PDA

View Full Version : Southern Comfort -- Any one going?

Jocee
08-10-2004, 05:29 AM
For those who don't know about Southern Comfort, or SoCo for short, is the largest annual "convention" held in Atlanta every year. It's coming up in a few weeks from September 29th through October 3rd.....

It has become my annual vacation of sorts, and it's a great place to meet people, learn some life skills, and generally party :)

The web site is http://www.sccatl.org.

Anyone else going?

Joanna

Julie
08-10-2004, 05:20 PM
Jocee,

I'd love to go but unless I fall into enough money where the wife won't mind taking time off work and blowing a wad of cash just so her husband can act like a girl (am I getting my situation across?) I won't be going. There's other people that I have met on another forum that will be going and I'd love to meet in person but unless I can find an electrician's convention at the same location I'll be staying near home. I'll make sure I get out that weekend though and pretend I'm there.

Madilyn
08-10-2004, 08:38 PM
I've wanted to go to SoCo for several years and have never been in the appropriate "coast-is-clear" situation to attend. It's a strong goal of mine to go some year and will always be at the top of my pending list...

I hope there's a lot of information shared about the event and how it went...

Hopelessly hoping,

Maddy :(

clarissa3d
08-18-2004, 04:53 PM
Well I live here in Atlanta and I am going to try to make it this year.

Damn the torpedos

Clarissa