PDA

View Full Version : how people feel about US and how you feel about others

Gerrijerry
04-27-2010, 03:37 PM
I just wanted to ask you girls something. I would like to know how you feel about how your wife feels about your transgender issues and if there are any GG's out there how the wives feel about it also.
Things like tell a wife or being told that your husband is transgender.
How the wife reacted and how you reacted to her feelings/ both ways of course.
Well you get the idea. Just something that I am always wondering about. what does a wife really think when she has a transgender husband.

Katesback
04-27-2010, 03:47 PM
If I married a CD I would be inclined to insist that the CD element remain his HOBBY (so to say).

I would be entirely supportive of him doing whatever it takes to be happy..........but I would not want to be along on the CD ride.

Katie

Sheila
04-27-2010, 04:08 PM
Well as I married Debs last Oct having met her on here the previous Dec, guess I am kinda okay with it :D:D

Joanne f
04-27-2010, 04:09 PM
It might sound odd but some times i find it difficult to understand her complete acceptance , she has no problem with it at all , it is me that holds myself back not her and she cannot understand why .

EnglishRose
04-27-2010, 04:13 PM
Um, yeah. I'll never forget my wife's face when I answered after she asked me again "you don't want to become a woman, right?"

We have done a lot of talking, since that evening. Put it this way. She did not want to hear that her husband is transsexual; it changes everything. However, I think that honesty and being open about this sort of thing are paramount - she accepts me and we still have a future together because of that.

Sheila
04-27-2010, 04:14 PM
Joanne, I understand completely where your wife is coming from :hugs:

sissystephanie
04-27-2010, 04:14 PM
I told my late wife before we married and she totally accepted me "as is!" We had just short of 50 years of happy marriage before cancer took her. BTW, except for a 5 year period when I voluntarily stopped dressing, I have been dressing for almost 70 years! I am a Crossdresser and I am proud to be one!!

Deborah Jane
04-27-2010, 04:21 PM
I sometimes feel I should wear my guy clothes less often, I think if Sheila had her way, I'd be living 24/7 already.

Joanne f
04-27-2010, 04:32 PM
Joanne, I understand completely where your wife is coming from :hugs:

It just gets a little scary sometimes when you say " i want to be X " or i am a X " and the only reply is "yes i have known that for a long time so why don`t you".

Sheila
04-27-2010, 04:34 PM
Joanne many a GG has said those words to her partner, we do sometimes wonder why it takes you so long to catch up with us :D

BRANDYJ
04-27-2010, 05:31 PM
OK, my SO is not my wife... But we are 100% committed to each other just as much as husband and wife. We met on another site for those of us into Dominant/submissive relationships. My profile there had photos of me dressed and in drab mode. So she knew from day one. How does she feel about it? She is very supportive and enjoys that side of me the same as she enjoys the male in me. Her only concern very early on was if I wanted to take it further to full time. That would not work for her, so once she understood that it would not work for me either, she has no problem with my dressing. IN fact, she often asked me to get dressed and be her maid for the day. She enjoys it as much as I do.
I can honestly say, that if I was not a cross dresser she might not have had the interest in me to contact me and start the relationship we have. She likes the best of both worlds.

Fab Karen
04-27-2010, 05:58 PM
I have a wife??:eek::)