PDA

View Full Version : If you dressed or wore make-up while young, what were your relatives attitudes?

heathr1
08-17-2005, 04:50 PM
Just wondering, as when I was in my teens, mother found one of my own skirts in my room, asked me about it sympathetically and never mentioned it again.

Having said that, she never encouraged it either.

I don't think she'd have been sympathetic had she discovered I'd worn her lipstick and skirts.

Nikki A.
08-17-2005, 05:26 PM
Especially if it was hers

Milla
08-17-2005, 07:37 PM
Strange thing many years ago i use to watch my mom but make up and nail polish on . One time i got curious and started to put nail pollish on .My mom thought cute , my dad was pissed.

gender_blender
08-17-2005, 07:59 PM
My parents thought it to be a phase, so they had my grandmother make a skirt for me to wear, thinking that that would satisfy my curiosity to cross gender express myself. They snapped a few pictures of me casually wearing it (which I possess and cherish). The skirt disappeared soon thereafter.

When it was evident that I wasn't going to stop crossdressing (since I couldn't be supplied with a logical or justified reason to stop other than blatant threats of bodily harm from my dad), my father moved my bed in my room away from the window and hung drapery from the curtain rod.

My parents are silly.

Charlie

Sweet Jeanette
08-17-2005, 08:04 PM
My Mom caught me playing with her lipstick when I was a young boy, but she never said anything about it. ---She just cleaned me up. :confused: