PDA

View Full Version : Funny day at work.

Soriya
04-28-2010, 02:44 PM
Ok well, not sure how to take this one except myself and co-workers joke around a lot but today one of them said something off the wall. Over the last 10 weeks I have lost around 30 pounds and today one of them says to me "geez, your butt looks so much different!" :eek::eek:

Not such a surprise since the way we joke around but I would have expected it from one of the other guys, not this one LOL. Now I wonder how I would have felt if I got that comment while dressed LOL.

Danielle Gee
04-28-2010, 02:51 PM
One of the standing jokes in my house is the fact that I have NO BUTT. My wife fondly calls me "Spider-butt" or "peanut-a$$". She tell our friends that I was born genetically wiithout one

I would absolutely love to be complimented on my butt:daydreaming:

Danielle

Kathi Lake
04-28-2010, 02:58 PM
I hear you, Danielle! I am the anti J-Lo!

Kathi

Soriya
04-28-2010, 03:02 PM
LOL my mom used to say my dad is a "gone-a$$". My first name starts with a G and I have been told mine is a G-Lo butt LOL

JulieC
04-28-2010, 04:18 PM
Michael Phelps also has no backside. This is good; more streamlined through the water.

So Danielle, maybe you missed your calling as an olympic swimmer ;)

Lynn Marie
04-28-2010, 04:28 PM
So why is he looking at your butt, or lack of one? I can't imagine a scenario where I'd notice another guy's butt. Maybe a pot belly that has magically disappeared, but not a butt change!

You may have a new friend!

Andy66
04-28-2010, 04:55 PM
Some people (like me) have an elusive sense of humor. They can appear completely serious, then out of the blue say something weird and funny. Hard to tell.

...So are there any pics? :devil:

Soriya
04-28-2010, 07:47 PM
LOL that is the case Annie. We all have dry sarcastic humor.