PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Know Who I Am - Please Help!

Jobear
04-30-2010, 07:12 AM
Hi all,

My name is Joe, I'm a natural born male and I need some help. Here is my story.

Sorry about the length of this! I just thought you would need all the details before you could help me!

Wen4cd
04-30-2010, 07:44 AM
I forgot to mention this the first time you asked, but I do know other couples in relationships like yours, and they have a lot of fun, and get on just fine.

They have professional lives and do well, and have personal and social lives which are apparently fulfilling, and just dig each other and are happy to relate and live with each other, and face the cold world together, making it warmer for each other, and also for everyone else they know. And they have fun.

When you realize the more bisexual aspects of humanity, this 'what am I' questioning quiets down, (because the answer is, and always was simple: 'a human being') and lets you enjoy more of your life while you still have it.

I would advise you, again, not to start trying to trap yourself down with other people's labels, terms, and definitions. You are just like us, in that you are human and worthy of love. And, you are lucky. If you read here a while, you'll see what I mean. It's good to know yourself, but bad to let your life be governed by labels and doubt.

Maintain your relationship with Nathan, if you like what you get from it, keep it strong and always growing, make sure his needs are being met along with yours, and don't let too much 'thinking' ruin your good time, because what really matters in the end? How much love you shared.

tamarav
04-30-2010, 08:11 AM
Welcome to the forum Jobear!

We know exactly who you are, you are one of us. Your story sounds just like so many here, with minor changes here and there. Relax a bit, read the storeis and adventures of our members and take a deep breath.

You are among friends.

Your new sis,

Tami

Stephenie S
04-30-2010, 08:19 AM
Yes, stop worrying.

Being in a loving, satisfying relationship is a gift. Enjoy it. You don't need to label yourself.

Stephie

Elizabeth 66
04-30-2010, 08:48 AM
You are who you want to be, follow your feelings, there is not right and wrong, everyone is different, i myself thought that i could not be a transsexual because i find woman attractive, but i now realise that yes i do find some woman attractive in a sexual way, and some in a way i want to be like them, this does not mean I'm not transsexual, it just means i am me!

So because you are happy with as far as you have gone, than that i fine, in the future you find you want more you may not, but at the end of the day you are YOU! Nathan accepts you which makes you very lucky.

Just carry on as you are building a loving relationship and exploring each other,and trust me you will be happy, sooner or later you will find it doesn't matter what other people think as long as you can be yourself!

melissacd
04-30-2010, 08:53 AM
Jobear,

It is an amazing story, thanks for sharing it with us and showing us what really matters in our lives - the people that we love and who love and accept us and share it with us.

Melissa

kym
04-30-2010, 09:31 AM
I know exactly what you are, heck WE all know what you are: you are a member of this board and a member of a wonderful cyber family, as simple as that. People are people now matter what, and you are no different, as long as you are happy with who you are with and what you do then its all good. My advice to you would be to stop worrying about "labels" that society tries to apply to everyone and just go with the flow.:D

Jessy
04-30-2010, 11:57 AM
Beautiful story Jobear! And welcome to the family ;)

My question is: What Am I? I don't think I'm like many of you here.
Don't say that. We aren't a group of people that are all the same in crossdressing. Everybody here has his/her own reasons and motivations and they go in many different directions.
"What am I?" is a question that I don't think we can answer. After reading your full story, my idea is that you might be transgendered. However if you want to be sure, you might want to consider seeing a therapist specialized in gender identity. He/She might be able to help you understand who you truly are.

And what you say about your ways of dressing up is nothing strange at all. Everyone is different. I know many genetic girls that don't like heavy make-up, high heels...

I wish you best of luck on your journey, wherever it may take you. It's really great you have such a wonderful friend, and now boyfriend, by your side to support you!

kimdl93
04-30-2010, 03:19 PM
as you have probably observed here, individuals dress for a variety of reasons, whether straight, gay or bi. You're still you...just lucky enough to have found someone who loves you as you are and vice versa!

gabimartini
04-30-2010, 03:40 PM
As that song goes, "don't worry, be happy"!

If you are comfortable in your shoes, why worry about finding a label? Just enjoy life!

Katari
05-01-2010, 11:00 AM
I'm sorry I must have missed the story...

If it is like what the girls are saying here, You need not worry about what to call yourself. Just call yourself a person and your significant other as he/she is or wants to be called. While growing up, everyone at School called me a four letter 'C' word. Man the thoughts if I lived up to that...ROTFL...

docrobbysherry
05-01-2010, 12:29 PM
You're obviously a CD of few words!:brolleyes:

Hi all,
My name is Joe, I'm a natural born male and I need some help. Here is my story.
Sorry about the length of this! I just thought you would need all the details before you could help me!

ReineD
05-01-2010, 12:36 PM
Sherry, Jobear changed her mind and deleted the story she had originally posted. But, I'm keeping the thread here since we don't really need a story in order to support a new member. :)

Karren H
05-01-2010, 01:21 PM
Lol. I was really wondering "sorry about the length" = real short.. Ohh well.. Don't be scared to post anything here. We have all either done it all or heard it all.. And you SO or boss or mother isn't going to be reading them.. I hope..

SandyTupper
05-01-2010, 01:37 PM
I would have enjoy reading your story, I'm sorry you deleted it. But anyway I wish you all the best and please feel free to say what you have to say, ask the questions you need answers to and share your thoughts and doubts.

I'm sure we'd all be glad to help and share our own experiences if that can help you.

Cheers! :)

Sandy