PDA

View Full Version : your estate

eluuzion
05-02-2010, 04:43 AM
So, if you died tomorrow, what do think would happen to your "wardrobe"? Would any of your relatives secretly sneak off with some clothes? If so, which ones do you think would do that?

Let's see here...My family is very small. A sister with kids in Fla, my mom in another state, one kid here. So it would have to be my immediate friends as the only potential candidates.

I have many lesbian friends. But they are more the "softball" type than Fredericks'. But they would surely take my feminine jewelry and watches. (and my softball glove, lol). The rest would probably end up at Goodwill, via one covert truckload hauling most likely orchestrated by my sister.

How about you?

Kimberly Michelle
05-02-2010, 05:31 AM
Since my gg partner and I are the same size (usually 8) in most clothing, she would keep most of my... I mean "our" things as we share most everything now except shoes.:)

Phyliss
05-02-2010, 05:32 AM
My two daughters would probably scoop what little jewelry I have. They're not my size in clothing. My sister might grab a sweater or two. My neice would put the hook on most anything she could find. Son would be surprised, his wife is rail thin, so what I have is too big for her.
Brother would attempt to revive me so he could disown me. His wife would find a way to sell it on EBAY.

suzy1
05-02-2010, 05:34 AM
Yes, I have sometimes thought of that. I don’t think any of my family would be interested in my clothes but I can just see them looking in my wardrobe and saying, “so! That’s what dad got up to” or, “that’s why he always had a smile on his face”
Just thought, there could be another C.D. girl in the family. If there is I hope they are my size.

SUZY

Elizabeth 66
05-02-2010, 05:35 AM
As nobody knows about me, I think there would be a few shocks, but im sure it will all end up in the bin

Deborah Jane
05-02-2010, 05:39 AM
I expect most of it would be "cherry picked" by a few people who know about me, the rest would probably end up at goodwill/charity shops.

Freddy12
05-02-2010, 05:42 AM
Since I am deep in the closet, my wardrobe is very well hidden. It would not be found for years. By then, who knows?

Andrea Renea
05-02-2010, 05:45 AM
Yeah, my wife. We're the same size.

Frédérique
05-02-2010, 05:56 AM
So, if you died tomorrow, what do think would happen to your "wardrobe"? Would any of your relatives secretly sneak off with some clothes? If so, which ones do you think would do that?

If I know my time is limited, I’ll deal with my wardrobe somehow, as long as I have the strength to do so. If I die with my wardrobe intact, in my closet, I’m sure the items would be discarded or dispersed – there are several items I have that are classic and somewhat valuable, so someone may take it upon themselves to sell them. It all depends who is around when I die – if my older sister, who I live with, survives me, she’ll be in for quite a surprise! I really should tell her about my wardrobe in case the worst happens – she may be nostalgic about my stuff, and, since she likes nice things, they would be in good hands. If my other sister survives me, I just know she would be repulsed by the notion of my crossdressing, and the clothes would probably go straight to the trash. However, that sister is not mentioned in my will. Besides me, nobody in my family would have the need for a dress or a skirt, and even if they did, they are way too small to fit anyone. There would be a lot of head shaking going on, that’s for sure, and another secret in my family wouldn’t be discussed or understood. I only want people with open minds to discover my things, and they are few and far between…

Jocelyn Quivers
05-02-2010, 06:29 AM
My wife would keep most of my things to wear, which is not much of a change from now being that on some days I come home to see her wearing my skirts or dresses. Not that I'm complaining.

Karren H
05-02-2010, 06:32 AM
Personally... I could care less what anyone does with any of my fem things... They are too small for anyone in my family....

Carol A
05-02-2010, 08:37 AM
My wife told me one time when I ask her that question and she said "Goodwill".

PretzelGirl
05-02-2010, 08:44 AM
A lot of mine would be picked over by my wife and one daughter. My wife already shares with me and the one daughter is close in some pieces, so she could find some things she likes. The rest would probably hit the local Deseret Industies (Utah's version of Goodwill) for some unsuspecting CD to pick off a rack.

mapletree
05-02-2010, 08:46 AM
most of my stuff would get to someone else

AKAMichelle
05-02-2010, 08:58 AM
straight to goodwill - dropped off in the middle of night so no one will notice

Carla4Guage
05-02-2010, 10:22 AM
I have this vision of some woman coming into the local Goodwill and discovering a collection of thirty-some panty & bra sets.
The rest of my clothing, some very nice, some OK, and some just barely OK I really don't care about, but I would love all my 42-C's to really be enjoyed.

Alberta_Pat
05-02-2010, 10:31 AM
My wife would go through my "closet" and remove all traces. Most fo it would go to a charity shop.

She might keep some of the shoes though.;)

Cheryl T
05-03-2010, 07:54 AM
Well, we share some items since we are the same size in some areas so those that fit her and she likes she would keep.
My "specialty" items, wigs, forms, etc she might give to our Tri-Ess chapter for anyone who would want them.
The rest of my clothes would end up in the donation bins.

Angie G
05-03-2010, 08:47 AM
The only one I think could use them is my oldest granddaughter.:hugs:
Angie

Cary
05-03-2010, 09:20 AM
Since I have not told anybody in my family, there would be a little shock. I think my stuff would go to Goodwill and/or the trash.

amanda w
05-03-2010, 11:22 AM
I thank my wife and daughter would keep most of it. I all reay share things with them

Sarah Doepner
05-03-2010, 12:41 PM
May I recommend making sure the wigs and breastforms go to a local Cancer Support center and the clothing to a program to help the less fortunate. I don't know what will happen to my things, but that would be my preference.