PDA

View Full Version : Surrealistic Pillow

Danielle Gee
04-30-2010, 09:58 AM
Kind of a weird day for me, my Sweetie and I are going to a funeral today at One PM. I left work at 10 AM to come home and get ready. My wife met me at the door her face covered with some kind of hair dissolving cream.

First thing out of her mouth was “Hey Dani. I want to wear a summer dress but none of mine are clean … Can I wear your blue Easter dress? Ten minutes later, she asked me “Do you have any clean knee-hi I can borrow? I’m noticing a pattern here!! She let a half hour elapse before asking … “Can I borrow your black Hush Puppy flats? Finally she asked “Can I use a bit of your Chanel #5 please?”

So my question is, should I…

A: lend her the items with a smile

B: Tell her to buy her own stuff…or

C: quit cross-dressing

This question is all in jest, but it does seem kind of strange to have ones Wife wearing their Husbands clothes

Love Danielle:love:

Lexine
04-30-2010, 10:12 AM
I'd answer A. Since I've been CDing it's really funny to see my girl friends ask me if I have X item with me. The funny side effect of this of course is that if I'm in guy mode they STILL ask for X item, to which I reply: "Sorry babe. You're hanging out with Alex, not Lexi (my new girl name)."

In fact, this happened to me two days ago. Too funny :)

Andrea62
04-30-2010, 10:16 AM
Hi Danielle,
here in France, we go to a lot of Thé Dances in the afternoon, early evening. Gillian, my better half is always going through my wardrobe looking for something nice to wear.
This has two benefits, my favourite clothing gets to go out and of course, I can rifle though her wardrobe later.

Andrea

kym
04-30-2010, 10:21 AM
sounds like she is complimenting your taste in a round about way. :D I would loan her the things with a sweet smile.

suchacutie
04-30-2010, 10:26 AM
The reality, of course, is that everyone here would love to be in this situation! Share back and forth with my wife...it's really a wonderful thing, isn't it?

Tina

Pink Pillow
04-30-2010, 10:28 AM
Oh, I would absolutely love to be in that situation. Seems like I bug my honey for all of her old unwanted items. I am waiting with patience for the day that we share our wardrobes. It's so nice when you have similar tastes.

This topic really made me smile! :)

AKAMichelle
04-30-2010, 10:33 AM
Let her have the stuff. The rest of us are jealous.

Jamie48
04-30-2010, 10:40 AM
Of course, share with her. My wife & I share what we can but always ask.

Staci G
04-30-2010, 11:04 AM
Let her have the stuff. The rest of us are jealous.

Ditto!

Kerigirl2009
04-30-2010, 11:42 AM
A - nothing else, this tells me she is very accepting of your dressing. :)

Jaydee
04-30-2010, 11:53 AM
Definitely "A". I would love to see my wife wearing my girl clothes. It would be a great sign of acceptance. I'm not holding my breath.

Jaydee

sissystephanie
04-30-2010, 11:53 AM
A.......A......A.....A of course. She is your actively supporting wife!! No other answer will work properly!! Be sure to give her a hug and kiss!!

Joanie_Shakti
04-30-2010, 01:45 PM
Definitely "A". I would love to see my wife wearing my girl clothes. It would be a great sign of acceptance. I'm not holding my breath.

Jaydee

:iagree:

JulieC
04-30-2010, 01:52 PM
Definitely "A" of course, as I'm sure you agree.

My wife and I are close in size in some ways. She's filched a few pairs of my pantyhose before, and has borrowed a couple of slips. All fine with me.

slamddoger
04-30-2010, 02:42 PM
i would say a because you would want her on your side

kimdl93
04-30-2010, 03:05 PM
sharing is fun - just like they teach us in kindergarten :)

Mistybtm
04-30-2010, 03:21 PM
A: lend her the items with a smile:battingeyelashes::D

Elle1946
04-30-2010, 05:53 PM
My wife wishes that she could wear some of my cloths. Wrong size! But, I would let her, if we were the same size with one condition. I GET TO WEAR HERS!

Katari
04-30-2010, 06:14 PM
I have to answer before reading the other results...

I would happily lend her the items.
Right now I live by myself and dress as I see fit when I see fit. However before I left my last significant other, I could not dress in front of her or anything. She would always say that when males wear females clothing it is weird, that she doesn't understand it but she can tolerate. Whe of course said it in a tone that I would never try to let on what my fantasies were (except at halloween when we can be what we want when we want) (she still can't believe that I walk better in heels than she does)lol.

I would love to have a partner like you have. Enjoy it, love it, and of course live it!!

Best of love
Katari

Oh, I would absolutely love to be in that situation. Seems like I bug my honey for all of her old unwanted items. I am waiting with patience for the day that we share our wardrobes. It's so nice when you have similar tastes.

This topic really made me smile! :)

I agree
As I read through this, I had a smile the size of Ontario.
I also dosed off to dreamland where my significant other and I were dressing for a night out....*pop* back to reality...Darn my bra is pinching...

dilane
04-30-2010, 06:24 PM
First thing out of her mouth was “Hey Dani. I want to wear a summer dress but none of mine are clean … Can I wear your blue Easter dress? Ten minutes later, she asked me “Do you have any clean knee-hi I can borrow? I’m noticing a pattern here!! She let a half hour elapse before asking … “Can I borrow your black Hush Puppy flats? Finally she asked “Can I use a bit of your Chanel #5 please?”

The answer is .... (drum roll please) ...

A: lend her the items with a smile

My wife will occasionally wear anything but shoes of mine, and it's fine with me.

But for some reason she isn't quite as forthcoming with her stuff. Hmmm ...

Teri Jean
04-30-2010, 06:30 PM
I just read 21 responses to your thread and have to say, LET HER HAVE WHAT SHE LIKES.

Oh and from all of us give her a hug and a kiss. Lucky

Hugs Teri

Tina B.
04-30-2010, 06:35 PM
No, no, no, what if she spills something on your dress and ruins it. scuffs your hush puppies. And share Chanel #5, No way.
Just kidding, I was channeling Dustin Hoffman in tootsie< I think its cute that you can share so much, my poor wife can't wear anything of mine but my jewelry, but she loves to borrow that.
Tina B.

Midnight Skye
04-30-2010, 08:39 PM
LET HER HAVE WHAT SHE LIKES.

Teri said it best! My wife and I share aswell... the stuff she wears the most always brings a smile to my face :battingeyelashes: But if your wife is willing... share away. It made my wife much more comfortable with me getting clothes and with me getting clothes for her.

Alberta_Pat
04-30-2010, 08:43 PM
You have a great situation there, and a fantastic wife!

I would gladly allow my wife the load of my clothing, but alas, it isn't likely to happen soon.

The only things in a shared size are shoes. Mrs., unfortunately has torn up both knees quite badly, and cannot stand or walk in heels.

I do have a dog that likes my shoes though, and I really have to watch where I leave them.

Edit: I just remembered that she borrowed a bra from me, and I had to go get some of the same style. Best fit she has ever had, she tells me. :)

PretzelGirl
05-01-2010, 08:44 AM
How can it be anything other than an A? This is part of having an accepting wife and it is part I enjoy. I feel if my wife is sharing in my warddrobe (where possible), then it opens things up such as shopping together and commenting on each others selection for the day. It is a very good sign IMHO.

docrobbysherry
05-01-2010, 01:00 PM
I'm still trying to work out the gender of the couple involved in the original thread!:brolleyes:

Karren H
05-01-2010, 01:10 PM
Divorce her quickly!! I can see the pattern too.. She's trying to get you to stop crossdressing by taking all your fem things away.. One at a time!! Stealthy like!!! Sneaky bitch!! Dump her and run away, run away! Lol.

Ps... Why is your wife using hair disolving cream on her face?? She been taking yout testosterone pills again?