PDA

View Full Version : Just another day at the beach

Maddie
05-02-2010, 05:58 AM
Yesterday it was quite warm here in New Jersey so my wife says let's go to the beach. Well last night was our groups spring outing and I didn't want to spend the whole day at the beach and not have time to get ready.

But Being a Loving Husband I said Okay we'll go.

As she was getting redy she put nail polish and things in a baggy and said You can do my nails for me, I said okay if you do mine.

So we drive to the beach set up our chairs and go at it.

Now since it was such a lovely day the beach is loaded.

Now you must understand I am sitting there En DRAB while my wife paints my toe nails and finger nail a bright glitery red.

Now the rest of the story.

There realy is none noone paid the slightest bit of attention.
spent 2 hrs in plain sight and not a word or even a glance. maybe it is getting common place.

btw got sunburned

Huggs Maddie

Freddy12
05-02-2010, 06:07 AM
Thank you for posting this. I think many of us who are shy about going out can look at this and be encouraged to go out more. When I have gone out, there has been virtually no negative feedback, but it always is difficult to open the car door and step out when en-femme!

Danielle Gee
05-02-2010, 06:16 AM
This seems to be a common occurrence as I read the various posts on this site. Namely

#1 CD'r does something they believe will out them immediately.

#2 she explains the issue in a post on CD.com

#3 the girls tell her not to worry, no on will notice

#4 she takes their advice skeptically

#5 much to her surprise, they turn out to be correct!!

I haven’t figured out yet if the general public is “Clueless” or merely self-absorbed, but the things they do not seem to notice is amazing to me.

I’m glad it worked out well for you

Danielle:love:

msniki48
05-02-2010, 08:17 AM
[QUOTE=Maddie;2134563 Well last night was our groups spring outing and I didn't want to spend the whole day at the beach and not have time to get ready.

Huggs Maddie[/QUOTE]

Hi Maddie! glad you had a great day at the beach...was the group social a support group? I think NJ support was having a dinner in new hope. Did you attend?

i was just wondering if there was another group in NJ i could possibly attend.

:hugs:

weekend woman
05-02-2010, 12:34 PM
You weren't in Asbury Park were you? That behavior there would almost be considered normal. At least that is one place that is open minded enough to accept alternate life styles.

Kathy4ever
05-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Luv the shore!!! Usually at cape may or avalon. which beach were you at.

Maddie
05-03-2010, 07:15 AM
We went to Avon by the shore

The group is ladies night out in nj
We meet at the Palms (holiday Inn) in toms river

just a bar in the hotel that is accepting

Ps there was a wedding there sat and we got invited in

Maddie

Angie G
05-03-2010, 09:06 AM
The beach, ladys night out a wedding you had a great day hun.Lucky girl.:hugs:
Angie

andrearocks
05-04-2010, 11:31 PM
WOW THATS AMAZING! you have such courage! New Jersey is awesome :D unless you look like paulie d or snooki no one will give you a second glance at the shore.