PDA

View Full Version : bowling under dressed

t-girlxsophie
05-04-2010, 01:17 AM
Sorry in advance for such a frivolous Thread

A Girl in my Work is having birthday party in local Ten-Pin Bowling place on Saturday,A load of workmates are going also her Family and Friends,Now I underdress in Girly undies 24/7,unless have to visit docs etc.Am wondering should I continue wearing them on night out,or bearing in mind the activity,go the safe route and wear (gulp!!)Y-Fronts?
I would appreciate your opinions,thank you xx

Mandy
05-04-2010, 01:22 AM
Underdressed :heehee: :hugs:

RachelPortugal
05-04-2010, 01:30 AM
:thumbsup: Go underdressed! Who is likely to notice? Unless you wear girly sock or stockings which may be seen when you change your shoes.

Rachael

donnatracey
05-04-2010, 01:35 AM
I see no reason to not wear your girly undies unless Scottish bowling is different than what we do here in the States.....:D

prene
05-04-2010, 02:50 AM
I would had have keep mine on when I went bowling.

They were bikini briefs and not high hipped thongs.

Good luck

Mirani
05-04-2010, 04:25 AM
Why do you think the alternative is Y-fronts?
If you want the thrill of a potential potential "bust" - then wear girly.
If you want the comforting knowledge you are girly underneath, get some "understated" female underwear.
If you like the feel of girly, but dont want the risk, buy some nice soft briefs, silky boxers, or something else you like.
So - is it the adrenalin rush you are after or just feeling "good" ?

Staci G
05-04-2010, 06:11 AM
Go with the underdress, UNLESS it is strrip bowling! :eek: I havent seen that yet but I am in America, Scotland may have different rules.:heehee:

Mister Ed
05-04-2010, 07:34 AM
I'm not 24/7 personally but have had panties on while bowling in my league. I wear 2 tshirts normally, a black one tucked in and whatever colour/printed one I feel like on top.

The only issue I have is a lack of support from my panties. I've never had an accidental exposure or the like.

P.S. Don't ask about my average.

Sedona
05-04-2010, 07:45 AM
Underdress and have fun! Just like a GG, take a good look at yourself in the mirror before you go out, for weird lines and stuff. You'd be surprised how easily bras show through, and panties show their lines (even thongs) under and above the back of your pants.

kimdl93
05-04-2010, 07:51 AM
Wear them and relax.

Kimberly9310
05-04-2010, 08:27 AM
I would underdress to. All of us girls can't be wrong.

Mirani
05-04-2010, 08:34 AM
This thread is a bit like asking Turkeys to vote to cancel Thanksgiving / Christmas! :)
Talking of threads, how about a G-string?

Phyliss Hdson
05-04-2010, 08:42 AM
I say go underdressed, I have done it many times, painted toe nails and all. Just be careful changing you shoes.

I think it would be fun to bowl in a skirt
Hugs Phyliss

EnglishRose
05-04-2010, 08:46 AM
Just use a good belt :) I go this route and have no fear of "showing off?".

Madilyn A.
05-04-2010, 08:51 AM
I have underdressed while bowling and golfing. I sometimes wore pantyhose, sometimes stockings. I have bowled with black stocking on, painted nails of course, fine gold chain anke bracelet, with no socks. The thrill of being discovered was exhilarating. No one said a word, I have also underdressed in my suit with stockings and no socks. As long as the stockings are a heavier denier and black, they work.

Mirani
05-04-2010, 08:56 AM
I think it would be fun to bowl in a skirt
Hugs Phyliss

Funnily enough, I thought some time ago I would always wear a skirt or dress. No trousers for this girl.
BUT
When we went bowling, I wore a long top and tapered jogging bottoms.

StacyCD
05-04-2010, 09:06 AM
The only way someone would be able to tell if I'm wearing panties rather than men's silk/satin briefs is to take them off of me and read the label. Even the label says Jockey so they would actually have to read the sizing. Anyone who gets that close to me is probably looking at my corpse so I'm probably not going to care too much. Go bowling, wear what you want to wear, and have fun!

MissKara
05-04-2010, 09:23 AM
One of my friends who I havnt talked to in a while (Who I recently come out to) said that she thought I was crossdressing because she saw a bra strap on me once.

t-girlxsophie
05-04-2010, 11:44 AM
Thanks for replies everyone,funny ones too lol.Overwhelming support for panties at bowling then,Was just worried if got seen,didn't wanna take anything away from the Girls day

Just take measures to ensure they stay hidden and i'll be ok,I'LL know there on and thats what counts:)

If they were to pop out,ppl prob be too busy LOL at my Bowling skills,or lack of them to notice:heehee:.Oh! yeah and here in Scotland,tho not as popular here as in US,we play the same way,hey! we even got cool stuff like televisions,phones and penicillin invented the stuff too :D :tongueout

JOY445
05-04-2010, 01:13 PM
well you have single-handedly awakened a dsire to take up bowling again only now you've inspired a new fantasy in me to try it fully dressed.

the whole idea of the physical approach to rolling the ball would give us all a great insight into how the GG s feel when moving about.

your breasts would bounce and your nylons would whisper as you stepped up and as you release the ball your skirt is bound to flare and peek your panties...

the only thing i would wish for more is if bowling shoes had spiked heeels!! LOLOL

anyone elese feel this way...lets go bowling!!!

Karren H
05-04-2010, 01:50 PM
I always have a problem with where to keep my small towel I use to dry my hands but wearing a bra would solve that!! :)

And don't forget if you wear stockings you can probably get a size smaller bowling shoe... Or even rent womens shoes.. And go for the bright pink ball..

jenna_woods
05-04-2010, 01:56 PM
I agree go with the underdress

PretzelGirl
05-04-2010, 09:02 PM
I am an avid bowler and never stop underdressing and I am not trying to see if I get caught. Remember that you do (or should) bend over when throwing, so you will get close to showing a plumber's crack. So I stay away from pairs that are cut high and usually wear white so if it peaks, it isn't an issue.

Now if you want to get caught. Go with something high and either pink or purple! :heehee:

amy canada
05-04-2010, 11:13 PM
I've been bowling since 1981, but I haven't underdressed while bowling in a while now. I took a year off (bowling, that is) but maybe I'll try underdressing the next time I join a league.

By the way, for those of you in bowling leagues, I'm curious as to what your average is. My highest average was 212 but last year I was only at 202. I think the next time I join a league, I'll get a ball that fits my hand properly. I've been bowling with an improperly sized ball for years!

Lover girl
05-04-2010, 11:43 PM
I under dress all the time almost 24/7. I love to go bowling and sometimes in tights. The leauges start next month. I'll be there and underdressed. Watch out for the bras though. They can show through!!!!!!!! Go for it and have a blast!!!!!!!!

Paula W
05-05-2010, 12:13 AM
Keep in mind that as a bowler I have seen many non bowlers fall down and hurt themselves because for most its hard to stay upright in bowling shoes. If you slip and fall you may risk having the band of your underwear showing or even worse, hurting yourself so bad you need to go to the hospital. Not saying bowling is a dangerous sport, just saying it has happened and I've seen in all with as much time as I've spent in and around bowling alleys.

donnatracey
05-05-2010, 12:24 AM
Keep in mind that as a bowler I have seen many non bowlers fall down and hurt themselves because for most its hard to stay upright in bowling shoes. If you slip and fall you may risk having the band of your underwear showing or even worse, hurting yourself so bad you need to go to the hospital. Not saying bowling is a dangerous sport, just saying it has happened and I've seen in all with as much time as I've spent in and around bowling alleys.

Wow, really? I've bowled for many years and never saw anyone get hurt and hardly anyone fall down.....guess it's possible but VERY unlikely unless you're fooling around or maybe had too much to drink...:).

Now the poor girl will not want to wear her panties and/or even go bowling with her friends.....Way to put the "kibosh" on a fun evening...:eek:

k lynn
05-05-2010, 04:23 AM
yes undress go for it why stop I wear 24-7 evenat the dr. my buiness and no one elses.

lingerie-slave
05-05-2010, 04:28 AM
Hi,

I would underdress, but not taken the most frilly and girly underwear.

xoxox
lingerie-slave

charlene#2
05-05-2010, 05:15 AM
Wow, really? I've bowled for many years and never saw anyone get hurt and hardly anyone fall down.....guess it's possible but VERY unlikely unless you're fooling around or maybe had too much to drink...:).

Now the poor girl will not want to wear her panties and/or even go bowling with her friends.....Way to put the "kibosh" on a fun evening...:eek:

i have bowled in leagues since the mid 60,s and have carried as high as 210 avg but had both knees replaced a while back and if you stick on the approch it is very easy to fall on your face,ive done it twice but i still try to bowl because i love the game,i wasnt wearing lacies under my clothe at the time.

eluuzion
05-05-2010, 05:28 AM
I would just wear one of those heavy duty, bright two-piece canary yellow vinyl rainsuits with the hood and suspender overalls, just to be safe. :love:

Or, wearing some darker colored clothes with a longer "tail" designed to hang outside, below belt level might also work.

Keep it proper perspective, too...
In auto racing, it is all about the tires.
In bowling, it is all about the shoes, right? lol

kellycan27
05-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Just be careful of "strip" bowling night :heehee:

Michelle-Leigh
05-05-2010, 11:16 AM
Heck Girlfriend, just wear some girls' jeans with an androgynous girl's shirt (such as a Polo) and lacy panties and silky bra underneath. Your sox can be androgynous girls' sox, such as Bobby Brooks women's crew sox. That's what I normally wear when I'm rollerskating at the rink ! I even skate in white ladies' style art skates from time to time, especially when teaching myself new skills. Nobody knows the difference, and I've even had a compliment on my jeans from one of the guys there.....

carolinoakland
05-05-2010, 11:45 AM
I'm on a LGBT bowling league, try bowling in a skirt. I did one of my highest games the first time I did it... thank god it's fun or there'd be a lot of bullet holes in the pins....

cd300
05-05-2010, 03:14 PM
I ususally wear panties always other than at work, I have had panties on while bowling in my league. I buy extra lg t-shirts so they tuck down over my panties, then wear a rather larger shirt over it.

I did this for 7-8 yrs and never had a "sighting" so to say and trust me on the mens leagues I was on if they had seen the world would have known.
so wear what u most like and feel good about it...
Jessica :)

Loni
05-05-2010, 03:31 PM
is it under dressing when you do it all the time? :eek:

wear what feels right and have fun. :heehee:

if it is a strip tease game...use a garter belt and a pair of stockings a bra, a cami, a lot and you will have fun loosing.

or win pending on the out come. :daydreaming:

:2c:

willowgurl
05-06-2010, 09:50 AM
Last time I bowled with a group of co-workers, I not only underdressed, I wore girl's jeans and a womens polo top, the only concession I made was wearing a cami instead of a bra.

t-girlxsophie
05-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Finally an update

Well I went to the bowling and I did wear my Panties,I even got a Little ambitious,no boring cotton ones for this girl,instead I wore Lemon coloured polkadot panties with frills at waistband,Well if things were to go wrong,may as well get hung for sheep as a lamb :D
Well I got through without any mishaps,made sure I had my Jeans pulled up.no builders bum showing and had great,fun night,Wearing my Panties didn't improve my game,am still rotten:doh:

Angiemead12
05-11-2010, 07:58 PM
is it an option? I would underdress

Loni
05-12-2010, 12:10 AM
sounds like you had fun, and did not get bit.

next time it will be better, as they do have those inflatable gutter thingies. :doh: :heehee:

Karenmarie
05-12-2010, 01:19 AM
By all means.... underdress as much as you like. You will have
alot of fun with it and maybe some others will have fun also.
You know, after a few drinks at the alley everything is funny.

Have a good time

Karen Marie