PDA

View Full Version : When I stared dressing upto now a history in brief

Jayne
04-28-2010, 02:53 PM
First recollection of putting on something not designed for a boy I was about 7 years old and at school. The girl sat opposite had taken off hers shoes and they were under my desk. I slipped off my shoes and put on hers, I liked the excitement I felt and this went on for quite a while with out any one noticing.

I also recall trying on girls panties at the back of the garage at home, the girl from up the road and me would swap then play for a while before we swapped back, again I don’t recall ever getting caught.

I painted my nails first when I was about 11 years old bright red, the polish belonged to the next door neighbours eldest daughter. I remember trying on her tights and shoes as well again with out any one knowing.

This led to me craving tights and nail polish for a long time.

When I was about 14 years old I had a paper round and as it started early every morning and it was dark I remember one day putting a skirt tights panties and platform boots in my paper bag (they belonged to my big sister) and part way in to the round I changed into them at a public toilet. I finished the round then went back to the toilet and changed back again before going home.

Mum bought me a pack of black pop socks on the 70’s she thought they were pop star socks not knee highs, they were new back then. I never let on and used them until they ripped.

At eighteen I had the house to my self for the first time, mum & dad went away and took younger brother & sister. I used this time to shave my legs for the first time. This was a great experience. I had a great week but never made the most of it as I was un-willing to paint my nails or fully dress. I don’t think I even used tights but the look of shaved legs was magic.

Next time I recall is sleeping at my sisters with my then first real girl friend. We had been out and stopped the night. My girl friend had black stockings and suspenders on. When we went to bed and before we made love I put them on. This was the beginning of the end for our relationship, eventually left me for some one else.

I then went into over drive and as it was almost Christmas and I had cash I bought lots of sexy black undies and stockings even shoes. I started using the lingerie and shoes to satisfy my sexual urges.
I would drive to secluded lanes and paint my nails, then put on the stockings suspenders panties and shoes (generally strappy black sandals) then get out of the car and walk around. When I got bored I would masturbate then panic and in a fit of shame would change and even throw away the clothing.

When I met my wife the urges declined and took a back seat to my new love.
One night she left a pair of black mules in the back of the car. I saw them and the next night before I went to pick her up I drove to a quiet lane and painted my nails and tried on the shoes, again masturbating and panicking as I was late to pick her up.

When we lived in Sheffield I dressed many times in private.
Once in winter as I was always home first I took clothes in a bag and walked down to the park in Chapletown. There in the dark on a park bench in winter I changed into women's clothes fully and put on shoes, placed all my male clothes in a bag and walked home as a woman. The thrill was intense and so was the masturbating afterwards not to mention the guilt trip when I finished. I stopped for a while and again purged all the clothes and shoes.

Eventually the call was too strong and I bought more undies and back then I could just get into my wife's bigger dresses.
I recall trying on a green woollen suit white court shoes and full undies, I drove in day light to the wedding shop in Chapletown and asked the woman where I could find a toilet? She told me there was one near the park, I hoped she would have let me use hers but I obviously was not passing as well as I thought.
I persevered and drove to the clothes shop my wife had used near Ecclesfield park (opposite the now Morrison's) and the older woman allowed me to try on a few dresses. I said they were nice but I needed money from my partner, she smiled and I left.

I also visited a few shoe shops in Firth Park area on the same day.

The next time I recall dressing was after we were married.
I did it a few times without getting caught when my wife was out.

I eventually had the nerve to dress and show her, she was shocked and upset so I promised I would not do it again. This was a promise I could not keep.

I went underground and at every safe opportunity used tights and shoes to feed my passion for cross dressing.

When our daughter was born I suppressed the urges for the first couple of years but eventually I started again.

Recently I have been out dressed at night and in daylight.
I went to a shoe shop in Rotherham dressed and tried on and bought shoes.
I went into two clothes shops and browsed.

I have been into Matalan under dressed and tried on dresses over the past year.
I try on shoes when I feel the urge.

Now I am 50 and still getting the urge to dress when I can.
I now accept this is me and have a stash of goodies including a pair of false breasts, a wig, a padded bra lots of undies, four pairs of shoes and two pairs of sandals and three dresses. I have a few bottles of nail polish for my toes and lipstick to please myself as I would not pass as a woman.

This has been my life so far and I can not change who I am. I don't believe I can or want to now.
Thanks for reading this, if your story is similar let me know.
I feel lighter for getting this of my chest.

:)

windycissy
04-28-2010, 03:32 PM
I know exactly how you feel! Although the details and events are different for each of us, so many of us have had similar experiences and feelings, including the periodic purges and the inevitable return to wearing women's clothing...if you're lucky you'll be able to find an outlet without tearing up your family, there are many wonderful support groups on this side of the pond and surely there as well, and in the meantime you have this forum to share your experiences, questions and concerns with...you're in very good company, sister!

Katari
04-28-2010, 06:24 PM
I started dressing when I was in Elementary School. In winter, Mom used to put me in my sisters tights when I ran out of long underwear. One day in class, I guess my pant leg came a little too high or something because one of the guys seen this and started to show everyone. He would come up to me with about two or three others in tow and lift my pant leg a little higher and say "see". I let Mom know about this but (much to my delight) it didn't even slow the eppisodes. I enjoyed wearing the tights enough where I would sneak into my sisters room and take a few pairs so I could wear them to School. I even done this in the warmer days, unless I was wearing shorts, of course.
I continued taking my sisters tights right up through graduation ensuring that I was in full male mode on Gym days.
After a few jobs, I took a job driving School bus and often went wearing tights under my pants. Sometimes with my Sisters Panties. I joined the Military (Canadian) after that and when I got a place of my own (with friends of course) I kept a small stash around for the nights they pulled duty or were away at sea. I found the items I needed from clothslines and sex shops (claiming they were for a new lover). I finally changed coast to where I am now (In Victoria, BC) and I have with my recent past gfriend, have found that it is easy to shop in all the stores for almost anything I want. I haven't got the gumption to ask to try something on yet or go out in public except for my g'clothes on under my male stuff. I am getting eager to take a trip out one night and order a Timmies Tea or something through the drive through.

Katari

sherri52
04-28-2010, 06:35 PM
Jayne you have spoken like a true CD. We have tried over time to stop dressing ,yet we come back. I stopped trying years ago and accepted that I am a CD. Thanks for sharing your story. It was written well.

Jayne
05-04-2010, 10:43 AM
Hi Sherri

I am glad you felt I had been truthful (I was)
I do now under stand I can not stop and to fight the urges only hurts me :(
I will do as much dressing as I feel I need (presently no one is in and I have had the chance to dress today)
I will need to change soon but felt the need to check my posts before going back to being my other self.

Keep happy

Jayne

kimdl93
05-04-2010, 11:41 AM
Hi Jayne,

I so enjoyed reading your story. Its a life experience that is so familiar to me. Could describe much of my life too, from wearing my sister's slips, panties and panty hose, to suppressing the desires as a young adult.

Went through a long period during my first marriage where I could underdress & dress for bedroom play. After a divorce and a lot of counseling, I got back into dating and decided I needed to be open about this part of myself. Fortunately, I found someone that was accepting, supportive and really kinda into it as well ;) So now that our kids are out of the house, I am so fortunate in being able to dress every day. It is very gratifying. Can't imaging going back to the closet.

Christie ann
05-04-2010, 12:18 PM
Jayne,

If you change only a few words, that could be my essay instead of yours. Growing up in the 60's had great music, but not much for any kind of transgender issues. Obtaining, hiding and purging clothes through the 70's and 80's. And, now, the realization that we will probably not be able to change this part of our lives.

Good luck and thanks for sharing a very heartfelt post.