PDA

View Full Version : tutorial

Christie ann
04-27-2010, 09:39 AM
Just sitting in an airport, girl watching. Watching how they walk, talk and generally be a girl. Learning all I can, so I can femulate (thanks stana) better. It is amazing how different males and females look and act even in the same venue.

Katesback
04-27-2010, 10:09 AM
Yeppers we come in all shapes and sized. Some days I am femmy and others I am butch. Finally sometimes I mix it all up!

Kate Simmons
04-27-2010, 11:46 AM
The "act" is always only as good as the "actor" Christie.:battingeyelashes::)

carolinoakland
04-27-2010, 12:14 PM
If I was going to write a book about being a woman I'd title it..." It's more than just putting on a dress and make up"

TxKimberly
04-27-2010, 12:37 PM
Just sitting in an airport, girl watching. . .

Welcome to MY world! LOL:heehee:

Persephone
04-27-2010, 01:17 PM
In the movie "Some Like It Hot," Jack Lemmon, dressed as Daphnie and having a horrible time attempting to walk in heels, sees Marilyn Monroe glide by in a tight skirt and higher heels and says, "Will you look at that! Look how she moves! It's like Jell-O on springs. Must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex!"

I'm convinced that most of it is not based upon a few physical differences, but is learned. Otherwise, women with slim hips and "boyish" shapes (and there are plenty of them) wouldn't move in a feminine manner, yet many of them do.

Guys learn to keep their muscles tense, for example, making it difficult for them to move smoothly. It takes a very, very long time and a lot of "unlearning," but I really think that moving like a woman can be learned.

Deborah Jane
04-27-2010, 01:21 PM
Hmmm, kinda makes me wonder if Andy Williams could have been a secret crossdresser when he sang Music to watch the girls go by:)

joann07
04-27-2010, 01:55 PM
Watching women is the best tutoral.
In the 3 1/2 years I've been crossdressing, 90% of what I've learned is from observing women wherever I am. I pay attention to every single detail in how they conduct and present themselves and I constantly practice what I see whenever I go out.
I noticed that there are subtle differences between women and men and if you key on those things and don't over do it (i.e. Walking one foot in front of the other) you'll easily blend in.

Hugs!

TxKimberly
04-27-2010, 07:32 PM
Hmmm, kinda makes me wonder if Andy Williams could have been a secret crossdresser when he sang Music to watch the girls go by:)

OK, thats almost scary! I was just thinking about that song this morning! What are the odds?

Christie ann
04-27-2010, 11:12 PM
Watching girls was a fun way to spend a couple of hours. I was curious to see which shoulder a girl would hold her purse. My observations were close to 50/50 right or left. After observation time I had the "lab" where I would walk downthe concourse in my most feminine manner. I think the Rollie suitcase at my side made everything more difficult. None the less it was fun and a learning time for Christie.

Elizabeth 66
04-28-2010, 04:25 AM
I think some of us are more lucky than others, because we all walk differently, i have never really had a macho walk, so im half way there.

What we are wearing, jeans and trousers dont restrict our movement, but if we have lets say a pencil skirt on, we have to take shorter steps, which of course is more feminine, thus affecting the way we walk.

But if you look carefully there seems to be a neutral sort of walk too, then there is an exaggerated walk that lady's use, as some men use the Macho walk!

More to think about than i ever thought!

MargaretJ
04-28-2010, 09:48 AM
As with a lot of you it seems, I also tend to look a lot at women to see what they're wearing , how they walk etc. When I'm looking at clothes, hairstyles etc, I try not to stare to long and give the impression I am paying to much attention to someone, and giving them cause for concern. However last Friday I was in a take away getting some food and I noticed the woman behind the counter had done a fantastic job on her eyes. Of course I wanted to have a good look at her eyes to get an idea of how it was done. Generally if you are looking at someone you can do it discretely, but with eyes you of course have to look directly at them. I managed to get a few glimpses of her without attracting to much attention, but I would have loved to have told her how much I admired how her eyes looked, and ask how she did them.

suchacutie
04-28-2010, 09:03 PM
As with any activity, watching the experts is important.

Learning from the experts is also important. My wife started thinking of Tina as a girl growing up in that Tina needs to experiment, learn, experience, and talk about what it's like to grow up as a girl in order to separate the biological differences from the learned differences.

I have no idea how long this can take (although Tina is a fast and eager learner!) but it's clear that there is so very much to learn! I do know that I watch girls and women all the time for tips on how they do everything, but also for ideas to talk over with my wife (my immediate expert!).