PDA

View Full Version : CDing for an initiation or charity event?

Alice C
05-01-2010, 09:15 AM
Has anyone else experienced having to dress for an initation, charity event or or another occasion. Here is my experience.
As an only child, I didnt have any sisters to borrow things so i would sneak some time with moms stockings, slips, etc. Was always fascinated by womens clothes and my first big opportunity came wen I was pledging for a college fraternity in 83. All pledges had to show up at a party in drag per the pledgemaster.
I nervously mentioned it to mom and she smiled and shared she thought some of her things were streched out a bit and we would have to go shopping and we were off to her local dress shop. I admit I was embarassed when she advised her SA friend and our neighbor but she was great.
Took me to a dressing room, took measurements and came back with a corset and panties. I blushed deep red and she said lets go and I had the panties on and she was lacing me in to the corset. I swam on the college team and my body was clean shaven . When she put the stockings on, what a sensation. Black dress and accessories followed. Had to undress and stopped with mom for a pair of pumps. On the day of the party, my mom drew me a bath with oils and started to help me dress. She set my hair in rollers and painted my nails in her favorite red color, a first on both counts. I finished dressing and was off to the party. I was shocked because I was the only pledge who went all the way, some guys just put on a dress , amkeup and a cheap wiig. I go a little too much attention , especially from girls who complimented me on the loook and gave a pinch or two.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
05-01-2010, 09:31 AM
Here is my experience.
As an only child, I didnt have any sisters to borrow things so i would sneak some time with moms stockings, slips, etc. .

Boy that's weird, cause in your "Womanless Beauty Pageant" thread you said this:

My sister introduced me to the feminine side of life with dress up games when we were younger, help at Hallloween and supportive

Tanya83
05-01-2010, 09:33 AM
lol

Toni_Lynn
05-01-2010, 09:48 AM
Boy that's weird, cause in your "Womanless Beauty Pageant" thread you said this:

And with that in mind, shall we bring the topic to reality? Ok, here goes.

About 15 years ago I was member of a small vaudeville style performance group. We would go to local nursing homes and put on a show that lasted about 45 minutes. It consisted of songs, dancing, a few jokes, etc .. stuff to bring a smile to the hearts of the lonely folks in the homes. I used to do a solo in cowboy get-up of 'My Blue Heaven'. All the guys used to do a drag spot where we'd sing 'Take Back Your Mink'. We'd have dresses and ratty old minks, and wigs. I was the only one wore a bra to complete the illusion. At the end of the number we'd pull off our wigs and run of the stage.

It was great fun.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Cassandra Lynn
05-01-2010, 10:52 AM

Weird indeed as this is an obvious repost, i'm too lazy to go back and find it, but wasn't this identical post presented just a month ago? The whole of it seems to reek of a fantasy, and a rather oedipusical one at that. mj (Cassie)

docrobbysherry
05-01-2010, 12:54 PM
I THOT this sounded REALLY WEIRD for a mom to do to her son for a simple college initiation!:eek:

Sounds A LOT like someone's CD dream fantasy to me!:D

Took me to a dressing room, took measurements and came back with a corset and panties. -------------------------- When she put the stockings on, what a sensation. Black dress and accessories followed. Had to undress and shopped with mom for a pair of pumps. On the day of the party, my mom drew me a bath with oils and started to help me dress. She set my hair in rollers and painted my nails in her favorite red color, a first on both counts.----- I was shocked because I was the only pledge who went all the way, some guys just put on a dress , amkeup and a cheap wiig. I go a little too much attention , especially from girls who complimented me on the loook and gave a pinch or two.:brolleyes:

Toni_Lynn
05-01-2010, 01:35 PM
The whole of it seems to reek of a fantasy, and a rather oedipusical one at that. mj (Cassie)

Sounds A LOT like someone's CD dream fantasy to me!:D
:brolleyes:

OH! So its that kind of thread. Well what I said in my post wasn't EXACTLY the way it happened.

See, when my GF at the time, who was bi, heard about the fact that our troupe was going to do a drag act, one of her girlfriends and her took me a beauty salon owned by a lesbian friend of theirs. Oh -- before we went, they had me shave all my hair, including down there ---v. The forced me into curlers and then died my hair blonde. While they did this another girl did my nails and makeup. When I looked in the mirror I couldn't believe what they had done to me. They then made me put on my boy clothes and took me to a local lingerie shop to buy a corset and all my lingerie. As we walked down the street people whistled at me and some college kids yelled, look at the fairy boy. In the store the shop assistant measure me all up and then saw how I was getting excited and made me do :censor: things so I'd look more lady like before I put on my panties. The corset was the lockable kind that you couldn't get out of. They also made sure that my boobs were DD in size.

That night we did the show and I was the only one fully dressed. One of the nurses forced me back into a room after and made out with me, after tying my hands with a stethoscope.

Oh, and then we went home, I had a glass of warm milk and went to bed.

And that's the way it REALLY happened. So help me! :tongueout

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Cassandra Lynn
05-01-2010, 02:47 PM
OH! So its that kind of thread. Well what I said in my post wasn't EXACTLY the way it happened.

See, when my GF at the time, who was bi, heard about the fact that our troupe was going to do a drag act, one of her girlfriends and her took me a beauty salon owned by a lesbian friend of theirs. Oh -- before we went, they had me shave all my hair, including down there ---v. The forced me into curlers and then died my hair blonde. While they did this another girl did my nails and makeup. When I looked in the mirror I couldn't believe what they had done to me. They then made me put on my boy clothes and took me to a local lingerie shop to buy a corset and all my lingerie. As we walked down the street people whistled at me and some college kids yelled, look at the fairy boy. In the store the shop assistant measure me all up and then saw how I was getting excited and made me do :censor: things so I'd look more lady like before I put on my panties. The corset was the lockable kind that you couldn't get out of. They also made sure that my boobs were DD in size.

That night we did the show and I was the only one fully dressed. One of the nurses forced me back into a room after and made out with me, after tying my hands with a stethoscope.

Oh, and then we went home, I had a glass of warm milk and went to bed.

And that's the way it REALLY happened. So help me! :tongueout

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
:iagree:
I'll give it 3 :thumbsup: for variety, but this couldn't have happened to you cause it is exactly the same thing that happened to me! :hmph: :tongueout mj (Cassie)

Kate Simmons
05-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Sounds like a cool idea anyway although I never really needed an excuse one way ot the other.:)