo?? :heehee: I bet I know, but I just had to ask. :)

JustAlex
04-20-2010, 04:39 PM
It's just me or most of you are missing the point?
She did it to out herself in a sneaky way (that's what I got from her post).
At any rate, I think you look great in that. And the Yahoo Answers thing was an excellent idea.

Kiera79
04-20-2010, 06:19 PM
Very nice and feeme looking.

Angiemead12
04-20-2010, 07:02 PM
i think its perfect! :hugs:

kaleyg
04-20-2010, 08:17 PM
fashion & accessories section. here's the link if you have a yahoo account:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsjOlpdswwhItCzr1gHYu0vsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20100420080750AA6jjTj

you can look at some of my other questions. i deleted one where i posted a pic that wasn't so convincing and go outed!

erika130
04-20-2010, 08:46 PM
wow I've said this before but you look gorgeous!!
I can't even imagine how you'd be outed, if I saw you out in the street I'd only see a girl, a pretty one too ;)

kaleyg
04-20-2010, 09:28 PM
i posted this pic: http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y313/Kaley_G/day%20of%20beauty%202/IMG_2041-1.jpg

and then in a separate post, this pic:
http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y313/Kaley_G/day%20of%20beauty%202/IMG_2054b-1-2.jpg

in both cases, i was outed. in fact, with the second one, several people thought it was a prank and they laughed at me!! : ( boo hoo. hurt my feelings. oh well -- i've learned that i look much better in dresses! if anyone's interested, i'll post the ones i did in my wedding gowns -- those went over really well.

tiffanyjo89
04-20-2010, 10:05 PM
Yeah, post the wedding gown pics.

But just for reference, in that second picture, your face reminds me a bit of Alison Krauss. (Google her and then hold the two pics up together)

Maria in heels
04-20-2010, 10:44 PM
too tight? you look amazing!!!

Rachel Morley
04-20-2010, 10:58 PM
You look like a GG :)

JOJO44
04-20-2010, 11:34 PM
i posted this pic: http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y313/Kaley_G/day%20of%20beauty%202/IMG_2041-1.jpg

and then in a separate post, this pic:
http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y313/Kaley_G/day%20of%20beauty%202/IMG_2054b-1-2.jpg

in both cases, i was outed. in fact, with the second one, several people thought it was a prank and they laughed at me!! : ( boo hoo. hurt my feelings. oh well -- i've learned that i look much better in dresses! if anyone's interested, i'll post the ones i did in my wedding gowns -- those went over really well.

I don't see how you could be outed.
The face is very smooth and beautiful the complexion and makeup are almost too perfect for most girls.
You are just one beautiful girl, wanna go out? :battingeyelashes:

Jo

April Renee
04-21-2010, 12:08 AM
Nice dress, it looks good on you. The other pics are great too and I like your fashion style but idgaf about some yoohoo's opinions from another site...if I wanted to know I'd join that one to.
April

Imogen_Mann
04-21-2010, 01:11 AM
You're a boot. That dress looks awfull.

DAMN I am SO jealous ! LOL. :)

Katie4ever
04-21-2010, 04:27 AM
Wow, I'm sooooooooo jealous of your figure and look Kaley. You look fab!

erickka
04-21-2010, 05:54 AM
I think the dress is gorgeous and you are beautiful! Just my :2c:!

Sara Jean
04-21-2010, 06:17 AM
I tried to see your other "questions" but it yahoo says you have them private

kaleyg
04-21-2010, 06:57 AM
here's a link to another question that went well, i thought. ;-)
http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AngvqktMS64XiuTUR2pcveLh5gt.;_ylv=3?qid =20100401190017AAnwbfR

i'll put up the wedding gown ones in a separate post.

PS -- i just got read again on a different question -- i posted one with only the back of the blue/green dress, and someone outed me! he said he could tell i was wearing a wig -- i can't see how. oh well.

jenna_woods
04-21-2010, 07:27 AM
well I love the dress and you look great in it, nice girl

Katie4ever
04-21-2010, 08:32 AM
The oragne dress looks great on you to Kaley. How long have you been dressing for if you don't mind me asking?

From a jealous lassie in Scotland! xx

Katie4ever
04-21-2010, 08:33 AM
Oops I meant orange sorry!

JiveTurkeyOnRye
04-21-2010, 08:50 AM
I've had a lot of fun with Yahoo Answers too, I've posted a few different threads with pictures of me in my boy in skirt looks to get feedback. I've met with some hostility, but I've also had some really good responses that support what I do.

The problem I have with Y!A is the rampant homophobia, there's so much hate speech that people feel comfortable tossing out because it's anonymous.

SheriM
04-21-2010, 09:49 AM
The dress is NOT too tight. Not at all. If fact, even though you look like an attractive woman, I would add some hip and bum pads. I wish I could pass like you can.
SheriM

Shananigans
04-21-2010, 10:05 AM
I don't see how you were outed in those pictures. You look great! But, I'm glad you fooled these girls when you wore that dress. Btw, I don't care what that chick said...dresses aren't supposed to be comfortable...if it looks good, it's probably going to be uncomfortable...or, else you look Frumpsville. The tighter the better with your size. ;)

Abbyru1
04-21-2010, 11:06 AM
I'm with the Doc in this--stunningly beautiful from the front ; very nice and I'm
jealous too!

kaleyg
04-21-2010, 04:19 PM
the yahoo comments aren't all bad -- in fact i think they're mostly good. did you read thru them all?

how long have i been dressing? well, i think the desire started when i was 5 or 6, but i haven't been really working on it until this last year. i've dressed up for halloween a few times in the past, but wasn't really trying to pass.

thanks for all the encouragement, girls! you know how to make a girl feel good. (and for the ggs out there, i hope its ok to call myself a girl -- not that i would claim true membership in that special sorority!)

i'll do a new post with the wedding gown pics and comments later.

brassieres
04-24-2010, 02:37 PM
Do you think that those who post questions really lost a bet? And if they did, do you think that they secretly wanted to crossdress in the first place?

aggi123
04-24-2010, 02:40 PM
oh they wanted to crossdress, no doubt in my mind. Well, most wanted to. There might be a couple that actually lost a bet.

Karren H
04-24-2010, 02:58 PM
OMG... How lame!!! Most likely they are just to gutless to admit they are corssdressers!! Lol. Even to themselves!!

Kate Simmons
04-24-2010, 03:23 PM
Most of the ones on yahoo answers are gullible kids. Fair fodder for someone in search of fun in my opinion.:)

Freddy12
04-24-2010, 03:26 PM
I think the VAST VAST majority of those who cross-dress have an underlying desire to crossdress. If they weren't wanting to crossdress, they would not have made a bet where that was a possible outcome. Sort of like "Please, don't throw me in that bria patch".

I personally would make a bet any day where the consequence was crossdressing.

Toni_Lynn
04-24-2010, 03:39 PM
I think that in as much as we do have some folk here who tend to let fantasy speak in place of reality you have that on Yahoo. Fortunately, around here, if the moderators don't catch it (winks to Tamara), then our keen sense of smell picks up those dead mackerels!

On Yahoo, its a free for all, so the proportion tilts to the opposite weigh-in. Whereas here its 10% wind-up to 90% reality, there its the other way around.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Tranny Tee
04-24-2010, 04:20 PM
Ask your Yahoo buddies if they think the dress makes your butt look big,

You are a beautiful lady. It is a beautiful dress and you wear it well.

Amanda Styles
04-25-2010, 01:07 PM
Kali,
It looks like it belongs on you!
Isn't a gown like that supposed to be tight?:)

Amanda

Michelle Charles
04-25-2010, 02:22 PM
You have looked fabulous in anything I've seen.Outted from that picture, I doubt it, somebdy might have been guessing. I think a strapless dress fits snug by design, but it certainly fits you properly.
Michelle

Midnight Skye
04-25-2010, 03:24 PM
You look fantastic in that dress Kaley. Blending in on a girls site like that is too much fun. Not something I'd stick my neck out to try. I'm surprised you were outed in those photo's you showed.

Though something does appear slightly off in the second. OH I see what it is.... Your photo-shop job. The second picture was too close for the kind of photo-shop work you were doing. Becareful how much photo-shop work you do on close ups... you have to make sure if you change the grain of the picture (by smoothing) that you smooth the entire photo some to give the whole photo the same look and feel.