PDA

View Full Version : Interesting development for me

Soriya
04-30-2010, 05:49 PM
Hiya everyone,

I have only started dressing again a month ago to explore this side of me now that I am free to explore and I started to realize something last night. It's not providing the enjoyment it used to. I know for sure all through my years of dressing, I always did during bad times of darkness and loneliness but when thing in my life were going good, especially in relationships, I never thought about it. Things are different for me today as while I am alone living by myself, I am not lonely within myself and quite happy with myself in who I am where in the past, I never really liked me. Maybe the emotional connection I used to have is not needed now but hey, this is why I am exploring it again, to see if I really need it or not. This is not a bad thing but rather a good one, I will know for sure soon :)

I think eventually I will meet up with others since I have always done this by myself and when that happens if it does, I will gauge how i feel then and truly know.

I know this is different for everyone, but what are your thoughts on this?

Thanks

XO

Soriya

Tina B.
04-30-2010, 07:00 PM
If that's what you want then it's great, but I would suggest you just put it all away for a while, until you are sure you have finished with it. I went a few years where it just didn't mean that much, so I quit, but then one day It started to creep back into my life. Now I think I spend more time dressed in femme than I do in drab and I wouldn't want it any other way.
Hope you find what you are looking for.
Tina B.

AKAMichelle
04-30-2010, 07:23 PM
It will come in spirts. I know that I haven't dressed in over a year because of trying to work things with wife and keep the peace at home. That attempt failed and I look back how that whole year was spent without the desire. In one week I will be able to dress whenever I want and the desire isn't there.

So I do understand your feelings. I personally would just ride it out. Your female side may want to be put away for awhile, but it will come back so don't throw anything away.

docrobbysherry
04-30-2010, 07:31 PM
It may feel like today is like yesterday, but it's NOT EXACTLY the same!:eek:

Change is a constant for all of us, the world, the universe, everything.

Looking back, u can see it clearly. Looking ahead, well, maybe it's BETTER to just enjoy the ride!?:)

Carly D.
04-30-2010, 08:03 PM
This seems very logical, truth be told.. It has changed for me over the years of doing this as well and I'm pretty sure it means different things to all cross dressers and changes over time.. When I stopped before it was a self imposed purge of everything and then I was without completely.. As soon as I was without I started to miss it and craved having clothes of any kind.. (GIMME DRAG GIMME DRAG!! I GOTTA HAVE DRAG!!) It's kinda like that.. Kinda like a craving of sorts, and it's why I can't throw everything away ever again because I know better.. Maybe a pasifier of sorts but I'd rather have it and not have the urge to cross dress than not have any and feel like I need to have something right NOW!!

Soriya
04-30-2010, 09:55 PM
All good responses as I have been through them all already but this time seems different as I mentioned. I am not going to trow anything away, I only started getting a few things so I am keeping what I have and just going to keep exploring it and see where it takes me. It may take me far and it may stop completely. Only time will tell :)

Freddy12
05-01-2010, 06:36 AM
Each of us may have a different reason for dressing. For some it may be an expression of who we are. For others, it may be to shock. For others, it may be an attention getting device. Exploring the reason for dressing and if it's really needed is not at all bad. If you decide it's not needed now, you may find that later you really do need it.

Best of luck!