PDA

View Full Version : On CD hiatus (more or less)

Kate Simmons
04-25-2010, 02:47 PM
I felt I should offer an explanation to my friends here about my current situation. I had left some possibly confusing posts on my profile page about not CDing presently. While this is true, I realized that we are kind of like a family here and just because I'm not currently dressing doesn't mean I can't be a part of things. The thing is I've pretty much developed my femme self over the years but never fully developed my homme self, so this is basically a new endeavor for me.

I will still offer comments and suggestions as I care for all of my friends here and other than being "this, that or the other thing", we are all people in the end and it's really about life and our outlook on it. One thing I found particularly interesting recently was the thread Sarah started about admirers. This is one phenomenon I intend to study while I'm discovering my guy self. Like many other things, I'm not sure it's as cut and dried as we may think and really depends on the individuals involved.

The thing is is that I was actually away from dressing for about a year then retured to it for about three months and it was like nothing ever happened. Like learning to ride a bike you never forget. It's too easy for me really. The challenge is to see if I can become more of a full spectrum person now that the CDing is a total choice for myself rather than a compulsion and the goal is to always be myself in either mode. Will it work? That is what my particular adventure is all about I guess.Never a dull moment in any case.;):battingeyelashes::)

Rianna Humble
04-25-2010, 02:50 PM
I'm glad you are still going to contribute. Your insights have always been valuable.Good luck with developping your homme side.

Kathi Lake
04-25-2010, 03:26 PM
Denise, good luck to you. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help. Also, a big thank you for sticking around. You have valuable information and some valuable insights to contribute here.

Kathi

Karren H
04-25-2010, 03:41 PM
You always have too much fun no mater what mode your in, Ericka... Rich... Denise.... Lol.

sherri52
04-25-2010, 03:49 PM
Good luck Denise, hope you find what your looking for. We will appreciate any input from our sister dressing or not.

linnea
04-25-2010, 04:32 PM
Best wishes, Denise. I'm glad that you'll stay in touch.

bredalee25
04-25-2010, 05:17 PM
Names aren't as important as the person behind them is. You've helped me in all sorts of ways and I thank you for that.

Keep me posted on your progress and keep an ear open I might need your advise one day. Bren:love::hugs: