PDA

View Full Version : Transformation chamber

bredalee25
04-27-2010, 06:10 PM
I posted about this a while ago. For the new members i thought i'd throw it out there again.
What if you had a transformation chamber like urkle did on family matters. Only yours changed you into a female for as long as you wished.

How many would change to female and never change back?

sherri52
04-27-2010, 06:13 PM
I'd be back and forth like a yo yo with the fem side getting a larger share

bredalee25
04-27-2010, 06:19 PM
Thats how i'd work it too!!!

sleeplessone4u
04-27-2010, 06:21 PM
I have a hard time answering this question. Earlier in life, I would have said yes more than anything else in life. But, as my wife has become more open to me being myself, I feel relieved to be both genders. I might try it out for a while and see what happens. More than likely, though, I imagine I would stay that way as long as my wife is there alongside of me.

Charleen
04-27-2010, 06:22 PM
I'd change and never look back!

insearchofme
04-27-2010, 06:30 PM
Yo yo for me.

Elizabeth 66
04-27-2010, 06:32 PM
I would change then donate the machine to another trans person was not as fortunate as me, as i wouldn't need it again!

Emma Jean
04-27-2010, 06:37 PM
I would want to make the change and try it out for a bit. I suspect that ultimately I would change and not go back.

Maria in heels
04-27-2010, 06:45 PM
Honestly, I would be changing back and forth from Maria to my drab self. A part of me would want to be Maria, but that would mean not having the same relationships with everyone around me, and most importantly, the impact that it would have on my family. I have had a roller coaster of a life, and all has worked itself out...I am a BIG believer in karma, and mine has all been good...

but to be Maria for a few days would be wonderful, but I would still have to step back inside that machine and change back...I guess that is exactly what I do now anyways...so, I don't think that I need the machine after all...WOW!

jennifer easton
04-27-2010, 06:47 PM
yeah, I'm a yo yo

docrobbysherry
04-27-2010, 06:53 PM
Because I don't know what being a female would feel like!:brolleyes:

I THINK I'd yo yo, but maybe I'd LIKE being female too much!:D

Elizabeth 66
04-27-2010, 06:54 PM
Yeah but i an assuming this would make you into a GG, how unreal would that be, like all my Christmases at once!! i would be like a pig in s**t..

TJ Tresa
04-27-2010, 07:08 PM
Honestly don't know, most likely I would yo-yo. I have never been a real female before and I honestly can not say that I would want to be one full time without having the experience. I think I would love it but to be fair about it and fair to the GG's here, I am a man who loves to wear women's clothing, I would like to know what it would be like to have all the working parts of a female, however, being that I am a man I don't know if I could handle all that women have to go through, you know that little time that most of them hate. Ladies especially the GG's My hat/wig is off to you.

Jessy
04-27-2010, 09:15 PM
I'd go for it right away. If I'd change back is a question I can't really answer... yet.

Marcia Blue
04-27-2010, 09:41 PM
I would definitely be going back and forth.

gabimartini
04-27-2010, 09:46 PM
I'd probably go back and forth, male, female, male, female, depending on my mood that day.

Karinsamatha
04-27-2010, 10:02 PM
I would have to say Yo-Yo. at least a few time's maby not change back. :o

mapletree
04-27-2010, 10:11 PM
there are many thing I like about me and so I would enjoy the freedom to be who I wanted to be on that and everyday

Girl
04-27-2010, 10:28 PM
Wow, that really would be my dream come true! I would change for ever without any doubt! :)

suchacutie
04-27-2010, 11:26 PM
But I'd change back and forth! It'd be great to explore the differences in length of cycle time and deciding what the best cycle time would be for me! Great fantasy!

Hmm, I can change back and forth without the machine (except it takes longer !!!)

tina

girlygirl152
04-27-2010, 11:54 PM
Thats a good question. I'm not really sure. I know I would definetly try it but I dont know if I would stay that way or not.

Lynn Marie
04-28-2010, 12:43 AM
I'd probably come out of the chamber as an ugly old women, get depressed and wish I was this semi good looking older guy with salt and pepper hair. Then I'd start laughing and my teeth would fall out and I would drool all over myself looking around the floor for them.

Nah, I'll just try to improve my makeup.

Alicia.80
04-28-2010, 01:37 AM
Yes, without a doubt.

CarmemStrike
04-28-2010, 01:39 AM
Hmm probabily i never back.

Realy dunno.
I don't like to be a man, but don't know if ll get to live as woman.

If the chamber change my genitals and breasts probabily never back.(Oh god, sweet dream):c9:

I'd probably come out of the chamber as an ugly old women, get depressed and wish I was this semi good looking older guy with salt and pepper hair. Then I'd start laughing and my teeth would fall out and I would drool all over myself looking around the floor for them.

Nah, I'll just try to improve my makeup.

Be not hard with yourself
Think in your interior beauty :heehee:

~Michelle~
04-28-2010, 01:40 AM
Most definitely a one-way trip for me. :daydreaming:

carolinoakland
04-28-2010, 01:45 AM
I'd bust it after I went through...wait that wouldn't be fair... hmmm, ok. Toll Transformations.

Rianna Humble
04-28-2010, 02:20 AM
I would change then donate the machine to another trans person who was not as fortunate as me, as I wouldn't need it again!

Elizabeth took the words right out of my mouth. I would only need the chamber once then I could give it to someone else who needed it.

I'd probably come out of the chamber as an ugly old woman, get depressed and wish I was this semi good looking older guy with salt and pepper hair. Then I'd start laughing and my teeth would fall out and I would drool all over myself looking around the floor for them.

This could also apply to me - except for the bit about wanting to be a man.

Frédérique
04-28-2010, 09:50 AM
What if you had a transformation chamber like urkle did on family matters. Only yours changed you into a female for as long as you wished.
How many would change to female and never change back?

Can I adjust the settings to get the kind of female I want to be? Is there an “Options” menu where I can tweak things just-so? Is the menu extensive, or is it like the one at Taco Bell? :straightface:

Change to female and never want to change back? I’d have to think about that one for a while. :thinking: There are a lot more things to being female than just the nice clothes you COULD wear, you know. There’s the body and its attendant internal issues, the female mind, the gender expectations in society (which I would not adhere to), the clash with male expectations and pressure, not to mention the sudden release from all worry about being discovered, going out in public, passing easily, or knowing which bathroom to use...

I think I would like to stay the way I am, and not approach your fictitious transformation chamber, mainly because I'm happy. It’s fun to be doing things you aren’t supposed to do, and the magical gender integration I have achieved, after years of mixing the ingredients gently (with soft peaks), suits me just fine…:battingeyelashes:

Also, perhaps most importantly – no more (male) dongle to play with? :eek:

Karren H
04-28-2010, 10:37 AM
I'd be afraid I end up looking like Erkle in drag!

kimdl93
04-28-2010, 11:54 AM
me too. I'd do it in a heartbeat!

eluuzion
04-28-2010, 12:15 PM
I would do it. But first I would make sure there were not any flies in the chamber with me.:D

Kate Simmons
04-28-2010, 12:54 PM
Well Bren if you follow my beliefs, you know that we've all been through this at least once if not multiple times. Sometimes we remember, sometimes not, ergo the CDing.:)

bredalee25
04-28-2010, 06:25 PM
Ok there would be an option menu.

You could choose your hair style.(color too)

You could choose your breast size.

You could choose your inteligence level form ditzy to brainiac and anywhere in between.

You cdould choose your body type IE: voluptious, petite, and tall you get my drift.

The one thing that would be standard is you'd change into the female you wouldv'e been had you been born a girl.

Ok now ponder my original question

Sherrii
04-28-2010, 07:29 PM
I would be switching, but would progably prefer girl mode for longer periods of time, especially at first, but there are times when being a guy reallys is better.

Sherrii

Elizabeth 66
04-29-2010, 02:59 AM
The one thing that would be standard is you'd change into the female you wouldv'e been had you been born a girl.

Thats all i would have wanted to see in the options, my answer stands, change and give the machine away! :D

Rianna Humble
04-29-2010, 03:12 AM
Ok there would be an option menu.

You could choose your hair style.(color too)

You could choose your breast size.

You could choose your intelligence level form ditzy to brainiac and anywhere in between.

You could choose your body type IE: voluptuous, petite, and tall you get my drift.

The one thing that would be standard is you'd change into the female you would've been had you been born a girl.

Ok now ponder my original question

Whatever the choices, I would still only use the chamber the once - to become the woman that I should have been from birth.

But since you offer me choices:

I would probably go for the hairstyle in my avatar - since most of the GGs I know have said how much it suits me.

I would want to keep the intelligence level that I currently have.

I would definitely want to drop about 4 dress sizes (provided I could have my clothes shrink with me).

Then I would set about using the chamber to help others achieve their dream - whether MtF or FtM

there are times when being a guy really is better.

If you have times where being a guy is better, then you should have the use of the chamber whenever you want. For my own situation, I cannot think of one example of where I would want to be a guy.

Elizabeth 66
04-29-2010, 03:23 AM
I was just thinking, if it could give you all these choices, could it wind the clock back a few years, to be a young woman must be so fantastic, i often wish i could have experienced being a young woman.

karen68
04-29-2010, 04:33 AM
It would be a one way trip for me also. I would love to leave this male side behind

prene
04-29-2010, 05:09 AM
If I coud change into the body I wanted.

I'm afraid I may never want to come back?

Who knows?

Freddy12
04-29-2010, 05:15 AM
I would yo-yo for a bit, then end up a female - maybe sooner than later. Where do I get one of these?

Angiemead12
04-29-2010, 05:23 AM
well as long as I can keep doing my male things but in female mode then its a one way trip!

CharlotteB
04-29-2010, 07:37 AM
Might be a through the looking glass experience -- once on the other side, would yuo really want to come back? Probably a to-yo though.

Tina Dixon
04-29-2010, 07:44 AM
Well it depends on what that new female body looks like for one thing, sorry if I get a new body I'm going to be fussy, then see how well I can handle that special time of the month, remember been a male these are big changes.

Mistybtm
04-29-2010, 07:52 AM
:battingeyelashes: Yes in a heart beat i would use it every day i would have it at my door way as soon as i walked in female and the for the weekends i would un-plug it and stay that way. the fun we all could have. :battingeyelashes: :dom:

Cheryl T
04-29-2010, 07:55 AM
Do we get to pick what we look like or do we just take what's behind door number 3???

If I got to choose then it would be a one way trip.
If I had to take what the daily "special" was then I'd be a yo-yo like so many others.

I know, I know...but someone has to ask the tough questions...:heehee:

Chari
04-29-2010, 08:00 AM
For me changing would happen only every Tuesday night when GGs get all their drinks at half price! Maybe some guy would even buy those for me. LOL

Ashley Allen
04-29-2010, 08:00 AM
A transformation machine that allowed me to be a real girl. We could call it the Fairy God Mother.

If I transformed into a 100% real girl, why the hell would I ever want to change back. I'll take it monthly friend and all.

StacyCD
04-29-2010, 10:10 AM
My biggest fear is that I tried it I would end up looking like Roseanne Barr! I might like the idea of doing a guy to guy transition but coming back 30 lbs lighter, more hair, and a bigger ...

Jessy
04-29-2010, 11:02 AM
I cannot think of one example of where I would want to be a guy.
I can think of one... When going out, and there's a 1 hour line at the girl's restroom while the guys are all doing their thing outside behind the building :heehee:

Cassandra Lynn
04-29-2010, 11:03 AM
YO-YO. I just can't picture Cassie marching up and down the hills and slogging through the rivers during hunting season. Nor would my older brothers and dad appreciate the arrival of a sister/daughter that never existed before. And unless i were to learn a new profession, trying to work along side a bunch of typical males as a woman just wouldn't cut it. mj (Cassie)

Gerrijerry
04-29-2010, 11:13 AM
change me into a real female. yes and then give the machine to the next tran.

5150 Girl
04-29-2010, 11:13 AM
I would like to book a 1 way ticket on this flight!

Deborah Jane
04-29-2010, 04:58 PM
I would be frightened to go anywhere near it, if I did, I'd never go back to being a guy ever again

Rianna Humble
04-29-2010, 05:15 PM
I can think of one... When going out, and there's a 1 hour line at the girl's restroom while the guys are all doing their thing outside behind the building :heehee:

A well known British marathon runner squatted by the roadside (on camera as she later found out) to do what was needed. :eek:

I would be frightened to go anywhere near it, if I did, I'd never go back to being a guy ever again

And that would be a problem because?

Lexine
04-29-2010, 05:24 PM
It'd be a one way trip ONLY if it allows me to have a taller physique, fix all my acne scars, alter my jawline, have a flatter stomach, give me longer lashes, grow my hair, really replace all my male parts with female parts that are in good, working condition, and if I didn't have to sign a contract saying, "Warranty is void in the event that a fly enters the chamber along with the subject."

...I think I took the question a little too seriously ^^;;

jenna_woods
04-29-2010, 05:29 PM
yjhats easy I would in a minuite

bredalee25
04-29-2010, 08:49 PM
Do we get to pick what we look like or do we just take what's behind door number 3???

If I got to choose then it would be a one way trip.
If I had to take what the daily "special" was then I'd be a yo-yo like so many others.

I know, I know...but someone has to ask the tough questions...:heehee:

Unfortunatly part of the standard is you'd be the female you would've been had you been born a girl.

That means you'd have the female oppisite of your male looks if ya know what I'm talking about.

Midnight Skye
04-29-2010, 10:01 PM
Where's the box?! I'd do it without blinking. Of course afterward I'd wonder how the heck I'm going to explain this to everyone... ;)

Deborah Jane
04-30-2010, 02:21 AM
And that would be a problem because?

Hmmm, good point :daydreaming:
Ok, lead me to machine :battingeyelashes:

Elizabeth 66
04-30-2010, 05:07 AM
So you do actually have one of these machines for us, Right? :daydreaming:

anouk
04-30-2010, 07:40 AM
I would propably stay on femme side quite long periods and return to male mode every now and then.

Pink Pillow
04-30-2010, 07:52 AM
Oh my goodness! It would be such a tough choice. If there were only a way to go back and forth. I don't think I could give it ALL up. I know my girlfriend would be maaaaaad. :o

bredalee25
04-30-2010, 06:30 PM
Oh my goodness! It would be such a tough choice. If there were only a way to go back and forth. I don't think I could give it ALL up. I know my girlfriend would be maaaaaad. :o

There is a way to go back and forth it's a transformation chamber you can go back and forth just get in and hit guy mode and your back to your old boring guy self. I'm not in any way saying any of you are boring thats how I view myself as a guy.

So you do actually have one of these machines for us, Right? :daydreaming:

I wish it only exists in my dreams and probabally alot of your dreams now that i've tossed it up for debate.

Katari
04-30-2010, 06:53 PM
Definately use it...Would love to know the real girl side but I don't think I would want to stay...Guys are ugly, yes all of them, so I couldn't do the girl thing without coming back...Maybe use it as an excuse for coming out.

Ooops forgot I was in guy mode typse thing and where my clothes out just to introduce me to the new world...
(I know warped mind eh?)(Canadian too)

Katari

Carly D.
04-30-2010, 08:07 PM
I'd like to have the ability to change into a passable cross dresser, I guess that would qualify as a woman.. And about twice a month if at all possible to be she for a few days a month or even year.. But I have found that dressing is so addictive...

Naomi Rayne
05-01-2010, 12:29 AM
Where can i get one of these? it would make my going out so much better. Then i would need to come home and return to guy mode.

Drakba
05-02-2010, 01:47 PM
One way trip for me. I would sell my house and everything I own to be a full female.

nancy_babe4
05-02-2010, 07:31 PM
As long as I didn't look like the wicked witch of the west..... It sure would be fun to go for a test drive. Then I'd decide about going back....

Samara
05-02-2010, 07:50 PM
it would make everything so easy and I would defiantly yoyo

Nicola2876
05-03-2010, 06:41 AM
Would only need it the once:daydreaming:

JuliaKay
05-03-2010, 06:46 AM
I'd try for a short while but would probably go back and forth depending on my desires.

Angie G
05-03-2010, 07:06 AM
I'd love it. Being a real girl at least for a few hours each day.:hugs:
Angie

victoriamwilliams1
05-03-2010, 07:26 AM
I would have to get one of those:)

Cary
05-03-2010, 09:30 AM
I don't know, since I've never been a woman. I would have to try it once to see how it would be. I know none of my clothes would fit. More shopping!

Jamie48
05-03-2010, 09:33 AM
Back and forth for me also.

Brooke Anderson
05-05-2010, 09:08 PM
I would change back and forth until I set my new feminine life up, clothes, new apartment, accounts, etc. Then I would change into a female and break the machine.

Chloe' Buffington
05-05-2010, 10:25 PM
A chamber would be cool, but when will they prefect the brain transplant? Then females who want to transistion could trade bodies with males that want to transistion. Then a male could fully experiance the female form, child birth too.
:D