PDA

View Full Version : Difference in getting dressed!

Elizabeth 66
04-25-2010, 06:18 AM
When I was just a man with my fem side hidden beneath layers of guilt, I used to get up in the morning, have a quick wash and shave, grab the first pair of underpants and socks, throw on my jeans and the first clean t-shirt. I had no interest in what I looked like and no desire to do anything else till the next morning, then there were the nights out, maybe a shower, another shave, look in the wardrobe, pick out something just suitable for the occasion, no jewellery or watch not even aftershave, maybe some deodorant. And that was me done!

Now things are different! I wake in the morning and lay there for a few minutes deciding what to wear, even if I have to wear drab, I think of which panties I would like to wear, put a little more thought into what I'm wearing that day. into the bathroom and have a shave and any other parts of the body that need a quick going over, into the shower, if I’m in drab I pick out my panties, and dress as I would have normally, difference is I now iron my t-shirts, if I’m going fem, I do my nails, maybe make-up then decide what I’m in the mood to wear, a skirt, dress, jeans.

Then as the day goes on, I think about what jewellery I would like to buy, I have fem deodorants, body sprays, so I am constantly thinking about how I look, and what I want to do next! I see this as a positive change!

Anybody else found this or had any other positive changes they can think of?

Sheila
04-25-2010, 06:44 AM
this is actually covered in THIS THREAD HERE (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130598)

Angie G
04-25-2010, 06:58 AM
Yes I think about the way I look the last few years. Now it seems more important how I look.:hugs:
Angie

Kate Simmons
04-25-2010, 07:02 AM
A good woman can motivate positive changes in a man. I guess if you are your own good woman, it works just as well. :)

Freddy12
04-25-2010, 07:14 AM
Elizabeth,

You are right on! For me I think about my clothes MUCH more than I used to.

When dressing in drab, certainly not as much as when dressing en-femme, but certainly more than in the past.

Do you try to coordinate the color of your panties and the rest of your outfit? I'm so partial to pink panties I hardly ever wear any other color.

Elizabeth 66
04-25-2010, 07:18 AM
this is actually covered in THIS THREAD HERE (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130598)

I was actually looking at how it had changed me as a person and how i feel about myself, and not just as what i wear and how long i take to get ready!

That is why i asked how being fem has helped them in a positive way.

Elizabeth,

You are right on! For me I think about my clothes MUCH more than I used to.

When dressing in drab, certainly not as much as when dressing en-femme, but certainly more than in the past.

Do you try to coordinate the color of your panties and the rest of your outfit? I'm so partial to pink panties I hardly ever wear any other color.

Not really i wear the panties i like on that day, but when i start to go out, i will coordinate with what bra i am wearing, but most times at home i dont wear breast forms as yet.