PDA

View Full Version : More fun with a Woman?

JanelleinNylons
08-10-2004, 05:34 AM
Hello ladies, I just had a quick couple of questions for you all......
I have to say that for myself I find dressing up with a woman more exciting than doing it alone, although I do enjoy dressing up by myself all the time, especially when I come on here :) but it just seems more of a thrill when I have a woman doing my makeup and helping me into my clothes and having me model for her. I have to be honest and say that I have found the idea of dressing with another CD interesting but that also seems a bit scary to me.

am I alone in this?

any thoughts or comments on this would be great!

thanks cuties
Janelle

ChristineRenee
08-10-2004, 07:12 AM
Probably would be Janelle. When you find one that is agreeable to it, let us know. My wife tolerates Christine but really doesn't want to be part of the transformation process. It kills the male illusion mystique she tries so hard to hang on to. How she sees me naked and how I see me naked are definitely two different things. Can't judge a book by it's cover...what you see isn't always what you get, etc. For the most part a 40 year, on-going stage play for the general public. Male drag personified.

I just don't think the majority of gg's and gw's are comfortable seeing their "man" dolled up as a woman. I know mine sees it as "unfair competition", as she calls it. "I thought I was marrying a MAN...and I am definitely NOT a lesbian." It seems to be with gg's and gw's that there is levels to this... intolerance, tolerance, reluctant acceptance, and total acceptance, as in almost becoming her best "girlfriend", you can share all your experiences. A big, big, step for many gg's and gw's to get to and many never will.

If you have a wife or SO that can totally accept and participate in it with and for you, you are extremely fortunate and so far ahead of the game you'll be the envy of all of us trying to achieve that lofty goal. And I applaud you.

xoxoxoxo,

Christine

Bernadina
08-10-2004, 04:36 PM
Hello ladies, I just had a quick couple of questions for you all......
I have to say that for myself I find dressing up with a woman more exciting than doing it alone, although I do enjoy dressing up by myself all the time, especially when I come on here :) but it just seems more of a thrill when I have a woman doing my makeup and helping me into my clothes and having me model for her. I have to be honest and say that I have found the idea of dressing with another CD interesting but that also seems a bit scary to me.

am I alone in this?

any thoughts or comments on this would be great!

thanks cuties
Janelle

I certainly enjoy dressing a whole lot more when my wife is around and helping/watching/advising. She and I have exactly the same colouring and can use the same makeup. She also knows what looks good and what doesn't.

Its too bad we can't share more of the same clothes.

Cher
08-10-2004, 05:25 PM
Hi Janelle: I can say for sure it is much more fun to dress in front of and with help from my GG

clar
08-10-2004, 06:23 PM
Hi, my wife will only let me go so far. Clothes are ok.
No wig or makeup.

Stelli
08-10-2004, 10:42 PM
I think, since I have this experience, that I enjoy more having a girl for dressing, there is something about it, I presume a lot of girls have their girl friends that they seek support and share. I think it would not be different to us. It is different than doing it alone. If that friend is honest one it is excellent feedback on do's and do not's.

It helps when someone does your makeup but I prefer doing it myself but no less enjoy being done. But overall look and spending time, having talks about all of it, I find priceless.

Maybe I would have chance to experience doing it with another CD, I believe that making ready for outing with another CD is experience no less than doing it outing with a girl friend.