PDA

View Full Version : New Purse purchased for me by my Boss

Marcia Blue
04-27-2010, 09:27 PM
I returned today from a trip to Colorado. The first thing my boss says to me is, "The shop had been really busy this last couple of months and you and the rest of the crew have been busting your ass. I am giving you all a gift." He hands me a couple of catalogs. "Pick out what ever you want and the first $40.00 is on me"

The catalogs are of automotive memorabilia merchandise. I look through them and found a Buckle Down Chevrolet purse, and a few t-shirts I really like. The Buckle Down purse has a seat belt clasp for a clouser and a key ring that is a seat belt buckle also. I am not out at work and decide that, I can say the purse is a new camera bag for the wife.

I going to tell my wife in little bit, I bet she just laughs when she realizes the boss bought me a new purse.

pennylee
04-27-2010, 09:42 PM
If it is all Chevy stuff were there any panties with the " bowtie" logo?:heehee:

Marcia Blue
04-27-2010, 10:06 PM
No panties, I checked.

sleeplessone4u
04-27-2010, 10:12 PM
That is so cool that your boss is giving you the opportunity to choose something. I would say go for it and enjoy. I'm sure that everytime you open up that purse, you will remember just how hard you worked to earn such an awesome gift. Wear it proudly knowing that your the "Heartbeat of America."

Jannette H
04-27-2010, 10:13 PM
Marcia, Good deal, good choice it's not often you get to pick your own gift.

krisinpink
04-27-2010, 10:51 PM
Marcia,

That is a GREAT use of this offer! Can't wait to see your new purse at one of Debbie's events!!

-Krissy

CarmemStrike
04-28-2010, 01:44 AM
lend me you boss please rsrsrsrs

Karren H
04-28-2010, 07:23 AM
Lucky girl! The only thing my boss ever offers to give me is coal... All I can dig.. "You don't get that project done on time and I'm sending you back to the mine!". :(