PDA

View Full Version : sad news

Shining Star
08-17-2005, 03:56 AM
sad news has arived and this will probably be the last post i make in a while as my neice and boyfriend are moving in with us and they don't know about my dressing and to keep that way i will be keeping low. i don't know how long there staying for could be a few weeks or months. they will be moving in on thursday or friday. all of you take care

jessica

P.S you can all party now that i will be out of your hair

Jamie M
08-17-2005, 03:58 AM
Aw , so sorry to hear that jessica . well do try and sneek back whenever you get the chance , we'll all be here waiting for your return when they go .

Imogen_Mann
08-17-2005, 04:02 AM
Password protect, and keep posting !!

Lend them a hand, dont give them your whole life. I made this mistake letting my ex's parents and sister move in for "six weeks max", they ruined my life, cost me my relationship and my daughter, my home and my bank balance.... BE CARFULL !!!

I'm not disrespecting your family in any way... PLEASE dont think that, just letting you know what the worst case scenario can be.

XX

Jayme.

Tristen Cox
08-17-2005, 04:12 AM
Hmm not good news. I would try and set things up so you can privately access when they go out like Jayme says. Here's hoping you aren't gone too long. :)

:hugs:

Shining Star
08-17-2005, 04:30 AM
i have password proteced the computer but my neice is a cluey one when she is here i will set up her own desktop on my computer

Holly
08-17-2005, 08:11 AM
Jessica,

Please stop in as often as you can.

mand
08-17-2005, 08:15 AM
Hello Jessica :) ....................Hurry up back love :)

love mand xxx

urban gypsy
08-17-2005, 08:17 AM
being suppressed from being who your is sheer torment, keep your chin up and come back as often as you can. its not the same as dressing but its a good release to chat.

big hugs and kisses
joanna

ChristineRenee
08-17-2005, 08:50 AM
Hang in there Jessica. Whatever happens, we are here for you so remember that love.:)

Sigrid
08-17-2005, 10:34 AM
We'll miss you. :( Stop be whenever you get a chance.

Just a though... do you have an internet cafe anywhere near you that?

Priscilla1018
08-17-2005, 01:09 PM
Jessica,the party will be when you come back to us.Take care and come back as soon as you can.

Melissa A.
08-17-2005, 02:48 PM
We'll miss you, Jessica, and I hope you find a way to stop in when you can. Please know that you're part of the family here. I think you're making a mature decision, too, to protect your niece, and to be there when she needs a place. Admirable. I hope we hear from you soon.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Tiffy
08-17-2005, 09:55 PM
We will still be here when you return. But.... here is to hoping they move on swiftly. :)

Kisses, April

arula
08-17-2005, 10:05 PM
sad news has arived and this will probably be the last post i make in a while as my neice and boyfriend are moving in with us and they don't know about my dressing and to keep that way i will be keeping low. i don't know how long there staying for could be a few weeks or months. they will be moving in on thursday or friday. all of you take care

jessica

P.S you can all party now that i will be out of your hair

you have to make time girl. manipulate, don't give up. You go on ahead, I'll catch up in a couple of hours. uh huh? Xo Arula

Sweet Susan
08-18-2005, 12:15 AM
You have to have a heart of gold to put up with that for an extended unknown period of time. Good luck.

racquel
08-18-2005, 05:18 AM
Yes it is.The good news is you will get to share a lot of time with your niece, and having had my niece move in for a year to go to school(boyfriend on week-ends) I found we became really close.
She knows about Racquel although has not met her yet.I had no intention of telling her when she came here but we have become very close so there may be a silver lining in this for you in that you will really have a good time,here's hoping.
Do try to stay in touch though,we will miss you.huggs.

Lady Jayne
08-18-2005, 05:19 AM
Shining star,
I hope you manage to get a bit of you time now and again, and if possible visit all your freinds here, you will be missed. lets hope they sort themselves out sooner rather than later. but good on you for bieng there for your niece.

Wendy me
08-18-2005, 08:05 AM
stop in when you can ... rember it's your place don't be made to feel out of place in your own home,....

Shining Star
08-19-2005, 08:58 AM
gday all my niece felt home sick for her boyfriend so she moved back so looks like i can dress as much as i please again sorry for the inconvenice i put on you at least it was good to see her again her and i we have a great bond and i love her she was here 4 a day and her boyfriend changed his mind to move in and my niece cried her eyes out for him i comforted her but the love she had for him was stronger sorry again

Tristen Cox
08-19-2005, 09:02 AM
:hugs: Nice to know you're staying Jessica. :)

Wendy me
08-19-2005, 09:10 AM
so your going to be able to be you after all way cool ...............