PDA

View Full Version : Her name was Susan

Magickman
04-26-2010, 09:22 AM
I never go to weddings, because it might be contagious.
Really. I have never been to a wedding. They are so depressing. And I don't want to be mistaken for the bride.

Instead, I go to singles dances, where I usually meet married women.

Last weekend, I got dressed up, and went to a big dance, with about 1,000 other people.

Dressed up; denim mini, black tights, 5" stiletto boots, magenta manicure, two pair of silver hoop earrings, Cover Girl ice blue pink lip gloss. At he ballroom, the female bartender asked me if I was having more fun, now that I am sooooo blond.

Among others, I danced with two sisters, neither of whom will ever sleep with me. (Don't I wish) I have long held an erotic fantasy about two sisters, but you don't need to know about that.

Then I told the blond sister that for a quarter, she could feel my leg, half a buck for both legs. Honestly, she dug out fifty cents, for the two leg feel, and murmured "Oh! My! God!" while she did it.

I asked her not to stop, but to no avail.

Her name was Susan.

Empress Lainie
04-26-2010, 09:26 AM
That was so funny, bet you were surprised!

BRANDYJ
04-26-2010, 09:32 AM
Sorry, I don't get your post at all. Why do you say weddings are so depressing? I've been to my share of weddings of friends and relatives and always enjoyed them. Now if you mean going to weddings crossdressed, then that might make a little more sense as to why you feel they are depressing.
Then you say you go to singles dances and usually meet married women; Your point is??

Next the female bartender...Does she know you as a male since she asked about you being more blond?
The two sisters you mention...Are they GG's or do you mean sisters as in other crossdressers? If GG's, are they married?
Do you go to these dances just to find someone to sleep with? Like I said, I missed the whole point of your post. I wish you well in what you seek.

Deborah Jane
04-26-2010, 09:35 AM
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who missed the point :brolleyes: