PDA

View Full Version : Is he or isn't he?

Freddy12
04-28-2010, 02:25 PM
My wife and I were visiting our daughter this past Saturday. Neither my wife (who suspects but doesn't want to know) or my daughter, who absolutely has no idea, know about Freddy.

At one point my daughter was talking about having lost weight. She said that several pairs of her jeans no longer fit, and her boyfriend had tried them on and they fit him!

That night I looked, and he was wearing women's jeans. My daughter said that the fact that he was wearing some of her clothes showed how comfortable he is in his masculinity.

Well, I guess I wonder if this makes him a crossdresser or just someone who is willing to wear clothes that no longer fit someone else. I didn't ask any questions.

What do you think?

By the way this is absolutely true. No joke! I was amazed!

Sheila
04-28-2010, 02:29 PM
and where there any other clues ?

Freddy12
04-28-2010, 02:34 PM
There were no other clues, and the jeans were definitely women's jeans - very low cut, but you had to look. If my daughter hadn't said anything, I would probably not have noticed.

gabimartini
04-28-2010, 02:35 PM
Hmmm... jeans are just jeans, but what manly man would admit wearing girl jeans to his inlaws? Or would admit it period? Maybe he is the perfect son in law! Instead of drinking beer and talking baseball, you two will talk female fashion! ;)

Deborah Jane
04-28-2010, 02:37 PM
Plenty of guys wear womens jeans, sometimes they're a better fit than guy ones, it doesn't neccaserely mean he's a crossdresser. As Sheila asked "Were there any other clues"?. Although no other clues wouldn't really rule it out, I sometimes wear womens jeans, but have nothing else feminine showing.

Kathi Lake
04-28-2010, 03:05 PM
Wow, if that's the case, then I'm wayyyyyyy comfortable in my masculinity! Heck, the skirt I bought today must make me the most comfortabliest masculiniest guy ever!

:)

Kathi

Katesback
04-28-2010, 03:08 PM
Thinking that trans people are everywhere!

This post reminded me of an event in my life. Back in 1995 I became an owner of a fast food bussiness. Before I took possession I had to attend thier week long university (training).

One of the nights while in the hotel I remember dropping something and it rolling under the bed. When I went to get what I had dropped I saw a stack of magazines. The magazines turned out to be transgender magazines, mostly ones like tapestry and lady like.

I was a bit surprised to say the least and considering at that time in my life I considered myself to be nothing more than a CD I was pleased to see that others existed all across the country.

Katie

Daenna Paz
04-28-2010, 03:11 PM
[QUOTE=Kathi Lake;2130394]Wow, if that's the case, then I'm wayyyyyyy comfortable in my masculinity! Heck, the skirt I bought today must make me the most comfortabliest masculiniest guy ever!

Kathi, you are TOO funny!!! ;^)

Lover girl
04-28-2010, 04:55 PM
I say that jeans are almost like a staple in daily life all over the world. Some jeans may be more femme than others but they are still jeans. To be a true cross-dresser you need to have more than jeans on. Was he wearing any HEELS???? Cause HEELS will put him over the top or ring the CD in the house bell!!!!

Kate Simmons
04-28-2010, 04:58 PM
Who can say really? I actually know guys (not CD's) who prefer wearing women's jeans because of the fit, just as I know gals who definately prefer wearing guy's jeans. People are people in any case.:)

Frédérique
04-28-2010, 05:51 PM
Well, I guess I wonder if this makes him a crossdresser or just someone who is willing to wear clothes that no longer fit someone else. I didn't ask any questions. What do you think?

Of course he’s a crossdresser, because crossdresser is a nebulous term at best. If my girlfriend tries on my male dress shirt, likes it, and sees nothing wrong with wearing it in any situation, she becomes a crossdresser, just like that. You have to extend this definition to include all sorts of circumstances where someone wears the “wrong” item of clothing (as indicated by society), otherwise come up with a more suitable term. We just had the bi-monthly discussion about “Crossdresser or Transvestite,” so I won’t start that up again, but your OP sheds new light on that tired, worn-out argument, wouldn’t you say? :thinking:

Neither my wife (who suspects but doesn't want to know) or my daughter, who absolutely has no idea, know about Freddy.

They don’t know about me, either – my name is Frédérique, but my friends (and those who don't see me as a polemicist) call me Freddy…:battingeyelashes:

Freddy12
04-28-2010, 07:02 PM
He did not wear heels, and there was no other indication, except that the cut of the jeans was obviously female. I'll let everyone know if there are other signs. (I hope .. I hope)

RADER
04-28-2010, 07:28 PM
I think you should check if he has panties on; That would answer a lot of questions. Rader :)

sherri52
04-28-2010, 07:28 PM
he is at least open minded.

Kaz
04-28-2010, 07:29 PM
When I was 18... 24, I wore quite androgenous clothes (as would be regarded now) and it was fine! I remember buying women's boots with my girlfriend... it was great! I had a satin jacket, crushed velvet pants...

You could say I was in my transitioning phase into CD or something... but loads of guys wore girls clothes then and they are not CD now.

Then we lost that ability to be androgenous as a society...

Maybe it is coming back? Male handbags are now acceptable and you can buy them from Next. At the universities where I teach guys where bracelets (or a derivative of)... A guy I was teaching the last three days had mascara on...

Rules shift... fashion is cyclical..

I hope androgeny is coming back... I then get to where cool clothes in drab!

Kaz xx