PDA

View Full Version : new journeys

dai101
04-25-2010, 10:39 AM
well here i am loving the feel of a new dress, aww so nice .then it happened .
arriving home after a long week at work , to find my wife sitting at puter on kitchen table , i can see something it troubling her,so i open my mouth and then it happened ,

her words were " i know you like to crossdress " bang i took it head on standing there caught red pantied and all .
being who am i understood fully i was at a cross road in life, we talked for quite some time discussed what she had found about my secret life ,after a couple hours and alot of confessions and concessions her next statement is why i have loved her for so long ,"i love you regardless" .then from there she told me she would be more than happy to help me with all of my dressing needs, i guess i have 1 in a million and then some ,
she did some research into it and weighed the pros and cons took some advice and discarded some .now i am relieved what a stresser removed from me .i found a treat in my wash the first week when i left for work , she had put a leopard print blouse in with my clothes ,she asked me a couple days after if i had found it and was i ok with it i answered i had not found it yet cause i was too busy to unpack wash and put away basket was still at foot of my bed in truck and told her i am sure i will like it .
i was also told that she wants to take off for a weekend with me to a different city and have some fun with me dressed as a woman , dinner a movies and maybe a club or two , Wow i was shocked to say the least i wish i had told her instead of her hacking my puter and finding out .
let the journey begin .
Thanks to sites like this and a few others for being here and supplying resources for all of us to use :)

Sheila
04-25-2010, 11:04 AM
Great wife you have there hun, and apparently a good marriage as well, now a word of caution, please take it slowly. As accepting as she is, it can overwhelm us if you go to far too fast. I assume she saw this site and if so she will know we have a great GG only forum here called FAB, where we would welcome her :), if she hasn't perhaps you could mention it to her :)

Amanda Stubbs
04-25-2010, 11:10 AM
Wow what a woman! You luck #¥¥>^!
I don't suppose she's got any sisters?!

dai101
04-25-2010, 11:11 AM
thanx shiela
i would only want to take it slow and easy this is a whole new area for us and no need to spoil it with too much speed

msniki48
04-25-2010, 11:14 AM
Great wife you have there hun, and apparently a good marriage as well, now a word of caution, please take it slowly. As accepting as she is, it can overwhelm us if you go to far too fast. I assume she saw this site and if so she will know we have a great GG only forum here called FAB, where we would welcome her :), if she hasn't perhaps you could mention it to her :)

Sheila, I have to go along with you here. it is wonderful to have an accepting and possibly supporting SO...but once they give you the green light... don't be so quick to hit the gas peddle....slow and steady is the way

my wife Knows, respects, accepts and supports niki...but she is emphatic about seeing vince around some of the time. So consider yourself one of the lucky ones and take it slow. in fact you may want your wife to take the lead as to what she would like to see and how much etc.:battingeyelashes:

:hugs:

AKAMichelle
04-25-2010, 11:37 AM
Enjoy the time together. Sounds like a lot of fun. Did I say I was jealous. :D

Ronni Seymour
04-25-2010, 12:43 PM
How wonderful! Be good to her and, as Sheila says, don't overwhelm her.

Persephone
04-25-2010, 01:14 PM
thanx shiela
i would only want to take it slow and easy this is a whole new area for us and no need to spoil it with too much speed

Enjoy! But yes, take it slow and easy. I told my spouse about your OP and she said, "she's not out of the woods yet."

BRANDYJ
04-25-2010, 01:26 PM
Let me add to the congratulations of it being out in the open. Even if it was your wife making the discovery on her own, It has to feel like a ton of bricks off your shoulders. I'm happy for you. Your wife has to be a really super women to be understanding and accepting with what seems to be a lot of love between you.

Like Sheila wisely said, along with others, please do not push the peddle to fast. I have seen it way to many times when a man finally comes out to his wife and she is OK with it, they ruin it by way to much interest in dressing more then ever before. That can really ruin what now seems like a very good thing. Let her take the lead if she will. Please go very slowly here. Be extra loving,:love: caring and giving to your wife.
I wish you and your wife many years of continued happiness. :hugs:

MsJanessa
04-25-2010, 09:12 PM
She certainly handled the situation a lot better than most - youre a very lucky girl

Empress Lainie
04-25-2010, 10:37 PM
Yes she is one in a million, maybe 10 million.

My gg friend didn't speak to me for nearly 6 months when she saw me actually turning into a woman. She slapped me and ran away on a date we had. I didn't find out until she called me six months later that it was all about that. By then I had transitioned to 24/7 after I finally learned I really was a female person in the wrong body.

Now we are the very best of friends, and she has even said she would marry me taking me as I am now. Believe me, I was the last to know I was transexual, seems everyone I knew knew it before I did!

RachelPortugal
04-26-2010, 02:20 AM
Sheila, I have to go along with you here. it is wonderful to have an accepting and possibly supporting SO...but once they give you the green light... don't be so quick to hit the gas peddle....slow and steady is the way

my wife Knows, respects, accepts and supports niki...but she is emphatic about seeing vince around some of the time. So consider yourself one of the lucky ones and take it slow. in fact you may want your wife to take the lead as to what she would like to see and how much etc.:battingeyelashes:
:hugs:

Me too, my wife, Em, likes to see Ray more than Rachael. We have agreed some boundaries which allows things to work out nicely, although at times Em actually suggests that Rachael should be around. Ulterior motives perhaps, Rachael takes on some of Em's chores!

Life is so much better with things out in the open. No lies and deceit, which are not good for a loving relationship.

Rachael

dai101
05-01-2010, 03:55 PM
i would like to take this moment to thank each and everyone off you for your encouraging words and yes no need to rush something i have had on the back burner for so long , now i have made it this far i surely do not want to step backward so slow easy careful steps forward will be taken , thanx again and a big hug to each and every one of you

5150 Girl
05-01-2010, 08:17 PM
Congadualatons... I'm glad all went well for you.

now i am relieved what a stresser removed from me .

Wow i was shocked to say the least i wish i had told her instead of her hacking my puter and finding out .
I'd hate to sound like a broken record here, so......