PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal Girl

Sandy Banks
04-27-2010, 11:53 AM
I'm a seasonal crossdresser.....is anyone else like this??? Plan to lose weight this summer and be back in the fall.

Diana L
04-27-2010, 12:42 PM
Me too. There are just too many family activities in the summer. Also the heat makes it uncomfortable. I don't dress at all between Memorial day and Labor day.

Diana

AllieSF
04-27-2010, 02:08 PM
Me too. I am an "All Four Seasons" dressers and I love it!

stefanie
04-27-2010, 02:19 PM
i am lucky...i have asian genes...stay pretty slender , size 5, year around. :)

i do like to soak up sun rays, work on my tan is about the only huge difference... but what girl doesn't

Karren H
04-27-2010, 03:01 PM
Me too. I am an "All Four Seasons" dressers and I love it!

Oh Yeah!! Tis the Season.... To be pretty... Don we now are gay apparreal... Faah laaaa laaaaaa! Lol.

And I'm always on a diet!! 6 more pounds to go!!

Michaella
04-27-2010, 04:59 PM
Seasonal yes, but for different reasons. Dressing in private any time of year is fine. But if I'm going out, it can't be in summer. Bare legs, short sleeves, bright sun? No, that won't work for me. If it's a little cooler I can wear nylons and long sleeves and blend in better, and the early dark and cloudy days are a little more forgiving.

Michaella

Connie D50
04-27-2010, 05:46 PM
I'm a seasonal dresser I hate it when warm weather comes and I have to grow my hair back. I still dress I just don't go out :-(

Connie

sherri52
04-27-2010, 06:44 PM
If you mean you only go out in the Spring, summer, winter, and fall. Then I'm with you

Maria in heels
04-27-2010, 06:48 PM
[QUOTE=stefanie;2129100]i am lucky...i have asian genes...stay pretty slender , size 5, year around. :)

Hey...I have those same jeans, but I guess that my wife's size 12 jeans are it for me LOL that has not changed, so I guess that staying about the same size is right :hugs:

TJ Tresa
04-27-2010, 06:59 PM
I don't go out of the house while dressed, just don't have the shape and looks. I dress year around and I shave my legs and underarms year around. So I would say that I am not seasonal.

rebecca_morris_75
04-27-2010, 07:08 PM
my interest in dressing goes WAY down when the temps go up. and i don't even venture out of the house yet. but regardless of that, i still shave no matter what the temperature/weather. i'm coming up on my first full year of being shaved 100%. haven't gone more than a week without shaving :battingeyelashes:

LisaLedoux
04-27-2010, 08:14 PM
I dress as often as I can in all seasons but in the summer I am "home alone" more often due to my wife working seasonal work. Needless to say I am one of those closeted women :sad:

Jessy
04-27-2010, 09:21 PM
Definitely seasonal. Spring girl now, summer girl in 2 months, etc... I guess you get the idea :heehee:
As for planning ahead, I never really do. I'll just go with the flow and see whenever I can dress up.

msginaadoll
04-27-2010, 09:48 PM
only recently have i begun dressing year round and getting out. Its a fun experience trying to pick out different outfits to wear. It is also fun trying to figure out how not to have your face melt off in the heat, work on lighter foundation. I love being a girl:daydreaming: