PDA

View Full Version : I finally did it!

caguy1989
05-02-2010, 01:15 AM
I finally had the courage to shave my legs. Thankfully I haven't gotten any stares or anything bad about it. OH MY GOSH how amazing it feels to have no hair on my legs! I know it may seem simple but it is a big step for me. The convenient thing is that I bike so I can just say I shave my legs because I am a cyclist :).

-Gina

stephanie100
05-02-2010, 02:57 AM
i really cant compare hairy legs to smooth as i have never grown hairs on my legs. but well done next the chest?
:love:

Rianna Humble
05-02-2010, 05:13 AM
I finally had the courage to shave my legs. Thankfully I haven't gotten any stares or anything bad about it. OH MY GOSH how amazing it feels to have no hair on my legs! I know it may seem simple but it is a big step for me. The convenient thing is that I bike so I can just say I shave my legs because I am a cyclist :).

-Gina

One small step for a girl, one giant leap for transgender! :heehee:

Ms Jennifer
05-02-2010, 05:40 AM
I prefer waxing.It was really tough at first but now I can go about 2 weeks with smooth skin and the hairs grow back thinner and softer now.:love:

Deborah Jane
05-02-2010, 05:43 AM
After shaving my legs the first time I would never go back to hairy legs ever again. I prefer waxing now though, it lasts longer :)

Freddy12
05-02-2010, 05:57 AM
I love having shaved legs, but can't indulge in that wonderful situation often since my SO would not only notice, but would be angry. I do love the feel of shaved legs covered by pantyhose. I bet you never go back to hairy legs!

Do you wear men's or women's biker shorts? Women's would help keep you tucked!

Danielle Gee
05-02-2010, 06:19 AM
I Naired my whole body a month or so back. I was flabberasted at how good it really feels!

Danielle

Jenny Doolittle
05-02-2010, 07:38 AM
I have had my legs smooth fro about 2 years now. I agree about how wonderful it feels right afterwards to be totally smooth. I will have to say though it is a lot more work then I realized to stay smooth, at least every other day to shave again fro the smooth feeling.

As far as having others notice, well, I kind of like to have others notice, I mean don't all girls like to have attention! :heehee: I will say I have taken quite a bit of teasing from my son. He doesn't realize it but I actually like the teasing too.

gabimartini
05-02-2010, 07:44 AM
You won't have to because hardly anyone will confront you about it. I used to have a very hairy body. Thought everybody would notice and say something. They probably did notice but nobody said a thing. Not even family members!

So, just enjoy the feeling of having a smooth skin!

SandraAbsent
05-02-2010, 07:45 AM
I have shaved my entire body now for a while, and honestly either no one has ever noticed, or no one really cares. It feels so great. I will have to say is nothing is worse that when it grows back. All I can say ewwwww.

KayleeDahl
05-02-2010, 08:13 AM
love having smooth legs, and I've found that waxing followed by compilation to maintain works the best on my legs. I too bike and have used that excuse for years..

Congrats on your first shave!~

Hugs
Kaylee

Carol A
05-02-2010, 08:24 AM
I agree with SandraAbsent, nobody gives a hoot. I shave everywhere and have for years, nothing like putting on stocking with a frest shave legs. :daydreaming:

Angiemead12
05-02-2010, 08:39 AM
put on some stockings! The sensation with shaved legs and hoses is heaven! :daydreaming:

jenna_woods
05-02-2010, 08:44 AM
that's great, it is a big stept, and I have found out no one really notices wen in man mode

AKAMichelle
05-02-2010, 08:59 AM
way to go - now just keep putting one foot in front of the other. You will be fine.

Rachel Lea
05-23-2010, 10:06 PM
I agree people do not notice. I have been shaving almost all of my legs, just a small amount below the knee cap is left (I normally have spotty hair on the lower portion), and my wife does not even notice. Today she pulled a bug off my totally bare leg when I was wearing shorts today and she did not say a thing. ps. My wife does not know that I crossdress.

clandestine322
05-23-2010, 11:52 PM
Yes, shaving the legs is a wonderful experience the first time and any time after a long period of not shaving! The pantyhose are a wonderful complimentary piece to them as well. I have found that either no one notices your legs or shaved, they don't care or are afraid to say anything about it. Not a thing wrong with it in my book. It is amazing though that Allure magazine did a piece about shaving this coming month and no American women shaved before first war I think?

kimdl93
05-24-2010, 09:51 AM
One more testimonial. I started shaving completely something like 10 years ago. I haven't had one comment in all that time, not at the gym, on the beach, anywhere.

JulieC
05-24-2010, 12:05 PM
I agree people do not notice. I have been shaving almost all of my legs, just a small amount below the knee cap is left (I normally have spotty hair on the lower portion), and my wife does not even notice. Today she pulled a bug off my totally bare leg when I was wearing shorts today and she did not say a thing. ps. My wife does not know that I crossdress.

Rachel Lea, you might be right; your wife suspects nothing. you know your wife a trillion times better than any of us. But, I also think she's more intelligent than you give her credit for. She knows your body. Hair doesn't just disappear overnight, especially off legs.

charlenesomeone
05-24-2010, 02:58 PM
I agree, just did my first full shave, the feeling of pantyhose now is awesome.:)

Rianna Humble
05-24-2010, 05:01 PM
I agree, just did my first full shave, the feeling of pantyhose now is awesome.:)

Is that the reason for shaving my legs? I thought it was to get rid of those unsightly hairs :eek:

Mandy
05-24-2010, 05:17 PM
I have had my legs shaved for over 2 months now, started with a epilator.
Every other day, I just maintain with a razor.

Feels so good when pulling on tights or leggings & not having "spiders legs" poking out:heehee:

I have even gone as far to shave under my arms & the top part of my chest, Heaven:daydreaming:

Danamtv
05-26-2010, 11:52 AM
I love having shaved legs, but can't indulge in that wonderful situation often since my SO would not only notice, but would be angry. I do love the feel of shaved legs covered by pantyhose. I bet you never go back to hairy legs!//Have you tried just trimming a little back every month or so, to make it shorter and thinner? Most women don't miss hairy legs.

carolinoakland
05-26-2010, 12:40 PM
it's addicting, careful. Carol

StaceyJane
05-26-2010, 12:51 PM
Really once you get used to it you will never want hairy legs again.

Mackenzie
05-26-2010, 12:54 PM
Just tell people that it hurts when the hair gets caught in the chain!

Shaved legs do feel good, don't they!?!

Mackenzie

Mea GG
05-26-2010, 01:00 PM
There are a lot of men into weightlifting and bodybuilding, as well as other sports like swimming where it just makes sense to remove most or all of one's body hair. Really, to me it is way less obvious of a CD thing than eyebrows for instance might be.

Plus the fact that the amount of hair varies so much from person to person.
And lots of people, including me, think it more aesthetically pleasing on any gender to not have hairy arms/legs, etc.

Rachel Lea
06-14-2010, 04:50 PM
Rachel Lea, you might be right; your wife suspects nothing. you know your wife a trillion times better than any of us. But, I also think she's more intelligent than you give her credit for. She knows your body. Hair doesn't just disappear overnight, especially off legs.

Julie my wife is smart, but she has seen my hair diminish on my lower leg naturally for a little while, but I have added to it(take away hair) This past weekend she said "your hair is really getting thin" I said yes and that there is so little left that I think I will start shaving so that it's uniform. She seemed to agree and that night I did shave the remaining almost a mustache under my knees. Now I will see what she says since it is all removed.

Teresa Ann
06-14-2010, 05:05 PM
Hi Gina, I have had my body shaved for over 15 years now and no one has said any thing. I used to look like a hairy ape and now like a new born baby, it does take time to maintain it but I can't go back. Now I know that you will want to keep it up. Teresa