PDA

View Full Version : A "Miss" Is As Good As A Smile

Persephone
05-01-2010, 01:41 AM
Used my affinity card at the supermarket this evening, which means that my name came up for the checker. As he handed me the receipt, he said, "Have a good evening, Miss L---."

That's heaven to me!

It has been a lovely day of woman-to-woman smiles, "Ma'm"s and "Miss"'s and I love every moment of it!

There was a time, many, many years ago, almost in a galaxy far, far away, when it was all about the sensual (and sexual) feel of the clothes.

But now it's just me, and the smiles, and the "Miss"'s.

Don't you just love it too?

Danielle Gee
05-01-2010, 05:27 AM
Persephone:

Yes, I do love (and envy) it! Have a great weekend!!

Danielle

Girl
05-01-2010, 06:22 AM
I would so love to be called "Miss"! :battingeyelashes:

Freddy12
05-01-2010, 06:30 AM
A "ma'am" or a "Miss" make my day. It shows recognition of who I am. Ah, how wonderful!

Kaitlyn Michele
05-01-2010, 06:31 AM
Used my affinity card at the supermarket this evening, which means that my name came up for the checker. As he handed me the receipt, he said, "Have a good evening, Miss L---."

That's heaven to me!

It has been a lovely day of woman-to-woman smiles, "Ma'm"s and "Miss"'s and I love every moment of it!

There was a time, many, many years ago, almost in a galaxy far, far away, when it was all about the sensual (and sexual) feel of the clothes.

But now it's just me, and the smiles, and the "Miss"'s.

Don't you just love it too?

Yes :hugs:

Chari
05-01-2010, 09:13 AM
It is the right of "passage" to be called Miss, or Ma'm, and a very memorable moment!

SandyTupper
05-01-2010, 02:01 PM
I agree with you girls, those are sweet words to hear, they mean so much!

StaceyJane
05-01-2010, 02:04 PM
In the last couple of weeks I've been called ma'am a few times and even a "young lady".
It does feel very nice.

Lauren B
05-01-2010, 03:48 PM
A few weeks ago, my wife and I went out for lunch, and I had on women's jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers, but really was quite androgynous. I loved it when the hostess called us "ladies" both on the way in and on the way out:)