PDA

View Full Version : Not in the mood

Tina Dixon
05-02-2010, 05:26 PM
Wow I got home had the house to myself for all after noon and most of the early evening, got all dressed up then it happened, I lost the mood to stay dressed, so off it all goes and on goes the sweats, damn, ever happen to you?

Raychel
05-02-2010, 05:36 PM
Sure does, It happened to me today. Had the house to myself all afternoon, But it was too damn hot to think about dressing. I put the air conditioners in the wondows. And got some chores done. Maybe next week. :doh:

Deborah Jane
05-02-2010, 05:37 PM
Yup, a few times

wendy68
05-02-2010, 05:43 PM
It has only happened once and that was yesterday. The temp and humidity was so high I resorted to laying in a cold bath. Ok I realize that 86 isnt so hot to alot of girls here but up here in the north its hot after 30's and 40's everyday or colder since august /September of last year:eek:

jenna_woods
05-02-2010, 05:46 PM
yes it does happen to me also,I will be plaanning a shopping trip, have everything ready to wear and the time cimes and I lost the mood here i could be dressed and going out. which I love and i set around in sweats, hard to figure,

Miranda09
05-02-2010, 06:06 PM
Oh yeah....sometimes it's like a roller coaster. Sometimes I'll get all fired up to get dressed, then just as suddenly as the urge strikes, it seems to disappear. No worries tho. When it does come back, more often than not, it stays. :)

SherriePall
05-02-2010, 06:16 PM
For me once the mood strikes and I dress, that's it. I stay dressed for the duration. However, the weather sometimes limits my dressing to just the bare essentials. However, worse comes to worse, I dress and stay near the ceiling fans in the house.
I have had the mood leave me when I haven't felt well enough to do anything dressed or not.

StaceyJane
05-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Now that I've started going out dressed I really don't get dressed up if I'm just planning on staying around the house.

Okay, I might still put on a light skirt but no makeup.

az_azeel
05-02-2010, 06:28 PM
its all to do with having to many clothes and cant decide what to wear.... :lol2:

BRANDYJ
05-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Wow I got home had the house to myself for all after noon and most of the early evening, got all dressed up then it happened, I lost the mood to stay dressed, so off it all goes and on goes the sweats, damn, ever happen to you?

Glad I'm not alone with this happening. But lately my problem is worse! I for whatever reason seem to be to lazy to dress. I want to, but maybe it's just a mild form of depression since I really miss the lady I love. She is in Michigan while I'm here in Florida. I guess I have to face the simple fact that I am not good alone. When we are together my desire to dress definitely increases. Maybe because she is a part of it and enjoys me that way. Now it's kind of like get dressed for what or for who. Maybe I just need to meet some local girls to dress with until I am back with my love. Tomorrow marks the 4th anniversary of our meeting on-line. Of that 4 years, she lived here until she had to move back to Michigan and now can't leave due to taking full guardianship of 3 of her grand daughters. What I wouldn't give to move there now. But then again, with 3 little girls around, I would not be able to dress much either. Can't win. lol

Karren H
05-02-2010, 07:07 PM
I've had times when I didn't fell like dressing but never had a mood swing when dressed.. Maybe if you cheered for a better hockey team your whole outlook on life would change for the better!! And you wouldn't get depressed thinking about past cup losses? :).

Madilyn A.
05-02-2010, 07:52 PM
There are many times I have felt like dressing and did not, usually due to time constraints; however once dressed I always stay dressed, darn time constraints. :D:D

Angie G
05-03-2010, 07:19 AM
It has happend but not In the past few years.If I have an hour I'm playing.:hugs:
Angie

DAVIDA
05-03-2010, 07:27 AM
Let's see.............ummm.........NO!:heehee:

Freddy12
05-03-2010, 07:29 AM
Yes, it has happened, but not often. I DO enjoy dressing. It is so much fun. Perhaps if I didn't have to dress on the sly, but it is an adventure!

suzy1
05-03-2010, 07:33 AM
For me it’s the mood I am in at the time. The better the mood, the more I enjoy being Suzy. Fortunately I am in a good mood most of the time. But when I do have a problem that’s worrying me my interest in dressing goes.

hugs SUZY

kimdl93
05-03-2010, 08:38 AM
not really, I dress pretty much full time. Even my casual/lounge wear is feminine.

Michelle123
05-03-2010, 08:45 AM
Not really. Once I commit to getting dressed, and I have gotten out all of my things, I dont change my mind. The urge is just too strong. More a "need" I think...

AKAMichelle
05-03-2010, 09:09 AM
Would it be nice if we knew of a switch that we could turn on or off depending upon the situation. That way the urges wouldn't strike while the house is full with company and when we can't do anything about it. And then you could enjoy it when you are all alone at the house.

Cary
05-03-2010, 09:11 AM
Happens to me more than I would like.

Naomi Rayne
05-03-2010, 01:25 PM
I love dressing of any type so it has never happened. But there has been constraints such as the weather. If its too hot i wont underdress because i like to wear hose or stockings and i am just not up for being hot all day.

anouk
05-03-2010, 02:00 PM
When I have seriously fallen in love, my urge to get dressed has gone extrely low. I even have thought it would not be a elementary part of me.

What a silly have I been those days....!

MargaretJ
05-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Happens to me all the time. I will be looking forward to going en femme, in the evening, and while having a bath, I will just go off the whole idea. Mostly its to do with all the hassle of make up being done.

Vivian Best
05-03-2010, 02:27 PM
Yep, it's happened to me also but not very often!

vikki2020
05-03-2010, 02:51 PM
Yes,it has, and it's hard to explain, especially when you were looking so forward to the day! I slog thru it anyway, lol! Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't! Not as much fun when you don't have that good "feeling".

charlie
05-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Sometimes it is just to uncomfortable to have stockings, shaper, heels, makeup, wig and dress on. My wife has told me so, now I know it is true!

mapletree
05-03-2010, 05:10 PM
yes to me too

georgia_937
05-04-2010, 10:45 PM
I had one of those episodes the other day. I tend to warm up "the girls" by placing each one on a forced air register. On this day, it wasn't really cool enough during the day to run the furnace, but it had gotten cold enough in the upstairs closet that the girls were rather cool from the night before. I decided it wasn't worth it to have a couple of cold lumps on my chest for just a couple of hours....and later regretted it. As I typically put on panties and hose when I'm home alone it wasn't a total loss - but I missed the girls. Next time I went to Walmart I bought an extra-large heating pad. I'll have to see if that does the trick tomorrow!:daydreaming:

Elsa von Spielburg
05-05-2010, 02:21 AM
All the time. I can go weeks without dressing, if stressed or overworked at school; I make a note not to press the issue until it feels "right" (which it has for the past few days, which is awesome).