PDA

View Full Version : boyfriends

Shaylynn
08-17-2005, 02:55 AM
Since coming out as Shaylynn on line I have had alot guys coming on to me for dates or want to "treat me like a lady". Some guys are more pushy than others so what's a girl to do? This happen often to you other girls?
This is all so very new to me and to be honest does make me feel more femmy.
Hugs
Shaylynn

Imogen_Mann
08-17-2005, 03:05 AM
Whats a girl to do..... you mean apart from love every moment of it ?... Simple... Be careful, but don't be afraid.

XX

Jayme

ChristineRenee
08-17-2005, 03:14 AM
Yeah...kinda comes with the territory Shaylynn. It used to bug me at first...now I just sort of laugh it off. It is kind of a compliment really to your femininity. I'm not attracted sexually to men, but it is kind of a kick to know that when I'm dressed that I am attractive as a female. Kind of a different feeling really...hard to explain too in a way.;)

Phoebe Reece
08-17-2005, 04:48 PM
It hasn't happened to me in a long time. However, I do remember one situation from back in the early 1980's that was cause for concern. Another CD friend and I had gone to a gay club that had drag shows here in Atlanta. While there a couple of guys wanted to buy us some drinks. We were flattered, but politely turned them down (my friend and I are both hetero and married). A little later, when we left, these two guys followed us. Fortunately we got to our car and started moving before they caught up with us. They then began following us in their car. Fortunately, due to some driving techniques I learned in my younger (and much wilder) days, I managed to lose them. It was a scary situation.

Be careful! There are people a lot stranger than us out there with highly questionable motives.

Mx Justina
08-17-2005, 05:52 PM
Since coming out as Shaylynn on line I have had alot guys coming on to me for dates or want to "treat me like a lady". Some guys are more pushy than others so what's a girl to do? This happen often to you other girls?
Hugs
Shaylynn

From my own past experiences posting newspaper personals, then later posted personals (in the late 1990's) in open CD newsgroups...the following assorted comments...

To begin with, personal safety is paramount (no ifs, ands or buts). Beyond that (IMO), what your sexual orientation is should play in how you deal with who approaches you. If you are heterosexual, it's going to differ radically from what it would be if you are bisexual or predominantly gay.

If the CD is hetero, the faster he can make that CLEARLY known, the better.

If bisexual or gay, I think the CD while assuring as humanly possible, that the interaction is in his safety control, should also try to treat any interested approacher as an individual human being...and not just another literal pain-the-rear clueless "john" sleazeball, looking for a cheapo convenient substitute to a street prostitute!... Hard to do since the majority of all-too-easy approachers are immature clueless, or tacky, tasteless predatory "johns" simply out looking for casual easy "servicing". Invariably always at your risk and not theirs. Many of these "johns" are just tacky ordinary typical joes with ordianary compartmentalised surface "hetero" identities and married wives and children... Unfortunately, their mental sleazy servicing needs are also kept "compartmentalised" also.

J.

jo_ann
08-17-2005, 05:56 PM
it's amazing what men's hormones will drive them to.. I once had an online admirer that wouldn't leave me alone in a chatroom, then found out my AIM username and started messaging me there.. I finally put him on ignore to get rid of him. I couldn't believe he was that desperate to meet me, I'm not THAT attractive!

Ashley in Virginia
08-17-2005, 07:50 PM
Hugs
Shaylynn

Why are we having this discussion? If you don't want to chat with them, then say so. plain and simple. We don't need long diatribes about anything. Either the thought turns you on or it doesn't. Go from there. jeez.....

Sweet Susan
08-18-2005, 12:22 AM
I never got anything until I posted a picture on this forum. I get private messages for dates and such from lurkers, never from anyone that's a member. I can tell because their postings number is always zero. I think it's kind of fun. Other than that, it's nothing.