PDA

View Full Version : Who appreciates wearing dresses more?

emmicd
08-17-2005, 10:51 PM
Who appreciates wearing dresses more?

Feminine crossdressers, M to F TS or Feminine girls or is it a tie?

Like to hear from Cd'ers, TG and girls(GGs)

Emmi

emmicd
08-17-2005, 10:54 PM
For some reason I feel feminine cd'ers really enjoy dressing up and wearing pretty dresses.

I also know most women like to get really dressed up for occasions and dress nice for work but seem to prefer casual clothes.

For me personally, If I could wear a dress every day I would!

Emmi

MaylinJane
08-17-2005, 11:35 PM
For me personally, If I could wear a dress every day I would!

I gotta agree with that. The current joke in my house is my wife can't wait to get home from work and take her bra off, I can't wait to get home and put one on :D

May

Sweet Susan
08-18-2005, 01:37 AM
I prefer dresses.

arula
08-18-2005, 01:41 AM
When I'm home I like to walk around in my bra and panties.

Imogen_Mann
08-18-2005, 01:53 AM
Dresses would be nice, society permitting, but at home I prefer to wear less and chill out more.

XX

Jayme

Deborah
08-18-2005, 01:54 AM
Doesn't matter to me. There are days where i may have a preference but not often.

racquel
08-18-2005, 04:50 AM
I'd bet Feminine crossdressers.

Jamie M
08-18-2005, 04:52 AM
I must admit that i've never got on well with dresses ( bumps in all the wrong places :( ) but give me a pertty skirt and lacey top any day of the week , love 'em :love:

on the whole i'd bet femme crossdressers too

Victoria Pink
08-18-2005, 06:36 AM
My wife and I have discussed this many times. We have concluded that I am definitely more of a dress and skirt wearer than she is. I wear a dress or skirt almost everyday, where she only wears one about once or twice a week.

I love a pretty dress or a flouncy skirt. :)

Victoria

tifftg
08-18-2005, 06:40 AM
Love getting a skirt on, like someone else wrote, my wife can't wait to get into more casual clothes. Now if I could wear them everyday, openly all the time, could very well feel differently. Great question.

Tiff

Jan W
08-18-2005, 07:05 AM
Old gag:

In a room full of people, how do you tell the transsexuals from the crossdressers?

The crossdresers are the ones wearing dresses!

All jokes aside - my experience is GG's would care little if they could not wear a skirt ever again.

I suppose we all take what comes too easily for granted.

Myself and my CDing friends would wear a skirt each day (and night) for the rest of our lives if we could.

LindaTS
08-18-2005, 08:54 AM
I consider myself to be a TS and I'm getting close to being a full time woman. I ocassionally wear pants or jeans but I'd much prefer to be wearing skirts or dresses. I just don't feel right when I get dressed for the day and not wear something that is very feminine.

ChristineRenee
08-18-2005, 08:59 AM
Based on what I've observed I'd have to say feminine CD's!;)

Tammietoo
08-18-2005, 09:05 AM
I'm a cder and I don't get to dress but a couple times a month. I'm almost "why bother" dressing if I'm not going to wear a skirt or dress. I can where pants/slacks/shorts anytime, we call it "dressing" for a reason :D :D

joni-alice
08-18-2005, 10:00 AM
feel freer in a skirt or loose dress

Phoebe Reece
08-18-2005, 10:11 AM
I've got a couple of pairs of ladies pants in my closet that I have had for a couple of years. I still haven't worn them. I've found that if I want to cover my legs a bit more to blend in better when out, I just wear a longer skirt with boots. I love dresses and well tailored skirt suits.

Fallen Angel
08-18-2005, 10:14 AM
im not much for dresses but i do have a few fornal ones just gve me a nice leather skirt and a cool looking top and in as happy as i can be xxx :)

Heather_cd
08-18-2005, 11:40 AM
I am not so much into wearing dresses...but give me a nice short skirt, I love wearing those the most..my gg girlfriend just loves it when I dawn on some thigh highs and a sexy short skirt and run around the house. Alot of times just love to put on some thigh highs and run around in my panties also. :eyes:

Joanne08
08-18-2005, 01:07 PM
I love to wear skirts and dresses but it is harder to find dresses that fit really well. A pleated skirt is just devine.

Jo

Tristen Cox
08-18-2005, 01:37 PM
I'm a TS CD and I love dresses as much as anything else feminine. As long as the clothes emphasize my body in a feminine way it doesn't really matter what I wear, but I don't like covering up my legs with jeans(yuck)

Stephanie Mancini
08-18-2005, 02:13 PM
I absolutely love the opportunity of wearing a full length ballgown to the events i attend with my wife as its the only time i can really go for the full on glamour look, rest of the time i'm quite happy with a skirt and top from my mix and match wardrobes

Steph

kathy gg
08-18-2005, 02:35 PM
It is hard to apprecaite something that is just a part of being. In other words, being a gg there is not many things that are 'off limits' so it is hard to appreciate something that is part of gg-hood. Does that make sense? I mean I can truly appreaciate something if it is something that I dont' have access to or can afford. IN other words I would appreaciate in a most profound way if someone gave me a diamond neckalce worth $100,000. I would appreaciate a haute couture dress, I would appreaciate a pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes! I can appreaciate and go gaga over something that is expensive, esquisite and just out of my financial reach.

But just a dress that I bought at Sears....it's just a dress. Nothing less, nothing more. I might like it, need it, glad I found it, but 'apprecaite it" ....I dont' look it it that way. It is what it is. I'm not really doing anything special by wearing it or owning it.

draw your own conclusions then..........
hugs
kathy in canada

Who appreciates wearing dresses more?

Feminine crossdressers, M to F TS or Feminine girls or is it a tie?

Like to hear from Cd'ers, TG and girls(GGs)

Emmi

gennee
08-18-2005, 04:37 PM
Emmicd:

Some feminine CDs look better in a dress than a lot of women. I prefer a dress because it makes me feel feminine :D

gennee

MelindaC
08-18-2005, 06:21 PM
Based on whast I see, I expect feminine CD's (like me) prefer dresses more. Like emmicd. I would wear a dress all the time if I could -- more comfortable and I feel much freer in a dress. I do see some GG's who dress nicely and appreciate how nice they look in a nice dress or skirt. But those GGs seem to be far and few between these days.......

Jodi
08-18-2005, 08:20 PM
I have a closet full of femme clothes, but very few dresses. Unless a dress is altered, it does not fit me well ( 14 on the top and 6-8 on the bottom). I have worn coordinates for years. I enjoy a nice knee length skirt, but am also just as comfortable in nice dressy pants. As was mentioned by one of the girls in an above post. To blend in, pants are appropriate for most occasions. Properly accessorized and with the right top, pants can be very femme.

Jodi

HaleyPink2000
08-18-2005, 08:45 PM
Ok here goes. M to F CD.

If I have to dress to be a CD, then why would I wear pants?
I feel that as many others have said, why would I wear what I wear every drab day. If I am going to bother dressing to be femme then I feel it means
dressing the part.

Ok If I want to dress for a Southern Ball, would I wear pants. No I'd wear a Gown and carry a nice frilly fan. If I wore pants I'd not be a CD would I?

If I wore a Bra and a shirt still no one would know I had a bra on as I have a nice breast anyway, 44 B+.

But if I wear slacks would anyone know I had panties on. NOOOOOO!

Ok so to end this soap boxxxiiinnngggg, LOL. I guess I'm way into a fancy dress or gown. Even if it is sissi looking, frilly, lace etc. I love em.

But to me, ME in Pants is Drab!

Haley:)

Marlena Dahlstrom
08-18-2005, 09:27 PM
It is hard to apprecaite something that is just a part of being. In other words, being a gg there is not many things that are 'off limits' so it is hard to appreciate something that is part of gg-hood. Does that make sense?

Perfect sense. There's stuff I take for granted as a guy that gets highlighted by FTMs and drag kings.

Mandy Salamander
08-19-2005, 01:10 AM
consider myself TG/TS,,would transition if medically safer for me,,,I have oodles of dresses,,just love 'em,,buy 'em all the time,,,,but most of the time out, wear women's jeans, capris or long skirts,,,,,around the house,yard just shorts, nighties or nothing at all,,,seldom wear dresses 'cept for pics or special occasions,, tho sometimes the minidresses to the retro club.

kristen
08-19-2005, 01:33 AM
i do the same thing.except with lingerie..i'm from atlanta also........actually.conyers..clkvegas@bellsouth.n et

kristen
08-19-2005, 01:36 AM
im in atlanta area too..i have a few dresses too...clkvegas@bellsouth.net

Suzi-s
08-19-2005, 03:54 AM
I love both dress,s and skirts when dressed they make me feel so femine more so when worn with a pretty slip I cannot see how anyone can prefer pants to skirts but that is what make us all so special its good to like what you are and what you feel.

norbie
08-19-2005, 04:57 AM
:) Yes I truly would love to wear sweet Dresses all the time, but if we can't get them tailor made we have a Problem, I believe.
Why? Because GG's waist is around 1'' higher then ours so a bad fitting Dress is a total give away.
So I stick to skirts and tops. :thumbsup:
Just my thoughts,
Hugs from Norbie :p

HaleyPink2000
08-19-2005, 07:56 AM
My Fav dresses are the A line ones. I like them to fit my breast area tighter than the rest of me and then flair. I love the dresses of the old south around 1800. Ball gowns of the period. A GG friend of mine makes them in Iowa and I will be having her make me several for my collection. Made to fit me as Haley, *smile

cdcheryl
08-19-2005, 08:54 AM
I always said to myself if I was born a girl I would wear dresses and skirts everyday that is because I cant wear them everyday. I also love spaghetti and meatballs but I dont know if given the chance to eat it everyday that I would not get sick of it . So for right now I prefer dresses over skirts but enjoy both. The first 10 degree day that a cold wind blows up my dress and freezes off what I am trying to hide then it would probrably run home and throw on pants but until then.....

Debbie Kong
08-20-2005, 09:30 PM
It's dresses almost exclusively for me. They make me feel the most feminine and I collect semi vintage dresses that are designed to enhance the figure. A lot of 80's items which incorporate many styles from the 40's and 50's. A bit outrageous these days I suppose but I like them and it's not as though I'm out shopping in them. Night life only. I also own a lot of Mexican, peasant type dresses that I cinch with belts. On my only daytime outing I wore one of them.

I wear skirts only rarely and pants...never ( Except in guy mode. ) I think that skirts and tight pants require a better figure than mine to do them justice. On the other hand, I enjoy skirt suits and might try a pant suit.

Debbie

megan163
08-22-2005, 12:02 AM
No question for me, I've always been "a leg man," so naturally I love to show mine. I love the feeling of dressing up. Never the same when I go out in a nice femme pants and top.

tammysuetv
08-22-2005, 08:48 AM
I definately prefer a dress or skirt. It just feels more femme,

MichelleGray502
08-22-2005, 09:40 AM
I barly wear dresses at all, maybe once in a while for a change but that's about it for me as far as dresses are concern. I perfer a nice skirt and top which i would every day 24/7 if i could, but with your every day things you have to do like going to work etc . i usually dress every time i get a chance to do and also i just started wearing ladies pants which i feel very femm in wearing them, my fav's have yoga pants, and very soft cotton pants and also feels even better when you are wearing a nice pair of silk knickers underneath for that extra femm feeling.

christy_blue1
08-24-2005, 04:20 PM
when i dress, i perfer a nice full skirt dress. i like skirts, but like dresses better.