PDA

View Full Version : Nair Products?

Selene
08-18-2005, 01:16 AM
I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the nair hair removal products and if they work very well?

Tristen Cox
08-18-2005, 01:22 AM
They work like they advertise, just make sure you leave it on long enough to get all the hair the first time, the second time makes your skin irritated. And yeah it does have a strong smell(try cucumber)

parris james
08-18-2005, 01:27 AM
It comes with a razorless blade and it doesn't smell half as bad :D

Mn.Marilyn
08-18-2005, 09:53 AM
Yes I have tried Nair and it works well but it is a little smelly and messy.It does leave soft and smooth skin for a while but that darn hair will reappear.

ebony
08-18-2005, 10:53 AM
I love nair I use It all the time when I have time to sit around the house with no one home and no distractions, its the best I have coused hair so it takes while but its the best.

Fallen Angel
08-18-2005, 01:36 PM
you girls are lucky i tried that stuff a few times and it doesnt work for me at all.il stick to my razors xx

MarieTS
08-18-2005, 05:58 PM
Selene, I'm a total Nair gal who gave up shaving years ago. Nair reduces the frequency of hair removal sessions compared to shaving, and the regrowth is less stubly which is the real plus. I coat my arms, bikini, chest, and leggs, wait the appropriate amount of time and then just jump in the shower and rinse it all off using a wash cloth. Obviously the first time will be a hairy mess (smile), but after that it's much easier. I really look forward to it.

I also suggest that after toweling off you apply Jerkens Naturally Smooth Shave Minimizing Moisturizer. Use it as your daily moisturizer after showering. The soy in the lotion reduces/slows hair regrowth. But you must use it consistently for quite awhile before you'll see any benefit.

Oh, and as to the comments about Nair's smell, Nair now comes in a variety of scents which makes it much nicer.

Go Nair! :)

insearchofme
08-18-2005, 06:36 PM
I use nair also and the different sents does make it better. I can use it everywhere except my chest. I get a terrible irratation there. It's true that after a while the regrowth is different.

Because of work I have an apartment in another city. Since my wife wasn't around to use it on my back I went and got my back waxed. Not painful and it really gets it smooth and takes about a month to regrow to any noticebale length. The hair is suspose to come back finer after a couple months use.

Carlacd
08-18-2005, 06:59 PM
Use nair all the time, but you must use caution. It will burn you if left on to long . As the other girls have stated folloe the correct time.
If you use on the boys :rolleyes: , once it starts tingling, it's time to wash off.
Nice to put stockings on after using.

kymmieLorain
08-18-2005, 07:49 PM
I have used nair and nair for men. Both work good. I am going to use nair after the holiday as I am visiting my parents and don't want to explain snooth legs.

Kymmie

Felicity
08-19-2005, 09:11 PM
I wonder if the different Nair products have different formulations. It used to romove hair from the root, but the last time I tried it, it only removed the hair that was exposed. Anyone know more about it in that reguard?

Melissa Ryan
08-19-2005, 09:39 PM
Veet for me too! I just did my legs last night. Love it!

.......Melissa.........

kymmieLorain
08-20-2005, 12:02 AM
maybe I'll try veet. seems like it may work better.

Kymmie