PDA

View Full Version : Fast progression.

Katesback
05-03-2010, 01:36 PM
With her permission I thought I would tell a part of a story from one of the girls from this site. As many of you know I run an HIV prevention program targeting the trans community. I have done outreach to get the message out to those on the internet and Jen was one of the people that I set my sights on.

I ended up meeting Jen about a month ago and she was in boy mode. From my opservations I thought she was deep in the closet. In our conversation we talked and she said a few things that did not make sense and I ended up calling her on it. As has happened before she was a bit frustrated with me but later she came to realize I was correct.

Within the last month she has began the process of comming out and today I met the girl. MY jaw dropped because she had an incredible package that was put toghether soo well I had to get pictures. She visited me at my office and was from all accounts totally comfortable with herself. Attached is a picture of us sitting in my office.

I am sure she will chime in on the post and tell the story from her own perspective. Till then Bravo to Jen for taking those initial steps!!!

KAtie

carolinoakland
05-03-2010, 01:51 PM
like a fish to water, no?

jenifer m.
05-03-2010, 09:31 PM
yep katie you were right i do love a good challange.now that im completly out its time for some real fun.i cant wait for the mac counter experience next.by the way thanks for doing my makeup today.i really had fun.and thank you so much for all the wonderful compliments.you made my whole week girl!.