PDA

View Full Version : Would you go 24/7 if you could?...If you already are, are there any regrets?

Deborah Jane
05-02-2010, 05:34 AM
If there was nothing holding you back [job, family, commitments, etc], would you live 24/7 as a woman?

If you are already living "femme" 24/7, do you have any regrets?

suzy1
05-02-2010, 05:51 AM
No I would not. The reason for me is, I have two great lives. My life being involved in motorcycle road racing and my life as Suzy. If I had to choose only one it would have to be Suzy.

Kate Simmons
05-02-2010, 05:59 AM
Depends on what you mean Debs. Women live 24/7 as women and do nothing special. If the "femme" aspect is involved, then more is required. That mindset usually requires one to be more or less a "fashion plate" and this requires a lot of extra work. That has to be a personal choice to make and take the time to do all of that.:)

Freddy12
05-02-2010, 06:00 AM
I would live as a woman 24/7 in a heartbeat if I could. It would be awesome. I so seldom get to dress now it would be a great joy. I would get rid of all my male clothes. What a wonderful thought.

Jonianne
05-02-2010, 06:01 AM
No. I know myself and that would not work for me.

I do wish I could have been born female, but even though I know I have a strong feminine side, especially emotionally, I have too much of a male mind and male body. I am balanced and happy identifying "with" females, but not "as" a female.

Raychel
05-02-2010, 06:03 AM
If there was nothing holding me back. It is hard to tell, I probably would end up going full time. I sure do enjoy dressing in womens clothes, better then dressing in drab. :daydreaming::daydreaming:

Nigella
05-02-2010, 06:20 AM
Yes I now live in the gender I know myself to be, whilst this is not a regret, mainlly because of how we have managed my transition from him to her, it has been said that "wish we had done it earlier". I have always had a philosophy about regrets, that is "NEVER REGRET WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, JUST WHAT YOU HAVEN'T"

Patricia Jane
05-02-2010, 06:31 AM
To many things to do as him-----like been him. The other half as her! Dress every day as him and her. :daydreaming:

Danielle Gee
05-02-2010, 07:13 AM
If there was nothing holding you back [job, family, commitments, etc], would you live 24/7 as a woman?

Deborah: I would not go full time even if I could. There are just too many advantages to being "both" a male and a female.

Darla Jean
05-02-2010, 07:14 AM
I think I have a fantasy of living as a woman 24/7, but as with all fantasies, reality plays a role. I like the idea of being en femme all the time and when my spouse is out of town, I will dress for the day and let Darla have her time. But I'm a man with strong female feelings (a metrosexual?) and think that the reality of being en femme 24/7 would be more difficult than the fantasy.

BRANDYJ
05-02-2010, 07:46 AM
Nice fantasy for me. But no, I would not go 24/7. I think like so many other things we do in excess or start doing as our normal way of doing things, it becomes less interesting or we lose our appreciation for it. I like my male self as well as the blend of my female self.
In some ways, it's like a third gender. I am me, part male and part female, but mostly male.

Phyliss
05-02-2010, 08:33 AM

With "nothing" holding me back, I would. No worry about job, family or commitments, ... why not live 24/7 ?
Unfortunately reality has a way of being a spoil sport and "job, family and commitments" take priority.
To get around this problem, I do dress as much as possible, as often as I can. I've been known to simply do groceries fully dressed. I don't own any boy clothes so I have to wear something everyday, even if it's a ladies flannel shirt and jeans along with ladies loafers.

Clothes, for me, don't determine my thought process. That is, again, for me, the biggest single thing. I try to live each day, all day, constantly thinking that I'm really a lady.

Carol A
05-02-2010, 08:34 AM
I am as close as I can come to living full time but living out the the country it's hard to do field work in heels :doh:, besides my wife likes to see her husband now and again. :hugs:

Suzy Harrison
05-02-2010, 08:36 AM
I went 24/7 or full time, just 11 months ago. In that time I've been on hormones, changed my name, came out to the world and transitioned at work.

Do I have any regrets? -.... None at all. I'm loving my new life and am so happy. I miss nothing of my old male side.

hugs Suzy

mapletree
05-02-2010, 08:42 AM
i have thought about this one before
if i could keep my male world job, friends, hobbies itc and just be accepted then it would be interesting going full time, always etc.
but there are parts of my male ego that I wou;d always want to remember

Joann Smith
05-02-2010, 08:47 AM
If i had nothing holding me back....LOL ...Its more like nothing can hold me back...done got too old and too tired to give a damm any more. I got more years of life behind me than in front....Therefore I call the shots on the rest....And if i decide to to live as a woman 24/7 its a done deal...

If i am not mistaken...The US Declared a long time ago that we all of have the Right to Life Liberity and the pursuit of happness...so if living as a woman makes me happy...

Joann

karynspanties
05-02-2010, 09:01 AM
I would live as Karyn more, but not fulltime.

Kaitlyn Michele
05-02-2010, 09:01 AM
My regret is that i allowed myself to suffer so long..

the excitement around living as a woman lasts about 15 minutes...after that its just real life..

even in the fantasy world of click your fingers and voila you are female, you would likely find that all the things you find so exciting now become mundane and a daily grind part of your life..i'm not saying i don't enjoy wearing something nice, or getting my hair just right..but i also enjoy a pint of guinness

if you arent suffering your male life, don't waste your time wishing and just enjoy the heck out of your femme side...

... crossdressers have all the fun

Lisa X
05-02-2010, 09:09 AM
Instead of picking one or the other, my ideal scenairo is to live 2 lives. I enjoy being a father, husband, my professional career which is male dominant and doing all of the male activities, and hobbies. I also enjoy being Lisa and experiencing life as a women. It would be great if I can have the time and opportunity to live a second life as Lisa say 1 week a month, and enjoy both worlds.

Take care

Lisa

BRANDYJ
05-02-2010, 09:09 AM

the excitement around living as a woman lasts about 15 minutes...after that its just real life..

even in the fantasy world of click your fingers and voila you are female, you would likely find that all the things you find so exciting now become mundane and a daily grind part of your life..i'm not saying i don't enjoy wearing something nice, or getting my hair just right..but i also enjoy a pint of guinness

if you arent suffering your male life, don't waste your time wishing and just enjoy the heck out of your femme side...

Very well put Kaitlyn. You said what i was thinking, but said it better.

Dian077
05-02-2010, 09:19 AM
I would have to say yes and no.....lol. I have never had an interest in being a woman. I just wish it was accepted to dress in what ever you want.
I am not interested in trying to look like a woman full time. Would like to to try and pass some time, sure. But I am happy being a man, would be even happier being a man that could wear a dress with no worries :daydreaming:

Sara Jessica
05-02-2010, 09:24 AM
As the expression goes...

I would if I could but I can't so I won't.

Or such is my answer today.

Sophie_C
05-02-2010, 10:13 AM
Yes, in a heartbeat....

Kaitlyn Michele
05-02-2010, 11:35 AM
As the expression goes...

I would if I could but I can't so I won't.

Or such is my answer today.

I believe the correct phrase is "shan't"

:heehee:

NathalieX66
05-02-2010, 11:55 AM

LOL, Kaitlyn you make it sound like fun.
I'd dress all the time, only problem is I's obsess over what outfits to wear & my shopping trips would increase exponentially.

weekend woman
05-02-2010, 12:25 PM
It would be nice to be able to do so, HOWEVER some times you gotta do GUY stuff, and it's a lot easier doin' guy stuff as a guy than it is as a girl, I THINK!!

MiraM
05-02-2010, 12:41 PM
Been there, done that, and didn't even get a lousy t-shirt. I lived full time for about 2 years with hormones and all. It was a difficult time and I had many problems which lead to being hospitalized several times. Living full time as a female was not the right thing for me and it almost killed me, literally. Now I know who and what I am and can be happy with just dressing.

Eagle2000
05-02-2010, 01:00 PM
No. I know myself and that would not work for me.

I do wish I could have been born female, but even though I know I have a strong feminine side, especially emotionally, I have too much of a male mind and male body. I am balanced and happy identifying "with" females, but not "as" a female.

My thoughts are the sames as Jonianne here. Its also the reason I don't feel like going for anything like an Operation.

Maija
05-02-2010, 01:01 PM
with nothing holding me back - yes!

StaceyJane
05-02-2010, 01:03 PM
I would really love to.

Cassandra
05-02-2010, 03:32 PM
I already go 24/7 as a woman and don't have any regrets at all. It's great, I sleep as a woman, dress as a woman, act like a woman, use the women's restrooms and everything else that a woman does and love it. I get treated like a woman when I'm out in public, it's great.

Elsa Larson
05-02-2010, 03:46 PM

even in the fantasy world of click your fingers and voila you are female, you would likely find that all the things you find so exciting now become mundane and a daily grind part of your life...

Well said ! Once I gave myself permission to venture out and DO the ordinary-woman things I had dreamed about. fantasies became memories.

Maybe I don't have much of an imagination.

Stephenie S
05-02-2010, 04:34 PM
No regrets.

nancy_babe4
05-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Okay, I don't think that physically I'll ever be very "passable." With that in mind no, I would not like to to 24/7. But if we are dreaming the fantasy, if I could live 24/7 as an attractive woman or TS.... definately. Unfortunately, a less than attractive man can do pretty well, if he is sucessful.... Geez, look at Donald Trump.... :D. But there is a reality that an unattractive female is going to have it tougher in life than an unattractive man. Whew!!! I sense the daggers coming. So, if I could look like what I find attactive in a woman.....Yes! Obviously, it would have been better to been born an attractive GG, but there certainly are some very attractive women here that were not born that way. So, please, I'm not attacking anyone here, just throwing out some thoughts.... :)

Tina Dixon
05-02-2010, 05:29 PM

No I wouldn't, I would like to go out with others dressed, but the truth is I'm just a CD.

Kelly Greene
05-02-2010, 05:56 PM
I think about this a lot but I am not sure if this is the path for me and until I am sure I think it is unwise to make any changes I can't undo.

I will just have to walk my path one step at a time.

ArleneRaquel
05-02-2010, 06:20 PM
I've been 24/7 for a number of years. I wished I had started earlier !:love:

ReineD
05-02-2010, 07:05 PM

Debs, I hope you don't mind my asking this, but you might also be interested in the answer? If you don't want GGs posting in your thread just let me know and I'll delete this post. :)

Kaitlyn would you liken it to the excitement the typical 16 year-old boy might have about getting his driver's license and a car, so that he can have his freedom? My sons were chomping at the bit to learn how to drive. But a week after they were finally driving on a regular basis it had lost it's magic. It just became something utilitarian to do.

BRANDYJ
05-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Debs, I hope you don't mind my asking this, but you might also be interested in the answer? If you don't want GGs posting in your thread just let me know and I'll delete this post. :)

Kaitlyn would you liken it to the excitement the typical 16 year-old boy might have about getting his driver's license and a car, so that he can have his freedom? My sons were chomping at the bit to learn how to drive. But a week after they were finally driving on a regular basis it had lost it's magic. It just became something utilitarian to do.

Reine, I for one am always looking for posts from GG's on most any topic we might be on. I for the life of me can't imagine anyone not wanting inpuiut from you or any other GG.

And in response to your answer Reine, I think you are right. it might become less exciting. Not to mention what some of us have to do to be convincing. Doing that every time I wanted to leave the house would take way to much time. I'd always be late for something! :D

kellycan27
05-02-2010, 07:21 PM

Do you really feel that way about living as a female? I am asking because someone else mentioned the same thing in another thread. I have been living full time for about 7 years now, and I still find it pretty exciting, and I am constantly being exposed to different things and people. My life is no way as mundane as it was while living as a man. My self esteem and self confidence are off the charts in comparrison to what they once were. I love my job, I love my house and I am in love. I can't think of one single regret other than my father passing away before we could get this thing resloved between us, and that he didn't get the chance to see how happy I am with my new life.
I feel like I have the world by the tail and I want to take full advantage of it.

Kel

Nicole Brown
05-02-2010, 07:44 PM
In a word yes, I would live as Nicole 24/7 in a heart beat.

I have had the opportunity to live as Nicole for a week or two at a time 2 or 3 times a year for the past few years and absolutely loved each and every moment of it. I will have the chance to once again live as Nicole for 6 days beginning this Thursday and I intend to make the most of it. I have made plans with several of the girls and a few gg friend of mine and will just let Nicole live her life to the fullest. I find that I am really much happier when living as Nicole and would have absolutely no questions about living as her full time.

Deborah Jane
05-03-2010, 06:55 AM
Thankyou to everyone who have responded so far, there are some very interesting answers :)

It's ok Reine, this thread is open to everyone to answer :)

I've started it because I'm just trying to gauge some of my own thoughts in relation to the subject. :)

victoriamwilliams1
05-03-2010, 07:00 AM
At first my answer would be yes! However I know how I am and if I had no commitments after going 24/7 I would not last pass a week! It would be fun to be 24/7 I just know that when I did my 3 days I did not dress again for over 4 weeks!

Kaitlyn Michele
05-03-2010, 07:10 AM

Excellent! It's exactly that....my daughter is at that stage right now!! small world..:hugs:

I enjoy many "girly" things...its fun to shop sometimes for example, but i used to think about shaving my legs in a warm bubble bath days in advance..and now i look down in the shower and say shit and run a razor over my legs....

don't get me wrong, i'm happy as a clam..but a crossdressing guy is not gonna like it after the thrill wears off...that all being said, my wish for every crossdresser is to get a significant time period, couple of days, a week, to live in femme mode full time and i bet that would be loads of fun..

Madilyn A.
05-03-2010, 07:16 AM
I believe if given an irreversable choice of 24/7 or nothing. I would opt for 24/7. It seems that the older I get the more irritated I become with all the guy stuff. The testosterone driven behavior turns me off, and I find myself naturally gravitating towards women in all types of settings. I wish all that is available today, the internet, the support groups, just the amount of knowledge regarding sexual reassignment were available to me decades ago. I have little doubt that today, I would be 24/7 "naturally".:daydreaming:

DAVIDA
05-03-2010, 07:38 AM
:thumbsup:Yep!

Cheryl T
05-03-2010, 07:46 AM
If by 24/7 you mean "dressing" as a woman and having to go through all that I do now to present myself in that light (breastforms, padding, wigs) then no. It's a great deal of effort to transform my body this way to express my feminine self.
If I could afford to do all that would be needed to actually transform myself (implants in various places, FFS, SRS) then absolutely I would. Unfortunately, that is not in the financial picture, nor is the acceptance of friends, family and work.

It's nice to dream though...:daydreaming:

Teri Jean
05-03-2010, 07:55 AM
Went 24-7 this past October and have not regretted it a bit.

Teri

noeleena
05-03-2010, 07:59 AM
Hi..
Knowing who you are, will tell you its not for fun its not even an act, to not have your womb will tell you you have missed out on a very importaint part of your life & that for me is not being able to have & carry my own little one that is the only regret ill ever have that means any thing to me.

Yes i do have regrets just nothing to do with being trans , they are just things that i made mistakes in & that would be about my self as a person not wether im a male female ,
& yes im happy being who i am & more so now as a woman & being able to express my self as one,
I like my womens clothes because i can wear them all the time , & that is a part of how i express my self .
male clothes i total all out hated them . how i wore them ill never know .
what got me through was being both male & female , other wise hmmm , dont wont to go there, 8 years of hell was enough ,
& what stands out now to me is, no way is there any regrets at all being ...woman...

...noeleena...

Kaitlyn Michele
05-03-2010, 10:30 AM
Do you really feel that way about living as a female? I am asking because someone else mentioned the same thing in another thread. I have been living full time for about 7 years now, and I still find it pretty exciting, and I am constantly being exposed to different things and people. My life is no way as mundane as it was while living as a man. My self esteem and self confidence are off the charts in comparrison to what they once were. I love my job, I love my house and I am in love. I can't think of one single regret other than my father passing away before we could get this thing resloved between us, and that he didn't get the chance to see how happy I am with my new life.
I feel like I have the world by the tail and I want to take full advantage of it.

Kel

Sorry Kelly I missed the post...yes i feel this way..

I am not saying I don't enjoy being me. Far from it.

My favorite part is that I now have friends that only know me as Kate and I can feel totally comfortable and open about myself...i find this very rewarding,,..but i was commenting on the day to day realities of living 24/7

It's wonderful, but there is no magic to it for me. Even though I am very excited about my life, I don't feel like I have the world by the tail.....
i think its great that you do.:)

Remember as well, i have two teenage daughters, i do not have the option of being stealth, and i haven't found work as Kaitlyn ... i had a very "corporate" lifestyle so i'm in the process of figuring out what to do with my life (this part is alot scarier for a middle aged person)...so there is alot of grinding it out in my day to day life...

oh yeah, and i'm not in love!!! i think that makes a big difference:hugs:

Deborah_UK
05-03-2010, 10:40 AM
I rarely post on this part of the forum anymore, but thought I could put my two pennorth in here, given the OP's clarifying post.

I am now pre op undergoing my RLE and have been living FT since 1st January. I don't regret a single minute, yes there have been issues with family and a close relationship but after too many years of denial I had to finally be true to myself.

I guess I'm lucky cos I don't need a wig, although using hair straighteners and trying to get my hair something like it is after I've left the hairdressers is a challenge, but having a nice feminine style helps an awful lot in the confidence stakes.

I don't get a thrill from living as a woman, because that's what I am (my passport and driving licence say so too!! :D )

carolinoakland
05-03-2010, 11:33 AM
The only regret that I have is not being able to do this soone and miss the life I would have had... I'm happier than I've ever been...ever

5150 Girl
05-03-2010, 12:15 PM
Yes i would, if I could.

Lorileah
05-03-2010, 12:16 PM
I am at that age where I could present as female all the time if it was possible. I don't need to prove anything to anyone anymore. I could do all the same things I do now but dress as I wished. Why? Because in daily life there isn't that much difference in what casual women wear and what casual men wear as far as type of clothing. The added advantage for me would be the ability to wear skirts and dresses in a work atmosphere. In my profession most the women present as "male" appearance on a daily basis except they don't wear ties (which is required as a "Professional" look in males otherwise men aren't professional I guess) so I would be the abnormal one again because on some days I would wear a dress. So if the question is would I present as feminine. Yes. If the question is would I wear nothing but dresses and skirts all the time, no. You see that is the major advantage women have, they don't HAVE to wear specific things.

Sarah Doepner
05-03-2010, 12:24 PM
I've managed to do the 24/7 thing for 3-4 days a couple of times over the years. It's been great, but each time I've been ready to leave it behind and go back to my male world again. Part of the reason is my face is approaching raw and I'm tired of the forms, wig and pads. I also get tired of so obviously being the guy in a skirt.

No restrictions would mean that I would have to be a totally different person for it to work and for me to be happy. I'd have to be shorter, have more feminine features, no male pattern sunburn, inplants etc. That's too much to consider and like some of the others here, I accept that I'm an occasional, but regular crossdresser, not a potential T.S.

BonnieJG
05-03-2010, 12:30 PM
Yes I would go 24/ 7 if I could right now I'm try to go as long as I can but I'v got kid's so I cant right now

kimdl93
05-03-2010, 12:49 PM
at home, I'm pretty much 24/7, but not to the outside world. My freedom came about when the youngest moved out of the house. My only regret has been that it took so long. I was fully closeted for half my life and really missed a lot of life as a result!

Paula Siemen
05-03-2010, 01:04 PM
I am not able to answer that question. I love derssing and the feeling of (in my thoughts) being a woman. I love to put on the linerie, makeup and clothes, hose, heels and grab my purse. What a dreem feeling, and then go out to shop, dinner, drinks, and so forth. However, my male side is somewhat dominate in my work (when I have some). I thin I would really just prefer that every one I knew, knew that I was a crossdresser, so that we could all just get past it. Then, everyday as my needs and desires dictated to me, I coiuld choose to be Paula or my male self. Work, home, shopping where ever, it just wouldn't be any big deal. That would be my wish.

Paula

sarahgk
05-03-2010, 01:07 PM
I would definitly transition if there wasn't anything holding me back. Unfortunetly life doesn't give you the oportunity to do all the things you want at the same time, so I'm going to wait till some of these things holding me back finish up and hope that I don't get more on my plate in the meantime. Life would have been so much better if I could have just been born gg, but thats only what I can see with my small field of vision and know that there are probably reasons why I wasn't. Things seem to work out in the end.

Starling
05-03-2010, 02:00 PM
Yes, I'd go full-time if I could. Frankly, most days I could just add a wig, forms and a couple of baubles to what I'm wearing right now. My day-to-day outfits already sport a lack of neckties, shoelaces and buttons, and I have been "ma'am"-ed more than once by people who haven't seen my face first.

I like sexy, pretty clothes, but I know I have an unusual body for a woman. I've always identified with independent and artistic women who dress according to their lights. That's the kind of gal I'd like to be 24/7. It's what's inside the woman that really matters the most.

:) Lallie

Mirani
05-03-2010, 02:52 PM
Non ! Rien de rien...
As a 24/7 non op trans ... I could return to gender any time at all ...
However, I have never been so at peace with myself.

gailprice
05-03-2010, 03:48 PM
I dress properly 24/5 (not a mistake) i still need to dress in boy mode on occasions. Where as i needed to plan my girly day's before it seems now i have to plan my boy day's.
It's greeeat being a girl. xxx

Katesback
05-03-2010, 03:53 PM
Pushing aside all the percieved reasons for not being me, the expectations of society, and 1000 other fears, I did go 24/7.

Since then I have never looked back. The funny thing is that often when we turn dreams into reality, we find that the expectations of the dreams were nothing like what reality turns out to be. Life goes back to normal and I can say that life as a woman is not much different than it was a man!

Katie

Jennifer Marie P.
05-03-2010, 03:54 PM
I went fulltime about 10 months ago was on hormones had my name changed and started my transition. Do I have any regrets No I love my new self and Im happy and dont miss my past life.

Michaella
05-03-2010, 04:15 PM
I don't think I can answer because I can't really imagine it happening. It would be easy to say "yes," but I think it would not be so easy to actully live it. Probaby I am just a crossdresser and would not find any enjoyment in living as a woman while not spending time dressed up in very femme outfits.

I'm impressed by those who have done this and have no regrets, who express such great joy in what they have done. I could not dare for such results for myself.

Michaella

charlie
05-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Hello Deborah!
I dress usually about 5 days per month. The time is when I'm away from home at my business in Phoenix. When there, it is my "fem week". I love it. Every day I pull off my night gown, work for 8 hours as a guy, and then get ready for the upcoming evening and night when I can get off work and go out dining, dancing and playing. Every time the week is ending I always have this melancholy feeling that it would be wonderful to be Charlie all the time. That I would love to have every night dedicated to being womanly. Would it really be a good thing? Would I still love and adore getting all dressed up fully if I did it every day? Would it cease to be special? I don't really know. Dressing to the nines every day and dawning wigs, makeup, nails perfect and selecting the perfect outfit everyday is a job (a wonderful job as it is).

NathalieX66
05-03-2010, 05:08 PM
Being a CD'er is an innate part of me, that's just how my brain is wired. I finally accepted it. If I didn't enjoy my male self, I would have made the transition to go full time long ago, and being TS which I have considered a number of times.

Nathalie is no stay-at-home gal, she is a socializer who is out & about.
I'm going to take a hiatus for the summer since I have so many committments outside my trans life. This is the first year that I have spent out in public on a regular basis a couple times a month, and next weekend is the grand finale until september. Last night I went grocery shopping en femme and it felt natural. I guess I'm going to realize how much I'll miss it for the next few months. So, we'll see how it goes.

mollytyler
05-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Did it 4 years ago and no return..........

pamela_a
05-03-2010, 05:51 PM
I did 10 months and have not looked back. My name and gender is changed and last week I finally received my corrected birth certificate.

My only regret is I waited so long. I can't even imagine pretending to be male again.

PretzelGirl
05-03-2010, 07:12 PM
Not for me. I enjoy all parts of me. I do want to expand my dressings some, but not to 24/7.

Michaela42
05-03-2010, 09:49 PM
I think that I would give it a try, but I really do not have a feminine body so, yeah, things would get ugly quickly.

To be honest I kind of like the fact that I can be Makaila one day and the other me on other days. Both of us have advantages so it really would be something requiring a lot of thought.

Karen564
05-03-2010, 10:24 PM

I've been living as a woman 24/7 now for the past 9 months & have absolutely no regrets doing so, and have been loving every minute of it !!!
So for me , this was no doubt the very best thing I ever did for myself since it was long overdue..

But of course there where many obstacles, downers & heartbreak that I & others had to endure in order to get to this point....

My only regrets was not telling my parents about my condition when I was a young child & not transitioning 35 years ago while I was still a teenager....

Oh well, as they say, better late than never...:drink:

suchacutie
05-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Really...I'm just too selfish...I want both genders! I want 24/7 in one gender and then 24/7 in the other. If I could accomplish that switch every 3 or 4 days, forever, it would be just perfect :).

tina

crystalann
05-03-2010, 11:11 PM
I went 24/7 about 16 months ago, and never looked back. No regrets, well one that I did not do it any sooner!!!!:D

Rachel Morley
05-03-2010, 11:55 PM
My gut (impulsive?) reaction would be: Yes, in a heartbeat .... (work is holding me back mostly) ... BUT .... I guess that would depend on how I was treated by the world at large, i.e. if I was "close enough" to passing that people didn't give me a hard time, I think I would do it. You see, I don't like being the center of attention so if I was able to be "normal" in the way I was perceived by others, and blend into the background and just live my life as a woman without issue .... then: Yes, in a heartbeat! :)

eluuzion
05-03-2010, 11:55 PM
I do not dress 24/7, but I do everyday.

I can not think of anything I would do 24/7 except breath, eat, drink and think about sex.

Joni Beauman
05-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Afraid I would go 24/7 if I could, except for when chopping wood - things would kind of get in the way and it would be impractical in heels. I dress about 3-4 hrs each evening (after spouse goes to bed); daughter returns from school soon, so it will have to slow down until fall again - but the trade off (having daughter home) if well worth it. Joni

Annaliese2010
05-04-2010, 12:47 AM
If there was nothing holding you back [job, family, commitments, etc], would you live 24/7 as a woman?Nah...and if and when I find my babe, or rather if she finds me, I'd pitch it all, unless she's into me doing it. Hell...there aint nothin' on God's green earth better than a pretty GG fawning all over me, or leastwise accepting me for what I am, faults and all. And believe me they can see it all. That's whats so cool about their x-ray vision. When they look into your heart and soul, and clear as air look right through you, see it all. And ya know - you can't hide no matter how hard you try, yeah? So...to be so scanned...to be deemed worthy of such an effort in the first place... and then to get a smile in the end and in spite of the silly fool you are... it's like... Yea! That's IT. What a brilliant moment! It flashes, scintillates - and like fire off a many faceted diamond - the light of that moment somehow lives on...from now right to the end of time, no matter what comes of it or not. Know what I mean? Like...what can fc'ing top THAT?!

Answer: Nothin' girl, nothin' at tall... *sigh*

Lexine
05-04-2010, 01:32 AM
I would... but putting on and taking off makeup is sometimes such a pain, so I'm going to have to say no, only because of makeup. My makeup seems simple from the looks of it, but I have terrible complexion so I spend a lot of time with the concealer, foundation, and pressed powder just so I can smooth out my face. I like the option of choosing not to go out en femme, but if somehow makeup can be automated then yes!

girlalex
05-04-2010, 01:55 AM
lets see. since i don't like any of my male clothes, which is the only thing i wear i would replace them all with female clothing if nothing held me back thus i would have gone full time. I don't feel feminine 24/7 but i hate all of my male clothes so regardless of the pink fog i would prefer to wear female clothing whenever im out.

Susieboots
05-04-2010, 07:09 AM

I have a feeling this describes me, nicely put Kaitlyn

hoseinok
05-04-2010, 09:37 AM
I don't think I would go and never turn back, although I would like to try it for a week or so.

EnglishRose
05-04-2010, 10:14 AM
Yes. Knowing what I know now, if I didn't have my wonderful wife and son, I'd be transitioning right now. The fact that I do, though, means we have a winding road ahead.

devinejenny
05-04-2010, 12:57 PM
OMG, yes in a second!

Brooke Anderson
05-05-2010, 08:56 PM
If I could 100% pass as a woman it would be 24/7 without a doubt.

christina marie
05-05-2010, 09:51 PM
been thinkin about his lately myself, and Denise's post hit home most,struck me one day,dont really think about being "femme" all the time,just sort of get used to doing things that way. . . have always been sort of a practical person(M or F) in a sense of i wouldnt wear a dress to mow the lawn any more than i would wear a suit for same. on the other hand, i am not sure i even own any "male" clothing any more. might be able to scrounge up a guys tee somewhere, but thats prolly about it. am sure any of our kind GG's that visit here could find one in their wardrobe too,so depends on your definition of going 24/7 i guess,in my mind i am already pretty much there,maybe even have been for a while,but my perspective on things is known to be a bit off the beaten track. . . anywho,no regrets for what i have done so far,dressing/living wise, dont think "24/7" would be much of a step,final answer,1.yep 2.nope

confused? welcome to my world!
(sorry bout the book,tough q.)

StarrOfDelite
05-12-2010, 11:25 PM
only if I could purchase about fifty thousand dollars worth of cosmetic surgery (no, not the irreversible nip and clip!) and recover about thirty years of life lost as a soldier of commerce in Brooks Brothers and RL Polo suits.

Jesus, wouldn't I love to be able to wear a maillot on the beach at St. Tropez and have all of the gorgeous Euro boys come running after me! Pure fantasy, but fun.

silkyness
05-13-2010, 12:35 AM
I absolutely would. I can't though. :sad:

amandag
05-14-2010, 04:08 PM
I would love to live as a woman unrestricted for a month or two to see how daily life role plays out.

The longest I have dressed and portrayed myself as a woman has been only 5 days/nights. I regretted having to go back to male role.

Amanda

Vicki-Z
05-14-2010, 08:14 PM
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! :daydreaming:

If it wasn't for my children and if I had the feminine features to pass I would definately go 24/7.

Vicki :hugs:

frederica13
05-14-2010, 08:58 PM
I'd dress female 24/7 if I didn't have other commitments. I'd probably have to have some work done to pass before hand...

That being said... I'd still be "me" none of this leaving behind my male side. So I'd probably be spending half of my time acting manly just in tom boy clothes instead.

Aleria
05-14-2010, 11:58 PM
Yes... I think I would.

ColbyInTx
05-15-2010, 08:47 AM
I would go 24/7 in a heartbeat. The only time I spend in guy mode now is when I am at work. I change clothes as soon as I get home and I stay femme for errands shopping and everyday living. Unfortunately, I could never go to work en femme BUT if that suddenly changed then so would my attire.

Pythos
07-08-2010, 11:54 AM
Would I go 24/7 as a female.

No.

I would however wear skirts, leggings, long hair and makeup whenever and where ever I wanted.

I would appear however my mood dictated.

If I felt perky, I would go about in a "perky" outfit.

If I felt like being exotic then a more wild outfit.

If for some reason I desired the discomfort of jeans, then I would wear them :)

That is what I would far more prefer than going 24/7 as a female.

I just want to be myself.

Emma Campbell
07-08-2010, 12:07 PM
if there was nothing to hold me back i would go 24/7 its somthing im working on:daydreaming:

Sharon B.
07-08-2010, 01:07 PM
In a heart beat if I could, but with what money I am making now and the bills I have there is no way for me to go 24/7/365 at this time.

thechic
07-08-2010, 01:19 PM
yes definitely
mind you im semi female 24/7

Terri Andrews
07-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Yes ,I would if I could .

Sophie_C
07-08-2010, 11:17 PM
If there were no negative consequences, there would have been no doubt I would have transitioned as a teenager. If it happened today, I most likely would do it. But, it's more the opposite, so there you go...

t-girlxsophie
07-09-2010, 03:15 AM
As much as I adore dressing and being Sophie,and that i'm always moaning when I go back Into Drab.I still couldn't see myself going 24/7 as I still enjoy my manly times,playing and watching footy,spending time with my son (be devastated if lost him) etc.And my Wife still enjoys time with her man,as much as she loves my feminine side.I know going 24/7 would be too big a step for us both

I feel I would be so selfish to take a step like that,as I have it good the way my life is I dress more than a lot of girls on here,and am very lucky in that respect and I have my lovely wife beside me who understands me so well,I love being a girl,but you gotta let the drab in now and again:)

HUGS Sophie xx

PS Let this be a lesson ,don't try to contribute to a thread at this time of the morning,after a ten hour shift,with your eyes half shut:doh:
If NOTHING was holding me back,yes in a heartbeat I WOULD be Sophie 24/7

andrea35
07-09-2010, 08:57 AM
Yes I like the Idea, however work will be a problem for me. I would not mind trying it for maybe 6 months.

Laura Renee
07-09-2010, 12:34 PM
Absolutely! No question about it.
From my earliest days of cding, I've always felt there was something not quite right. Now I've realized what it is. I am so much more at peace with myself as Laura Renee than I ever am as my other self. If only...

KendraGreen
07-09-2010, 12:41 PM
I sure would. I'd still be bisexual, but I would totally live 24/7 if I could. It is my default state. However, I don't think I will ever be in the right situation to do so.

Kendra

Rianna Humble
07-09-2010, 03:13 PM

:yt: I have only been living 24/7 for 9 days, but my main regret is the same as Kaitlyn's - I should have done this at least 3 to 4 decades ago :cry: I do have another (linked) regret, it's that at my age, there are just so many fashions that I can't allow myself to try :sad:

I definitely don't regret being able to talk shopping with GG colleagues, dressing stylishly for my age, or the sense of adventure I have both with my doctor and my HR department for each of whom, I'm the first person they have helped to transition from day 1.

i'm not saying i don't enjoy wearing something nice, or getting my hair just right..but i also enjoy a pint of guinness

Wearing something nice, and getting your hair right, OK, but Guiness? :tongueout

Hermione Simpson
07-09-2010, 05:17 PM
If it was possible for me to go 24/7, I think I most probably would

ArleneRaquel
07-09-2010, 05:19 PM
I have been 24/7 since 2004, no regrets.:)

JenniferB
07-09-2010, 05:29 PM
Love it. Love it. Love it. Don't regret going 24/7 a bit. Wish I'd done it sooner. :heehee:

Heather Zor-El
09-09-2010, 12:15 PM
If my wife came to me after the kids were all off to college, or graduated (not that far off), and said, "Heather, I've put all your mail things in bags for the Salvation Navy, and would like for you to stay with me full-time. You will be my maid, my personal assistant, my confidant, and my best friend forever...BUT you will never have sexual relations with me again. BFF's don't do that. All you have to do is say the word and we will go to the drop-off for the donation, and it will be reality, and no turning back, ever."

OMG, I would not even have to think, even at that price. I would SO do it, in a heartbeat.

Freddy12
09-09-2010, 12:25 PM
Over the next several days I will be enfemme all day and all night. I'll be able, perhaps, to evaluate more rationally at the end of this period. Right now my strong feeling is that I would LOVE to be a woman full time. Does that mean that I sould consider transitioning? I'm not ready at this point.

tanyalynn51
09-09-2010, 01:02 PM
Absolutely. If I had the chance to be me, without all of the problems, I would already be doing it.

Tamsin
09-09-2010, 01:03 PM
I'd love to ... maybe I can get a bit closer.

Simply_Vanessa
09-09-2010, 01:15 PM
having two lives, is more fun than one! :) we get to have the best of both worlds...to an extent.

abassi
09-09-2010, 01:39 PM
thats a no for me, i like being male and crossdressing. the main reason I wouldnt want to be a female is all the emotional and truthfully the skrewed thinking women do.

LitaKelley
09-09-2010, 01:46 PM
I definitely would.. I want to, but am afraid to.. I'm confused... but really think I would genuinely be more happy if I did. Lately I've been regretting being born male.

Fuhai
09-09-2010, 03:24 PM
I wish I could. I realllyy wish I could. However circumstances currently prevent me fromdoing so, but i'm definitly working on it.

Steph.TS
09-09-2010, 03:26 PM
if nothing was holding me back, I would dress 24/7...

girlzorch
09-09-2010, 03:26 PM
I love both ways of being

briannaluvCD
09-09-2010, 05:03 PM
I would LUV to b dressed up as a Lady 24/7. Brianna would have so much fun and many crazy adventures as she dwells into night life. If it's anything like my dark deep fantasies, then definitely YES!!!

Amanda.61
09-09-2010, 06:14 PM
Would I go 24/7 as a female.

No.

I would however wear skirts, leggings, long hair and makeup whenever and where ever I wanted.

I would appear however my mood dictated.

If I felt perky, I would go about in a "perky" outfit.

If I felt like being exotic then a more wild outfit.

If for some reason I desired the discomfort of jeans, then I would wear them :)

That is what I would far more prefer than going 24/7 as a female.

I just want to be myself.

I am with Pythos.

I would wear whatever I wanted, when I wanted.....just be myself!

Karinsamatha
09-09-2010, 06:16 PM
Yes in a heart beat! I have been finding myself strongly disliking my male half. And feeling correct when I expressing myself as Karin!

Christina89
09-09-2010, 06:16 PM
i could dress en femme 24/7 then yes i would. i would love to be able to go out with friends as a lady.

MichelleL
09-09-2010, 06:29 PM
Absolutely! That would be wonderful but I don't see it in my future.

And what's wrong with a lady having a pint of Guiness??

Sara74
09-09-2010, 06:31 PM
If I were able to do a 24/7...instantly!! I have had so many sleepless nights imagining how much fun it would be. Of course then reality sets in and you realize that work would become a huge issue, family...etc. So the solution? Play the state lottery more often girls!! LOL Ya never know!

busker
09-09-2010, 06:32 PM
I would definitly transition if there wasn't anything holding me back. Unfortunetly life doesn't give you the oportunity to do all the things you want at the same time, so I'm going to wait till some of these things holding me back finish up and hope that I don't get more on my plate in the meantime. Life would have been so much better if I could have just been born gg, but thats only what I can see with my small field of vision and know that there are probably reasons why I wasn't. Things seem to work out in the end.
There is no way for any to know that life would have been better or not. You could have been born in to a family that was poor, or rich, or you might have been abused or abandoned as a child. No matter what your feelings are now, you can only base your answer on NOW, and that is a big difference to actually being born a female. It is a kind of psychological nostalgia that has no basis in reality. Life as a female --for most women--has probably not been great, given the society that we currently have and had.

Amymonroe
09-09-2010, 06:34 PM
yes i would if i had nothing holding me back. but for now i must play army.

Billye Loves Olga
09-09-2010, 06:35 PM
I agree. God and my gene pool gave me the physical body that I have, which is distinctly male. A childhood brain concussion from trying to out-butt an automobile, and later being sexually abused by an older "Camp Counselor" may have changed my sexual orientation, but who knows? Maybe I was hard-wired this way from the start. But it matters not, does it? We are what we are. BUT - if I could go 24/7/365 female I probably would. Especially given that GG's can do all of the things that I like to do - go fishing, ride a motrcycle, go to the races, go to the theater, go dancing; wear makeup, wear pants, wear bras, or whatever article of clothing they want to. Women have come SO FAR in the past half-to-full century. Why haven't we (men) done the same thing? After all women couldn't even vote a hundred years ago, or get a driver's license even more recently than that.

I know some women who still want a "Caveman" husband but that's mostly because, I think, that they know that animal and know how to keep it under control. We, on the other hand, are a different kind of cat, aren't we? And the GG's don't know quite how to handle it yet.

Sooo - if I could have it any way I wanted it? Sure - go female. And do, wear or be anything that either gender feels like doing or wearing. After all Ashley Force followed in Daddy John Force's footsteps and has become a major figure in NHRA Top Fuel Funny Car - about as high-risk and high-testosterone as it gets. When do we CDs and TGs get to go to the runway and express our inner selves? Why? Because they - the girls - asserted themselves and took what was rightfully theirs - their freedom!

'Nuff said :-)

cobra6481
09-09-2010, 06:54 PM
I would love to be able to live a week or two a month en femme.. but for now, I feel unable to, so I'm slowly transitionning my male clothes to female clothes so that it's a gradual thing and no one notices much..

Billye Loves Olga
09-09-2010, 07:54 PM
Good for U. And Good 4 me, too. I have been a CD for 50-60 years. Now "out". Presently own a 2006 Triumph America and ride regularly (usually with panties under whatever outerwear) but have owned, in the past: 500cc Triumph Tiger, 650cc Triumph T-120 Bonneville (rode it to Daytona Speed Weeks in '58), 500cc BSA Gold Star Single (plus a Kawasaki and 2 HD's along the way). Course the Triumphs and BSA all shifted on the "other side", since this was mid 50's to 60's. Harleys were a POS in those days. Now they're just over-priced POS's ridden by Hell's Angels wannabees and over-paid weekend warriors. Ride on! Wear panties! The GGs that ride motorcycles do - why not me? Who cares? If they do, it's their problem!

Jaclyn NM
09-11-2010, 03:27 PM
If I could, which I can't, I would definitely dress 24/7. No question about it!

Tiffany Lynn
09-11-2010, 04:10 PM
If there was nothing holding me back I would dress more often, but never 24/7.

angelis13
09-11-2010, 04:22 PM
I live full time now, since June this year..{prior to that I spent 12 months as a 130 girl ..168 hours in the week, 38 of those at work, hence 130 that I was myself} My only regret is that I did not do this sooner, I let my life control me and not me control my own life.
There have been no real issues, people have been very accepting, I do honestly love my life now, even the boring mundane day to day things that every woman has to deal with.
It is just such a great relief to be at peace with myself now..
Hugs, Angela

Kiera79
09-11-2010, 04:23 PM
I myself would love to dress the part all the time, but I have friends that don't know yet. I love being femme and having my figure show. I like the GOOD attention and compliments I receive, I just recently had a neighbor move below us and she is Bi and her GF and her are awesome. We have clicked on a level that I never have with anyone else. They completely understand me as a person. But I can't do 24/7 YET. LOL

Kelley Girl
09-11-2010, 11:31 PM
No,as much as I love to dress I'll keep the other part of my life

NikkiW1971
10-06-2010, 01:33 AM
absolutely. Ithink about it all the time.

Rianna Humble
10-06-2010, 03:25 AM
Yes I like the Idea, however work will be a problem for me. I would not mind trying it for maybe 6 months.

I agree work is a problem, but it's the only way I know to pay the bills, if there was another legitimate way, I'd give up work in a flash :heehee:

However, I have to work and they all accept me for who I am.

Jorja
10-06-2010, 12:37 PM
I went 24/7 in 1980. I had GRS in 1985. I have never even for one second regretted my decision. I have the body I was ment to have, I have better friends and family than I ever had, I met and married the man of my dreams untill his passing a couple of years ago. What more could a girl ask for?

Tracy X Cruz
10-06-2010, 12:59 PM
I think I would if I didn't have to worry about my job/family. Right now I am in a place where I am dressing when ever I am not at work, trying to make my male side the exception rather then my female side.

sonna
10-06-2010, 01:05 PM
no not full time I like both sides of my personality

Lucy_Bella
10-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Yeah I would if I was born a Female, I would emulated a man because it easier and the nature of our disorder..

Jennifer in CO
10-06-2010, 05:15 PM
I transitioned in June 1979. I had the valid excuse of it being due to a medical study I was participating in hence if you have growing breasts and look like a girl then living as a girl is much easier...right? Everyone bought it and that made "acceptance" MUCH simpler from work, family and friends (all except one). At first, as many have said before, it was fun. I relished being a girl 24/7...a crossdressers dream come true. But, also as almost all have said, it too quickly became life as usual. I had no real hindrances (other than being married) so being/becoming a girl wasn't a problem. With everyones support, I just simply melded into being a full time girl after a month or two. By the time a year had past everyone around me (including my wife) treated me just like any other woman including work. The guy I trained to do my old job when a promotion came up he got it and not me...but I digress... By the time years 3 and 4 passed I didn't even THINK about being a guy. I was a woman with additional parts and even those I didn't pay much attention to (my wife did, she still liked the extra parts a lot). Long story short, I began the long trip back in 84/85. I don't have any regrets coming back, at least thats what I tell myself. I now have hobbies that are much easier as a male than as a female. I have many many friends that would never understand. In the early 90's I did another med study that was steroid based and my tall and thin frame ("willowie" I was often referred to as) became a "mans" frame hence going back after that or especially now would to me be out of the question.

I had my fun, I enjoyed it greatly. I miss it, but wouldn't trade where I am for it back

Jenn

kits
10-06-2010, 05:25 PM
hmmm.....I met a guy for sex...that puts things in perspective, I appreciate we have a broad spectrum of motives here, but for those who get a thrill from dressing and have perhaps a more sexual orrientated fantasy, then a fantasy fullfilled can answer a lot of otherwise unanswered questions.....

Ediosa
10-06-2010, 05:30 PM
No, too much work.

sometimes_miss
10-06-2010, 05:47 PM
I'd have to say, if I could look like a beautiful female, then yes, I would. Unfortunately, I look like a professional male wrestler in a dress when I wear female clothes, so, I'd have to say no.

sherib
10-06-2010, 08:02 PM
Would you go 24/7 if you could?...If you already are, are there any regrets? Yes I would like to live as a women 24/7, but there are too many things that would have to happen. I would have to be able to keep my wife, grandchildren and all my friends, plus I must be able pass as a women completely and totally as a women. Then on the other hand, rather than be dressed 24/7, I rather have a sex change. But that's way to radical.

Detroit Molly
10-07-2010, 09:18 AM
no not full time I like both sides of my personality

This is pretty much what I came here to say. I love being a guy, and I love dressing like a woman. Both are equally important parts of my makeup.

NicoleScott
10-07-2010, 09:54 AM
No, I'm part-time dress-for-pleasure only. However, I would dress more (much more) than I can now. But never full-time.

Emily Ann Brown
10-07-2010, 12:18 PM
If my kids (who know) will say "mommy we don't care what you have on around us", if I could keep my job, and my landlord said "just pay the rent on time", YES I WOULD! But of course I am almost 24/7 now, maybe 14/5, 20/1 and 24 /1.

Em

Eve II
10-07-2010, 02:13 PM
Yes - If I could, but it would take so much facial work that I can't see it happening. Instead, I'll just CD and enjoy
it. What I wish in the short term, would be to be able to dress in drab but not hide my breast. I would love to wear
my bra under a tight shirt with jeans and the world would be such, that people would just say," Nice outfit".