PDA

View Full Version : Should I?

JazmyneCD
05-04-2010, 12:05 PM
I was chatting online with a GG of mine to schedule a time when we could have lunch. I had mentioned toward the end of the chat that by the time she gets here that "I should be done wandering the house in lingere."

Naturally, she thought I was joking but I dropped a few hints that I wasn't (she had no prior knowledge about my CDing). She then said "If it makes you happy, more power to you" which seemed to indicate that she didn't care.

She'll be here in less than an hour (of thos post's time). Should I keep my word and stay dressed?

Opinions, please! I will be refreshing this thread as you reply :)

Kathi Lake
05-04-2010, 12:08 PM
I would talk about it first with her. A flippant comment made in a time crunch (on the phone) doesn't necessarily mean acceptance. If she brings it up, tell her that you decided not to wear it around her, in respect of her, but say that you would like to talk to her on a deeper level about it some other time.

Baby steps. She knows. That's good. Baby steps.

Kathi

JazmyneCD
05-04-2010, 12:09 PM
Thanks, Kathi :)

Karren H
05-04-2010, 12:10 PM
Not caring isn't the same as acceptance.. She may not care what you do but that doesn't mean she wants to particiate or even see you enfemme. Tread lightly.

Christie ann
05-04-2010, 12:22 PM
I am sure you have something not to "in-your-face" that you could answer the door in. There is a big difference between wearing something femme and total femulating.

kimdl93
05-04-2010, 12:22 PM
as Kathi and Karren have said, that initial, very broad hint and her reaction don't mean a lot. If you want to have that conversation with her, definately do. But I'd wait till you have the conversation to ask your friend if she has any interest in seeing you dressed. It should be her choice, don't you think?

Deborah Jane
05-04-2010, 12:23 PM
It's possible she still thinks you were joking and that the hints were probably part of it, By all means tell her, but if I were you, I'd do it face to face. Answering the front door dressed as Jazmyne could be a shock to her, even if she is half expecting it.

JazmyneCD
05-04-2010, 12:23 PM
Great points, everybody. Thanks again :)

Mirani
05-04-2010, 12:37 PM
just leave your nails painted :) Great talking point.

Karren H
05-04-2010, 01:29 PM
On second thought.. I'd go for it... Just pop out when she opens the door... And make sure you set up a camera to get you and her expression in the same photo... Been kind of slow here and we could use something really interesting to talk about.. :D

EmilyCD
05-04-2010, 02:08 PM
So whats the verdict how did it go?

Sheila
05-04-2010, 02:10 PM
My advice would be to have the conversation dressed as your male self, maybe if you have a few pics of you dressed you can have them near & if the conversation goes well, then you can ask her if she would like to see them.

Good luck and enjoy lunch :)

JazmyneCD
05-04-2010, 06:21 PM
On second thought.. I'd go for it... Just pop out when she opens the door... And make sure you set up a camera to get you and her expression in the same photo... Been kind of slow here and we could use something really interesting to talk about.. :D

Heh. I was dressed until she came to the door and then decided not to go ahead with it. The temptation was there but I guess I thought about talking about it a little more in depth before finally doing it.

Either way, I thank everybody for their input. It's much appreciated and the reason I hang around here (purge after purge) :)

Jenny Gurl
05-04-2010, 06:28 PM
You can't un-ring the bell. Most who have "sprung" their fem self on someone has usually regretted it. Tread lightly was very wise advice. Way to not let the Pink Fog cloud your mind too deeply.

MissKara
05-04-2010, 06:56 PM
I think it was a good idea not be enfemme infront of her. I would always talk it over with the person first, see how they feel and if they can handle it because as people said earlier acceptance and participation are two different things.

One of my closest friends, Claire, is a dear friend of mine. I told her the other day about Kara. She doesnt mind going shopping with me for clothing, or anything else, but when the subject of meeting Kara came up, she asked if my SO could be there aswell because it would make her feel uncomfortable.

The only exception is when I went to work once with bright pink nailpolish on. Everyone on the train that morning kept looking at my nails (Especially the girl next to me. She looked at my nails, looked away for a sec, snapped back and looked me up and down and smiled :D ). Most notebly: I went out to lunch with a workmate that day (Who is gay). When he saw my nails he said "I wish boys were as strong as you Karl. Most boys wouldnt have the balls to wear pink nail polish" and all I could think was "You don't know the half of it"

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to get it out there :)

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

sherri52
05-04-2010, 07:01 PM
I would stay in drab and joke around with her mentioning the lingeree that you were going to wear. If she dares you then do it. The phone conversation wouldn't be enough

Staci G
05-04-2010, 09:24 PM
The lingerie may not be a great idea, maybe a skirt and top or something. she may not like lingerie like you do and be offended.